The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
^

iu

Bass Vaper

If it does all it says it does, and how buzz swears to it, having one is just going to make life easier. All of the other on demand units seem either bulky or finicky. This just seems so convenient quick efficient and stealth. I have a solo and a pax and constantly there are times when I just want a few hits and be done with it, rather than have 5-15 minute sessions. The firefly and mflb are the only other on demand units I know of and the firefly is bulky looking and read it's battery is not good, and the mflb looks like a pain in the ass to use.

Wouldn't the Palm 2.0 by Vaporblunt be considered on demand? I like mine, flavor is great and it's good for conservation. One set back is the hits I get aren't thick clouds. Another is that it's tricky to get the flowers to vape evenly, but overall it was a great buy for $70. I'd recommend it for you in the interim.

Maybe no one else is a fan except me though :ugh:

Bass Vaper,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wouldn't the Palm 2.0 by Vaporblunt be considered on demand? I like mine, flavor is great and it's good for conservation. One set back is the hits I get aren't thick clouds. Another is that it's tricky to get the flowers to vape evenly, but overall it was a great buy for $70. I'd recommend it for you in the interim.

Maybe no one else is a fan except me though :ugh:

Ah yes technically that is another one for my list a page or so ago, though more or less its an mflb with different form and materials basically

Scott A

A fiend in need is a fiend indeed...
I think its complete crap to even insinuate other members here are fiends let alone to out right call people fiends. Just because someone uses more than you does not make them a fiend.

Scott A,

lwien

I think its complete crap to even insinuate other members here are fiends let alone to out right call people fiends. Just because someone uses more than you does not make them a fiend.

OMG !!:doh:

He was replying to @vapebuddy13 who said it all in jest followed by an "LOL" in the quote below:
if you go through 4 batteries b4 you have a chance to recharge any of them... you are a fiend lol

Not only that, but @Severmore was just using a play on words by replacing the word "friend" with "fiend" and again, also all in jest, and a bit clever I might add.

Lighten' the fuck up, eh?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It took me awhile to even find that post it's like 4 pages back and @lwien is right.
Why did you even post that? Make sure you read through the posts before you comment.:shrug:

caves

Living the vape life
I have a tracking number... Eta Monday.

Again this is a holiday gift grasshopper without a charger - so don't go pestering TrEvor for your shipping unless you are in the same situation please.
Good news! Hope that Monday ETA holds up. :D

Bradhend15

I have a tracking number... Eta Monday.

Again this is a holiday gift grasshopper without a charger - so don't go pestering TrEvor for your shipping unless you are in the same situation please.
Awesome to hear. It's been such a long wait (Dec. 9, 2013 for me)...but you know you now hold the responsibility for timely and detailed reviews. Hahaha. Can't wait to hear about your experience!!

JiggyJack

So after the holiday, early backers, and pre-orders, THEN it's official release time and we can start the official thread officially! :tup:

Why wait? Once a production model has been shipped it's real isn't it? In fact, my interpretation of these criteria is that Grasshopper has been eligible for a while: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/info.7106/

Any mods want to weigh in on when an official thread will be opened?

JiggyJack,

Severmore

Yikes! No insinuation intended...if anyone here is a fiend, it would be me.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
When the first FCers receive the units is when the thread changes over I believe. It's always exciting when we start hearing about the shipping. That gets everybody pumped and others to decide to hop on the bandwagon.

I'm trying to restrain myself from buying yet. Not too long ago I bought 2 Enanos. I'm waiting for a few more reviews before I pull the trigger. I know it will be a little more expensive.

@Severmore we are all friends here.:)

lwien

@Severmore we are all friends here.:)

"@Severmore, we are all fiends here. :)" ----------fixed

(sometimes when the train gets rolling, it's hard to stop, but I'll try....)

Urban dictionary defines a fiend as "A man who craves a certain substance, usually a drug."

So I guess unless you are a woman we are all fiends.

Dictionary also defines it as an evil spirit or demon so you're conclusion still rings true other than the fact that I know a LOT of evil women. :brow:

(so much for trying....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom