The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

disGRUNTled

Drinking a very nice Tropical Gose.Vaping some GG #4 in the HydroBrick , Celtics vs Bucks on the TV for now.Listening to Nas & Jay-Z .
r8wcPHj.jpg

wOQNQpy.jpg

qQO3y08.jpg

ilsasta

Just came here to say that I absolutely love this. Hydrobrick + bubbler is my fav vape combo. I've also tried this with the Mighty, E-Nano, Vapcap, Tubo Evic and Grasshopper. The Maxx destroys all of them.
It's so damn perfect sometimes I feel like this vape was invented just for me. :love:
That's the only way I haven't yet tried with my hydrobrick, only worried that I'd end up with a hydratube that takes too much space which I don't have. But yes I agree the bricks family sits right in between flavour and quality/quantity of vapour, what a great combination.

In my hb I've noticed that from a single bowl I get way too many puffs with vapour, but most of the times the herb is still green, no even a little light brown spot. And I stop cause the taste is done for me. Not sure now if the colour of the herb is in any way related to the amount of thc left, but if it is the cannaoil I'll get from it must be strong. Any input on this?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just came here to say that I absolutely love this. Hydrobrick + bubbler is my fav vape combo. I've also tried this with the Mighty, E-Nano, Vapcap, Tubo Evic and Grasshopper. The Maxx destroys all of them.
It's so damn perfect sometimes I feel like this vape was invented just for me. :love:

I used that exact same setup for a while, before I broke the hydrotube.
Speaking of which...I need to go order another one.

These days I mostly use my Hydrobrick Maxx with the dry mouthpiece, because it's a great little flavor-chaser that way :mmmm:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
In my hb I've noticed that from a single bowl I get way too many puffs with vapour, but most of the times the herb is still green, no even a little light brown spot. And I stop cause the taste is done for me. Not sure now if the colour of the herb is in any way related to the amount of thc left, but if it is the cannaoil I'll get from it must be strong. Any input on this?
Yes, there is probably a good amount of THC left in your herb. Bricks will extract fully to as dark a brown as you want. But they do seem to have a magical ability to produce huge amounts of vapor and leave the herb green for a long time.

Last edited:

Vapor4me

I'm a member of the SB Maxx club since a couple of days, and all I can say is , WOW.

I'm still working on my torch technique, spoiled to getting even abv from my Mighty, yet I've never been so medicated before... I'm almost scared to use it again, lol.

Mine didn't come with the (new) restriction disks, been using an S&B cap, without lid but with a screen. Seems to be great for keeping the down clean and preventing hot spots. Could I expect the restriction disks to work better than the dosing caps hack?

Still some more dealing in needed for the torch/inhale tech. Do you guys torch until you see vapour and then start to inhale? Most vids I've seen people go about torching/inhaling at the same time.

Cheers,

V4M

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
Welcome to the club. You need to shoot your flame across the intake horizontally. Then inhale and until you see vapor. It's pretty fool proof. When you get better you can shoot down the flame down at an angle for a denser hit. I also like to use the carb to feather as it builds up vapor perfectly. You might want to start with the cork in until you are more comfortable. Good luck and enjoy!

stinkytofus

I'm a member of the SB Maxx club since a couple of days, and all I can say is , WOW.

I'm still working on my torch technique, spoiled to getting even abv from my Mighty, yet I've never been so medicated before... I'm almost scared to use it again, lol.

Mine didn't come with the (new) restriction disks, been using an S&B cap, without lid but with a screen. Seems to be great for keeping the down clean and preventing hot spots. Could I expect the restriction disks to work better than the dosing caps hack?

Still some more dealing in needed for the torch/inhale tech. Do you guys torch until you see vapour and then start to inhale? Most vids I've seen people go about torching/inhaling at the same time.

Cheers,

V4M

1. Get the disc asap, its only 5 bucks and u get two pieces, i use one for maxx and one for jr, the ease of use is worth it, i havent combusted since

2. If u choose to not get the disc, u can start about 3/4" to 1" away from intake and inhale slowly, subsequent hits u can move closer to intake, the key is slow inhale, if u inhale too fast u need to stir

stinkytofus,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Vapor4me

High,

Thank you for your feedback/suggestions.

I've only had it for a couple of days, and have already started to mod it:
- An S&B oil pad (from a dosing cap) inside the GonG adaptor, to prevent scoubbis from reaching the tube/throat

- An S&B dosing cap, lightly filled. Keeps the bowl mesh clean and prevents hot spots. After a couple of hits turn it around and repeat.

The disks are on my list, together with a bent intake, but that might take some time before it gets to me, so in the meantime I will continue to practice my torch tech.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
I've fallen back in love with my Hydro Maxx with a bent intake and new torch, so much easier to gauge what's going on before combustion.

I will say the torch makes or breaks the experience, I've just picked up a Blazer Firefox and that thing is perfect... a nice hot thin flame that works on an angle and doesn't fluctuate.

I was reading someone above saying they use this vape for flavour, I wouldn't say this is the best unit for that. It's wood, you will always have some flavour mixing going on since it's a porous material that you can't fully clean like glass. I like the taste but it makes all my herb taste the same after the first couple of hits lol.

I think I'm finally going to get around to making a YT review on this bad boy, better late than never especially since I've dialed it in.

Maninthemachine

Holy moly forgot how hard the hydro brick rips !! Been going through my herb vapes to sell and think I’ll keep this one. I’m pretty much 100% solventless now so I like to throw some flower in there and a nice chunk of hash/rosin. Such dense hits....scary dense tbh lol. Never found the cork so this is my situation right now. https://imgur.com/a/uuGQYCY
:lol:
Totally works so I’m good ! Let’s get this thread back in action !

YayVap

So i hate to admit I've gone back to smoking herb simply because of the convenience and speed that I can get it done. I'd rather take a minute and relax as I partake but so many time constraints etc make it nearly imposible. But I'm so pumped about getting a Sticky Brick i think it wil solve it all for me. I love the flavor from my vapes and I feel better not smoking so this should be the answer. I've read everything I can find and I've gone from wanting the Brick to wanting the Maxx for future wpa if I get my time back someday lol. Are the hits the best ever? I imagine the taste and hits to be amazing. I thought maybe a sale this weekend at PIU but nope. Oh well it seems worth it anyway. I may have to let my Plenty go.

Gigsabits53

So i hate to admit I've gone back to smoking herb simply because of the convenience and speed that I can get it done. I'd rather take a minute and relax as I partake but so many time constraints etc make it nearly imposible. But I'm so pumped about getting a Sticky Brick i think it wil solve it all for me. I love the flavor from my vapes and I feel better not smoking so this should be the answer. I've read everything I can find and I've gone from wanting the Brick to wanting the Maxx for future wpa if I get my time back someday lol. Are the hits the best ever? I imagine the taste and hits to be amazing. I thought maybe a sale this weekend at PIU but nope. Oh well it seems worth it anyway. I may have to let my Plenty go.
I think it's a good choice for you. I used mine last night after it had sat for quite some time. I almost have too many vapes...almost :) Anyway, I still cant get over the cloud production from it. I use the brick when I need a face-melting hit. Once you get the hang of torch and draw speed it really produces.

Top Bottom