The Herbalizer

John Lewus

Serious discussion about MJ and vaporizer use **Cut to bunch of stoner kids using vaporizers**:doh:
I am sure they could of found at least one photo of a serious medical user, or staged it for the camera. Good job crew.

I can say this... he is seriously trying to suck any medicine he can from that whip.

derekbakerforlife

1 day left to reserve a unit at a discount. From what I understand, the first couple production runs will be small, and this pre-order really is giving fc members first dibs. If you want in, now's the time, before sales open to the general public. Here's the link: http://fuckcombustion.com/posts/432227

For those in and around the San Diego area, the Herbalizer folks are planning a private test drive event for us on Saturday September 7th in the afternoon/evening. If you're interested please speak up.:)
NOOOO! i just moved out of San Diego. Lets get a sub in santa cruz though!

derekbakerforlife,

darkadious

anyone in LAish area planning on going to the meetup that wouldn't mind carpooling?

i'd like to attend, but i travel by bike. i don't feel like riding 120 miles next weekend on the hottest days of the year.

i'm meant to confirm by sunday, let me know :)

darkadious,

Bvape420

hey there FC I was just looking for a little bit of help, I am curious as to if Australians will have the privilege to order this device upon release?

Cheers :)

Bvape420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Buildozer and I will be heading south for the event..

vlcsnap-2012-07-30-01h25m44s2271.png

:peace:

Last edited:

poonman

You guys having trouble trying to figure out what to wear too? :lol: See you guys soon! And a preemptive thanks to Herbalizer :clap:

I'm so stoked for you Q-man .
I hope you and the other FC members have a great time .:rockon:

Please , if you ' remember ' , :rofl:
ask them to come up to Canada for a test session .
We Canadians love our cannabis too and we'll spread the good word for Herbalizer .

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Thanks to the Herbie people and all of the FC'ers that were there tonight!

That was really awsome! Everybody was really cool and friendly, and the Herbie is just plain rock solid.

Having trouble figuring out what the best part of the night: Either the maintenance d00d working on the A/C who came in as said "Is THAT a vape?" or when Stu took the crack I made about vaping red chile flakes seriously and gave it a shot. (BTW: Even though the boiling point for capsaicin is 410, it didn't become a respiratory irritant, and one could just taste the chile. It was kinda good.).
:)

Also, stu's idea of vaping chocolate-chip cookies was really tasty.

Great meeting y'all!

The thing with the maintenance guy was funny.

I really enjoyed the bag feature on the Herbalizer. It was my first time using a bag with any vaporizer, so that was cool. The bags are just so effortless with this machine. Flavor was great too, though it was even better with the whip. Speaking of the whip, the fan assist feature is pretty sweet.

Thanks again Herbalizer team & FC people for a fun evening!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, it was great. Quick thoughts, it was smaller than I expected it to be! It's super easy to set up, it seriously heats up as fast as they say! I am home 3 grams lighter, if that means anything... and it was awesome. I really think it has potential, it was used direct draw with the fan assist at the highest temperature and it was surprisingly smooth! Smooth enough that I didn't really feel the need to hook it up to water to cool it down. There was some nice glass there (sweet!), too. Whenever Stu comes back around, he's got a video or two.

I was also introduced to the "double cup", being two Solos at once... through the Sov stemline... this one isn't of me, but you get the idea.

kD3lInv.jpg
kD3lInv.jpg

z0aGIsO.jpg

Top Bottom