The J-hook thread!

kishot

Does anybody know what is the difference between these 2 j-hooks from dhgate?
want to match with tm2... why would I pick one over the other?

kishot,

Axel_420

Does anybody know what is the difference between these 2 j-hooks from dhgate?
want to match with tm2... why would I pick one over the other?

The only difference is the mouthpiece. Choose based on what you prefer and is most comfortable for you

Axel_420,
Reactions: kishot

nicknobody

Also had a U-hook available, which I snagged.
Nice! I was tempted by the blue one but it’s blue so I had to pass. Wish it was clear or anything but blue and I wud have snagged it. Let us know how you like the shape and how the beads cool the clouds. Thanks

nicknobody,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice! I was tempted by the blue one but it’s blue so I had to pass. Wish it was clear or anything but blue and I wud have snagged it. Let us know how you like the shape and how the beads cool the clouds. Thanks

He's made them in clear, and every other color before, if you reach out with our quest maybe he will put that in the next drop... Not as common to see someone so anti blue haha that's how I feel about green usually

nicknobody

He's made them in clear, and every other color before, if you reach out with our quest maybe he will put that in the next drop... Not as common to see someone so anti blue haha that's how I feel about green usually
I don’t do social media other than fc or YouTube if you count that? So it’s hard for me to catch drops. That’s why your post of drops are so appreciated. I was thoroughly going thru the site (bad idea for my wallet) and found a contact form for custom work or questions and I will deff reach out. $48 seems incredibly reasonable for American made thick art like that. The fit and finish really looks incredible.

For some reason I get stuck with too much blue stuff and I don’t even prefer blue lol. Other than on my Yamaha’s of course.

Shit Snacks

I don’t do social media other than fc or YouTube if you count that? So it’s hard for me to catch drops. That’s why your post of drops are so appreciated. I was thoroughly going thru the site (bad idea for my wallet) and found a contact form for custom work or questions and I will deff reach out. $48 seems incredibly reasonable for American made thick art like that. The fit and finish really looks incredible.

For some reason I get stuck with too much blue stuff and I don’t even prefer blue lol. Other than on my Yamaha’s of course.

Haha yeah blue is pretty common, but you should get what you like! Yes the price for customs is reasonable and you don't pay until it's ready, but the list is a little long and he doesn't dedicate as much time to them, so it could require a lot of patience... Send him a message here on FC too! He may see it eventually and make those hooks for the next drop then... Also I was resistant to IG before but made an anonymous account specifically for stuff like this and it has helped me spend a ton of money on fairly exclusive glass lol possible he may have a mailing list for drops? I will always try to post up here to tell people, but he does do them weekly pretty much on a schedule

olysh pops

Just arrived home, 18mm joint, it measures ~7.35 inches and is rather slim and handsome.
Edit : oups not excatcly same in fact, pictures below is this one, it might interest you too ?

DHG-18mm-female-joint-glass-pipe.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks
But if someone has the one from my link, that would be better.

A lot of us have them, have you tried to skim this thread backwards? Someone may have posted the height, I thought it said how tall they were in the listing though, or if you message they can tell you too... Sorry mine is buried somewhere so I can't grab it to measure right now for you, around 7 inches

kishot

A lot of us have them, have you tried to skim this thread backwards? Someone may have posted the height, I thought it said how tall they were in the listing though, or if you message they can tell you too... Sorry mine is buried somewhere so I can't grab it to measure right now for you, around 7 inches
Yeah i tried but cannot understand the scale from these pictures. Just wanted to match a bag for it and get it before ordering the hook.

Sativapo

Did anyone buy that and can upload image with ruler for scale?
thx
I bought the duo but I'm on holidays for 3 weeks. I'd say it's about 20 cm height. Both are nice the trumpet one is for open ripping hits the duck one is for more sipping hits.

Sativapo,
Reactions: kishot

jkeyes98

thank you very much!

what is that base the hook sits in?
Its a 3d printed stand I made for it. It took a bit of tinkering to get it to fit as well as I want, and unfortunately the 2 jhooks I got from them are quite a different size at the bottom so I'd need a new design for the other one. I made it work with the other one temporarily with some padded tape.

Top Bottom