Discontinued The Hammer Vaporizer

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Pulled the trigger. It's officially ordered. Why not support a midwest vape company? Can't wait to try this out. I have a Pax but I think this may be a better portable option for me as I have a fairly low tolerance. One question for those who have one, would this be a viable option for days I'm out shopping with the wife? For the little jumps from store to store in the car? Thanks in advance. Excited!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
It's not as stealth looking as the pax, but the hammer tastes better and makes better clouds.
The pax is cool, self-contained and tiny, bit its stealth is somewhat betrayed by its odor.
The prices are very different as well, apples and oranges really.

grokit,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

I'm not as concerned about stealth, as I will be in my car, but more on ease of loading and such.

Madcap79,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I use it on my way to work and on my way home. Its like my portable da buddha :) great flavor and clouds, you'll be very happy :) i have combusted a few times, but it was my fault trying to push some borders

Edit-i load while driving using a cylinder shaped Tylenol tube. Just kinda scoop it in. It works great.

Last edited:
KidFated.,

Madcap79

It's seems like a pretty good fit for me. I'm thinking of using a small jar with ground up goodies and use the straw method to fill. Good plan?

Madcap79,
Reactions: KidFated.

Madcap79

Was hoping to get my Hammer by NYE. Ordered Friday and they are right next door to me so my fingers are crossed. The waiting is the hardest part......

Madcap79,

Madcap79

Just got tracking conformation. Unfortunately, I doubt it will arrive tomorrow. I hope I get to test it out before I leave on the 2nd. Fingers crossed. I'm only a state away.

Madcap79,

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Just got tracking conformation. Unfortunately, I doubt it will arrive tomorrow. I hope I get to test it out before I leave on the 2nd. Fingers crossed. I'm only a state away.

@Madcap79 - The USPS shipping label did say "Priority Mail 1-Day", and it was in the mail by 1pm today, so it's still possible you will have it tomorrow. No promises, but Priority Mail service has been pretty spot on recently, unlike some of those other shipping carriers :doh:.

Hammer Vaporizer,

Madcap79

@Madcap79 - The USPS shipping label did say "Priority Mail 1-Day", and it was in the mail by 1pm today, so it's still possible you will have it tomorrow. No promises, but Priority Mail service has been pretty spot on recently, unlike some of those other shipping carriers :doh:.
Oh......Well THANKS!!! :bowdown::bowdown::rockon::rockon: I thought I opted for the free shipping but that's awesome! Can't wait. I probably could've picked it up. I think I'm pretty close to you guys. The excitement builds.....

Madcap79,

Madcap79

Got home and opened up my package. The unit itself is fairly small. Smaller than I expected. I filled it with low quality butane (all I had) and gave it a rip. First hit was wispy but probably my fault because I'm impatient. The second and third, I got good hits and the effects are very nice as well. Herb isn't browned much at all for the hits I got. The butane smell is somewhat off putting but I think once I get better butane that could change. This will most likely replace my Pax due to bowl size and the fact it's convection. Very glad I picked this guy up. Well worth the money.

What dial setting do peeps out there usually use? I had mine a little over half way up.

:clap::rockon::tup::nod:

Madcap79,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
[quote="Madcap79, post: 516516, member: 5191"
What dial setting do peeps out there usually use? I had mine a little over half way up.

:clap::rockon::tup::nod:[/quote]

It depends on where i am, but if im in my house i run it a little over half.

KidFated.,

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
There's still a few hours left in the sale. Don't miss out on this stellar deal!

Hope everyone has a blast tonight!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Couldn"t resist the time is counting down..cant wait to start a new year with the Hammer..I love my Lotus i just need a more stealthy HIT n RUN dry herb vape for on the go...

Top Bottom