The Linx Blaze brings Microdosing to extract vaporizers

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
I think you can use a little simple green, you just have to be careful to load a tiny bit into the bucket, just don't soak the entire atomizer because that's what he was at first saying lol because you thought you were talking about a removable bucket...

Also by the way the grooves in the bottom of the quartz bucket I believe are there so you can scrape the dab for easier loading? I don't know I have a hell of a time trying to load cold start dabs into a smooth quartz bucket!
ohhh yeah no, it'd just be enough drops inside it to submerge the bottom of inside the chamber part~

ok, so that answers my question of whether or not there exist quartz buckets that are smooth and without texturing. After using it the 4th time, with apparent staining of the surface it's a lot easier for me to see and they actually aren't grooves recessed in to the bowl but the spaces between 4 little triangular shaped studs in the bottom. l wonder if the DT V4 is smooth bottomed or textured...a nice fellow on here sent me a DT V4.5 setup, l just need to buy a quartz coil...l felt bad because l lacked faith and thought he had bailed so went ahead and ordered the blaze. But if the V4 quartz is smooth...l'll feel a lot less bad lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep
nowing that would you still say no to the SimpleGreen?
As @Shit Snacks says a few drops in the atty will work fine, this is how I tried to clean my original ceramic Qomo (with little success)
I have a hell of a time trying to load cold start dabs into a smooth quartz bucket!
You need to follow this thread,

~Elizabeth~

As @Shit Snacks says a few drops in the atty will work fine, this is how I tried to clean my original ceramic Qomo (with little success)
dang l thought ceramic is porous x_x how would the SimpleGreen not soak in, rip
speaking of...remaining residue...how would l get all that out of my quartz atty afterwards? It's all natural so no chemicals that would combine into a toxic combo with any chemicals, right? e_e

l'm able to get my hands on some distilled water later today to try that method of cleaning before moving on to the SimpleGreen, l shall report back on my success lol
You need to follow this thread,
you know l find it interesting that shit snacks has difficulty with that. l know my atty isn't smooth and has textured bits on the bottom, but it's always the side of it that my frozen rosin crumble ends up sticking to, and with very minimal difficulty l might add.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
While I’m a big fan of Simple Green “CRYSTAL” (I bought a gallon), and use it for most of my glass cleaning, (PBW sometimes), I feel a little more comfortable using “Dark Crystal”, having read all the ingredients and safety concerns, for use in SWABBING BUCKETS. I keep some in a little plastic squeeze bottle, and use just a few drops when I’m done with a dab session, after using dry qtips. Some folks use DC in their bong water too. DC is good for stubborn items you can drop in a small glass dish, and put on a coffee warmer. They list the best low temps on their website, and the DC can be reused multiple times, unlike SGC, which is disposable but a lot cheaper, SGC doesn’t like to be heated too high. I know it’s not fun stuff, but spending some time reading about various cleaners and how they are best used, is important if you desire to vape safely.

~Elizabeth~

Most of my extracts must be too sticky!
What a lovely problem to have ;D
While I’m a big fan of Simple Green “CRYSTAL” (I bought a gallon), and use it for most of my glass cleaning, (PBW sometimes), I feel a little more comfortable using “Dark Crystal”, having read all the ingredients and safety concerns, for use in SWABBING BUCKETS. I keep some in a little plastic squeeze bottle, and use just a few drops when I’m done with a dab session, after using dry qtips. Some folks use DC in their bong water too. DC is good for stubborn items you can drop in a small glass dish, and put on a coffee warmer. They list the best low temps on their website, and the DC can be reused multiple times, unlike SGC, which is disposable but a lot cheaper, SGC doesn’t like to be heated too high. I know it’s not fun stuff, but spending some time reading about various cleaners and how they are best used, is important if you desire to vape safely.

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write all that! o: The simple green that I have is actually titled "Simple Green D," so something different than what you're using.

Fortunately I didn't have to progress to using simple green, the distilled water trick worked beautifully! Instantly I saw a little black flecks of charred material start to circle in the water as it boiled. I attempted to wrap my hand in a towel but it was very awkward and I was afraid it would make me drop the entire vape so I went with getting stung by little flecks hot of water xD It took four or five times of doing that to get it completely spotless again.

I enjoyed a fifth session and immediately afterwards both swabbed with alcohol and did the distilled water trick and it came clean a lot easier. I think I'll add that to my normal routine for post puff sesh. I was halfway through my 6th session when the battery died, rip.

