The Lotus Vaporizer

Choices

“New Old Stock” is truly a relative term. When I got mine from “Vapor Store” a little while back the ones they had were so old they didn’t even have the stirring rod that is part of the saucer. Not even a hole for one. When I ordered some spare parts from Lotus when they were closing shop he threw in a couple to add to my saucers. Now I don’t have the courage to try to add them. :lol:

coolbreeze

“New Old Stock” is truly a relative term. When I got mine from “Vapor Store” a little while back the ones they had were so old they didn’t even have the stirring rod that is part of the saucer. Not even a hole for one. When I ordered some spare parts from Lotus when they were closing shop he threw in a couple to add to my saucers. Now I don’t have the courage to try to add them. :lol:
There's like a parallel dimensions in which all Lotuses exist at all points in time...

drbadass

There's like a parallel dimensions in which all Lotuses exist at all points in time...

yesterday__s_enterprise_by_enterprisedavid.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'd hang with Montana Wildhack any day (or anywhen)...

Anyway, I don't really know if my saucer cap is a "high temp cap" or not. Is there any way to tell without taking it apart?

cybrguy,

coolbreeze

I'd hang with Montana Wildhack any day (or anywhen)...

Anyway, I don't really know if my saucer cap is a "high temp cap" or not. Is there any way to tell without taking it apart?
I'm sure the Tralfamadorians are listening!

That's what I'm afraid of, and I'd be satisfied with some less invasive verification. Does anyone know if the ceramic was used in both the thicker regular cap and the saucer? Be nice to have a general sense for purposes Lotus preservation.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: cybrguy

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This pipe might turn into my go to. I can get some serious micro hits off this puppy. I think I’m going to get a little water pipe for this thing since the vapor is a tad hot. Now to find a discreet water pipe…
I have been switching between the lotus stem and jay hooks. The hook cools very nicely but I am finding the long stem to be reasonably cool.

coolbreeze

Now to find a discreet water pipe…
Not sure this would be for you but I bought my MF Orbiter specifically for my Lotus. I've enjoyed it with other things, but it's still a go-to.

I have been switching between the lotus stem and jay hooks.
I was fortunate to find a Vaporscope and if one becomes available, it's the best--don't hesitate. I often use my Lotus on an OWW Inception J-hook and that's just about as cool; throw an ashcatcher in between for a little hydration and it's a very nice experience.

coolbreeze

Good question! I got a deal on it awhile back (about $150) as a Roor Inside Standard here:

But I think it's actually the Roor Inside Classic:

the Standard looks taller and skinnier:

In any case I love this thing. It's great with small manual vapes like this.

Edit: Looking at it it's hard to say. Mine is definitely shaped more like the Classic but the perc looks more like the Standard's. Maybe I'll check with them some day.

Editagain: Oh what the fuck! Mine is the Standard with the fixed downstem; the classic's is removable!

Last edited:

Texus

Good question! I got a deal on it awhile back (about $150) as a Roor Inside Standard here:

But I think it's actually the Roor Inside Classic:

the Standard looks taller and skinnier:

In any case I love this thing. It's great with small manual vapes like this.

Edit: Looking at it it's hard to say. Mine is definitely shaped more like the Classic but the perc looks more like the Standard's. Maybe I'll check with them some day.

Editagain: Oh what the fuck! Mine is the Standard with the fixed downstem; the classic's is removable!
Thanks. The shape got my attention. And removeable downstem just sweetens things

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Where are y'all getting these? I lost my lotus in a bad trade where the vape I was sent was broken. I went to replace it only to see the company was closed down. :,(

Zuhdj,
Reactions: Ramahs

coolbreeze

Where are y'all getting these? I lost my lotus in a bad trade where the vape I was sent was broken. I went to replace it only to see the company was closed down. :,(
Vapefiend found a handful unopened/unsold in their storeroom and they posted them for sale a couple weeks ago. We found out and cleared 'em out in an afternoon. It's a bummer that they were few and went fast, but hopefully you will come across one!

Top Bottom