The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Mine now says September!
Damn, that sucks. Looks like they updated the preorder page on the website. New preorders ship in September......

My account still says May 2015 shipping.

But as mentioned, they won't have the updated shipping estimate system installed until next week

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: grokit

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Why not just get a nitecore I4 at that price?

But yeah, looks like it should.

if they use Li-Po batteries in the GH I don't believe you wanna use the nitecore charger, could be wrong but i was told never to charge Li-Po batts in the I4 charger.

RUDE BOY,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Damn, that sucks. Looks like they updated the preorder page on the website. New preorders ship in September......

My account still says May 2015 shipping.

But as mentioned, they won't have the updated shipping estimate system installed until next week
Mine still says May 2015 shipping for a pre-order I made in late Feb 2015. Looking forward to getting an updated shipping date!

zymos

If that actually happens by the 15th, it'll be the first estimated deadline of anything they've ever not missed....

Mine still says May 2015 shipping for a pre-order I made in late Feb 2015. Looking forward to getting an updated shipping date!

Careful what you wish for, sounds like some pre orders are getting updated to a Sept 2015 ship date.
EDIT, that date may be for brand new preorders.....

Last edited:

fonzerelli

if they use Li-Po batteries in the GH I don't believe you wanna use the nitecore charger, could be wrong but i was told never to charge Li-Po batts in the I4 charger.

I don't know about the I4, but the D4 has a mode for lifepo4 batteries.

fonzerelli,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

fft

Just checked the status of my order and it finally got updated with an estimated shipping date. February 2014!!!! Can't Wait! It's so close I can almost taste it....
My order status says the same. I was a late IGG backer and added on a second SS hopper in spring 2014...and both now have Feb 2014 as estimated ship date. So I am guessing all the IGG orders are similar, perhaps as a placeholder until they get the order status feature fully implemented. That said, I also added on an oils front-end in early 2014 and that ship date also says Feb 2014...and we all know that one is not coming anytime soon.

I keep saying this, but hopefully we are getting close.

Last edited:

J_S

My order status is for September 2014. I am an IGG backer, late in the process.

Hrm, i literally got in on IGG within the last few hours it was open and mine states Feb 14'...:rolleyes:...LOL but who knows. They did say order # didn't necessarily mean place in line.

J_S,

caves

Living the vape life
...Why does everyone keep saying "xxx 2014" instead of "xxx 2015"? I'm genuinely curious.
Most backers have old, un-updated ship dates. They should be releasing a proper tracking system in the next week or so, but until then plenty of people have shipping dates listed that already came and passed.

I was a backer and mine is still listed as Feb '14.

JiggyJack

If you look at the picture on the GH store, the label on the battery says it is Li-ion.

zmP9RwA.png

wait this thing actually got released?

I'd like to say yes, but at the moment "the hopper is in the mail". We'll know soon.

SmokinMagic

A $5 grasshopper refund mysteriously appeared in my inbox... Perhaps buzz worked his magic and the session extenders are now free?

Interestingly my order status now says partially shipped, makes me wonder if this is in reference to the charger or the stainless case...

Hmm that's interesting. Maybe they forgot they had promised everyone the session extender? I doubt that though.

I'm again curious about the ss case and whether they will be shipping at the same time. I ordered one too.

fonzerelli

As I said earlier, my IGG backing order says Feb 2014, but what I neglected to mention is that up till last night, there was no date listed at all.

So, either the new system isn't fully implemented, their clocks are screwy, or 2014 should read 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom