The Lotus Vaporizer

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Very sad to see this one go... already ordered some replacement stuff, but now ordered some more just to make sure I die before my lotus dies ha. Quite frankly it's infuriating that this is on its way out, easily one of the best vapes ever to exist :myday:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think last remaining places you can get lotus in the EU
Found a review in Japanese ,lol... :) https://cyber-chill.com/archives/689
@vaping herbs depends on the usage and manner. I have a friend who is running a third year of daily use and his brother managed to crack one in 6 months, i guess he went too hard with the torch too many times.

kilo

Damn! This is a disappointment. I'm still processing the information; I'll have to check my accessories locker and see how many spare Lotus parts I've collected. I'll definitely want another WPA and maybe a spare VaporScope.

Okay, throwing this open for other Lotus users...any other butane vapes that compare to the Lotus in design and performance and might serve as eventual replacements? I'm not a DynaVap fan — it's a good product from a good company but I just don't enjoy using it.

kilo,

WildWillie

It's a real shame they're closing, I feel like they never got the same notoriety as other butane vapes. Ah well, best of luck to them, I already placed an order for some spare parts.

The only piece that seems like it would be hard to replace is the hot plate, but it might be possible to make one from thin metal.

This bowl is for you, Lotus!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn! This is a disappointment. I'm still processing the information; I'll have to check my accessories locker and see how many spare Lotus parts I've collected. I'll definitely want another WPA and maybe a spare VaporScope.

Okay, throwing this open for other Lotus users...any other butane vapes that compare to the Lotus in design and performance and might serve as eventual replacements? I'm not a DynaVap fan — it's a good product from a good company but I just don't enjoy using it.

Lotus design is patented on no direct inhalation of the torch output; I can't think of any direct comparisons. Most other butane vapes with no exhaust inhalation require storing energy for the hits, and usually need a bigger torch. Lotus being basically on demand convection, without exhaust inhalation is a unique combination!

Woodisgood

Does anyone know if there will be any more stock available before Max closes operations? The only seller in the UK (vapefiend) is now more or less out of stock of everything. The EU sellers aren't currently shipping to the UK thanks to Brexit :(

Woodisgood,

vandalizedbythelotus

Does anyone know if there will be any more stock available before Max closes operations? The only seller in the UK (vapefiend) is now more or less out of stock of everything. The EU sellers aren't currently shipping to the UK thanks to Brexit :(
"I will be retiring soon and shutting down the Lotus company as it now exists. There will shortly be a presence on eBay to keep everyone supplied with maintenance items: screens, hot plates, etc."

vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: Woodisgood

Gigsabits53

Sticky Brick would be my choice. Not quite the same as the Lotus but it is a fine butane vape in it's own right.

Very sorry to see the Lotus go. I have a black cap and a regular plus two wpa's, metal stem, and a j-hook. Really a great vape!

GoldenBud

Sticky Brick would be my choice. Not quite the same as the Lotus but it is a fine butane vape in it's own right.

Very sorry to see the Lotus go. I have a black cap and a regular plus two wpa's, metal stem, and a j-hook. Really a great vape!
2C4H10 + 13O2 → 8CO2 + 10H2O

2 moles of butane reacts with 13 moles of Oxygen to produce 8 moles of CO2, 10 moles of water > by the time you waste 118g of butane (one can contains 170g) , you inhale 352g of CO2 and 180g of water. Sticky brick is like when you want your "cheat vape" imho. it's not as healthy as the Lotus. it's still much better than smoking!

Still a vape I can understand why people buy. it rips. cheat, but it rips.

Last edited:

WildWillie

I've been tempted by a sticky brick or the like. While in a perfect scenario butane combusts completely, but why take the chance when there's the Lotus!? Or was...

I also don't like vapor traveling through wood, since you can't fully clean it. I saw a Sticky Brick on Reddit where they had a massive glob of reclaim in it and no way to clean it.

I guess I'd try a knock-off experience like I've seen with a glass bowl and a glass mouthpiece as an intake.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I've been tempted by a sticky brick or the like. While in a perfect scenario butane combusts completely, but why take the chance when there's the Lotus!? Or was...

I also don't like vapor traveling through wood, since you can't fully clean it. I saw a Sticky Brick on Reddit where they had a massive glob of reclaim in it and no way to clean it.

I guess I'd try a knock-off experience like I've seen with a glass bowl and a glass mouthpiece as an intake.
I clean my wooden stems............ never had an issue with wood vapor paths over here

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Depends on your definition of clean, I suppose. Wood is porous, and will always have traces of what you've been vaping. A clean Sticky Brick could get you in trouble in places where a fully cleaned metal Dynavap would not.
Yeah I’m not talkin k9 clean, but clean enough to restore flavor and rid of any foul smells detectable by myself. My original vaporgenie still provides tasty hits like 10 years later.

vaping herbs

hängt von der Verwendung und Art und Weise. Ich habe einen Freund, der ein drittes Jahr im täglichen Gebrauch ist, und sein Bruder hat es geschafft, einen in 6 Monaten zu knacken. Ich denke, er hat zu oft zu hart mit der Fackel gearbeitet.

Thank you for the answer.
I would be interested to know if there is a significant difference between the two hot plates (standard / sunburst) and which is recommended?

Top Bottom