The Lotus Vaporizer

WildWillie

Thank you for the answer.
I would be interested to know if there is a significant difference between the two hot plates (standard / sunburst) and which is recommended?
The Lotus website just says that the sunburst plate is slightly less durable, otherwise the same function. Never noticed any issues with my wife's sunburst plate, and she likes to get it red hot sometimes.

WildWillie,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Woodisgood

Fingers crossed, but I'm not sure I got my order in on time. The Lotus website now has the following message:

Lotus will be Closing Soon​

Feb 26th 2021
Sorry folks but we will be closing soon and are out of stock of all the caps and WPA's. We will be supplying maintenance items for a few months and then we will be moving the store to EBay to provide those items.
Retirement calls, or at least different and exciting projects.

Woodisgood,

Woodisgood

he gives a link to the blog, the home section is what matters / the product itself if you can still 'add to cart'
As far as I can see, there’s no caps on the site now. The kits have also been taken down. There are still WPAs showing in the accessories section.

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
As far as I can see, there’s no caps on the site now. The kits have also been taken down. There are still WPAs showing in the accessories section.

Crikey I literally picked up one of the last saucer caps earlier today, got a normal cap currently and if that broke somehow would have been devastated

almost there

So, I placed an order on vaporstore, the site said “1 in stock”...... fingers crossed
Don’t know if you care but if I remembered correctly that site was carrying the older model which you can’t fully disassemble to clean

almost there,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Don’t know if you care but if I remembered correctly that site was carrying the older model which you can’t fully disassemble to clean
it’s the V3, not sure if the v3 can be fully cleaned or not, but it will most likely go into my time capsule unused along with some others.........

I have an older lotus ive had for years that I still use, so no reason to mess with the new one. Yet. Thanks for the heads up though

SquirrelMaster

Very sad to see any good vape go away and the Lotus is such a unique one that it's extra worse. I'm glad fellow FC'ers have been able to stock up while we can. I grabbed a kit from The Herb Cafe if anyone, especially Canadians are looking for kits or some other accessories. I grabbed some accessories from Lotus as well so I'll be good to go for years now.

Last edited:

Scuba Steve Tokes

This is a bummer. just hopped on the butane bandwagon too, my 2020 M and HydroBrick literally arrived today

I looked into the Lotus but decided to go with the above mentioned because the M doesn’t need as much technique since I I’m a newbie, and the brick for heavy hits. I thought I may add the Lotus or Vapman to my collection eventually but my VAS fund is spent for the moment and it appears they might all be gone soon.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
This is a real bummer, the Lotus was the only butane vape I've ever had my eye on :(. I really want to pull the trigger on that vaporscope kit Vgoodiez has in stock but I need to hold back, a vape is only so nice if you can't afford anything to pack it with.

SquirrelMaster

Hopefully it goes the way of Vapman, and some passionate fans keep the "flame going" so to speak. The patent on the Lotus still has a lot of life left on it. The crazy thing is with this questionable vape mail issue, butane vapes might really start booming too.

I wonder if the naming has to change? Lotus is marketed as a vaporizer but does that ban affect only battery powered devices? I think the Cannabis industry should do like Tafee (and others) have done and use other words if the language is the hold up. Aromatherapy device is one of the easiest. Such a ridiculous situation but USPS is hands down the best option for cheap shipping and I don't want to see small vape companies lose business.

Top Bottom