Which leads me to my next question: does anyone know what kind of outlet I need to plug the blaze's charging cord into? It has the little USB symbol on it, but it definitely is not a normal USB cord. It's actually unlike anything I've ever seen before. I don't have any charging outlets that would fit it and I don't even know what it's called to order one online xD If none of you guys know what it's called, I'll be calling them tomorrow when they open.

I have a little 3.7 volt stick battery that I tried to use on it (the blaze's battery goes up to 5 volts), but alas it did not work. It also looked very dorky xD

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Which leads me to my next question: does anyone know what kind of outlet I need to plug the blaze's charging cord into? It has the little USB symbol on it, but it definitely is not a normal USB cord. It's actually unlike anything I've ever seen before. I don't have any charging outlets that would fit it and I don't even know what it's called to order one online xD If none of you guys know what it's called, I'll be calling them tomorrow when they open.

Oh if it is the thing I am thinking of, it is not actually useful for charging, I don't know why they include those stupid things haha just use a charger from a phone or some other device? Unfortunately I don't think it charges that fast, but maybe with the right charger...

~Elizabeth~

Oh if it is the thing I am thinking of, it is not actually useful for charging, I don't know why they include those stupid things haha just use a charger from a phone or some other device? Unfortunately I don't think it charges that fast, but maybe with the right charger...
wtf, why would they include that then xD l do have phone chargers whose plugs would fit but at some point somewhere l either read or heard explicit instructions to not use any other charger than that provided or else the battery may be damaged and it's warranty voided. l think it has to be the slow charge kind, and that the rapid charge ones are the kind that could hurt it. (Which are what mine are.) l recall reading it takes 2-3 hrs to charge.

just as a side note:

l am beyond stoked that the distilled water trick worked to clean my Blaze. l was having mad anxiety that l'd charred the shit outta my coil and ruined it, but no~ Can't remember who it was that told me about that in either the sai or divine tribe threads we were posting in, but if it was you, then thank you xD a big thank you to that other dude who recommended it in this thread, too <3

Now tomorrow needs to hurry up and get here so l can call Linx and ask them where tf l can buy the outlet (dunno if that's the right word) that'll fit their bizarre charging cord, or better yet what it's called so l can find something myself on eBay or Amazon :brow:

Edit: the fellow FC member's vape should arrive tomorrow, and with it a box mod. lf it goes all the way down to 5 watts, do you think it'd be safe to use that w/ my Blaze atty? Like how accurate are these things, will it fluctuate much higher than 5 watts? That'd suck to burn out my coil this early into it's hopefully long lifespan

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Honestly, I read about the distilled water trick here when I was first buying my Sai+, I never actually even tried it yet myself since I didn't have it back then, now I actually used distilled water for all my bubblers (to keep them pure and cleaner along with drop-down adapters) so I have plenty that I should probably try using my Sai stuff more again, maybe even my Blaze! Glad this is working so well for you, happy to have helped at all:D

~Elizabeth~

Honestly, I read about the distilled water trick here when I was first buying my Sai+, I never actually even tried it yet myself since I didn't have it back then, now I actually used distilled water for all my bubblers (to keep them pure and cleaner along with drop-down adapters) so I have plenty that I should probably try using my Sai stuff more again, maybe even my Blaze! Glad this is working so well for you, happy to have helped at all:D
oh sorry l'm not familiar with what drop-down adapters are, brilliance using distilled water in your bubblers tho! Haha tysm in sharing my happiness with being helped

Oh, so l'm not sure if you know the answer to this or not, but how accurate do you think this battery is in terms of output: https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-batteries-mods/swag

lt goes all the way down to 5v (or is it watts? Or aren't they one and the same? xD), and the highest setting of my blaze battery (which is the setting l like to use) is 5v. Wondering if l could slap my blaze atty on the mod and call it good, or if l should be concerned about fluctuations in voltage that'd put it above 5 volts. lf you do think it safe what mode do l use you think?

l finally got in touch w/ Linx's customer service after calling 3 times and leaving multiple voicemails (quite unimpressive), and upon describing to them the cord they agreed that it sounded strange. Started some kinda ticket that'll get me the right cord, just hoops to jump through and god knows how long the entire process will take.

Edit: ordered a charging cord (the correct, slow charging kind) off Amazon; it'll be here in 2 days :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom