• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
I received my shipping notification for a SS Hopper yesterday.
Ordered January 31.

I am prepared to wait, so no real hurry on my side!

I ordered my first SS Jan 4th and I've gotten an address confirmation, but not a shipping confirmation. I am VERY impatient because my Focus Pro is on it's way to PIU for a fix. :(

J T

Just ordered my TI hopper and I gotta say I am very excited. Does anyone who has bought recently know how long it takes to get to you? lol. I live in Canada, about a two hour drive from Michigan border if that means anything. I never buy online lol.

Thanks!

J T,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I ordered a green ti on dec 29. Should i have already got it?
From yesterday's Update;
"Color Hoppers are about a week behind due to the anodization process. We will have those units out in February."

Not highly definitive, but you might not get a better answer at the moment; this is the narrative. By now you should have at least had an email asking you to confirm your address.

chillersnov8p

I ordered my first SS Jan 4th and I've gotten an address confirmation, but not a shipping confirmation. I am VERY impatient because my Focus Pro is on it's way to PIU for a fix. :(
I'm thinking he meant to say address confirmation. I ordered ss jan 31 and have only received address conf.

chillersnov8p,

Mr. Me2

No such thing as posting too much. Especially when sharing such good news!

Maybe you'll be lucky and get it tomorrow!!!

Hope your order included extra batteries. Now go get yourself an external charger, and visit @Ratchett's website for other "can't live without" gh accessories! That'll help pass the time...

kbrown5523

Hopping in Washington
No such thing as posting too much. Especially when sharing such good news!

Maybe you'll be lucky and get it tomorrow!!!

Hope your order included extra batteries. Now go get yourself an external charger, and visit @Ratchett's website for other "can't live without" gh accessories! That'll help pass the time...

I ordered two extra batteries and an extra silicone mouthpiece cover. I already have a Nitecore i4 charger. I've already received my Delta 3D studios pyramid stand and small loading funnel and WP adapter. I figured those were minimums for getting the most out of my hoppers.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I ordered two extra batteries and an extra silicone mouthpiece cover. I already have a Nitecore i4 charger. I've already received my Delta 3D studios pyramid stand and small loading funnel and WP adapter. I figured those were minimums for getting the most out of my hoppers.
It sounds like you are nearly ready. One more thing! (pro tip)
Be sure you have something on hand to put in your new Hopper. :nod:

Mr. Me2

I'm a big fan of @Ratchett's gh leather case and mini poke and scoop (may not need that if you're going the funnel route). But you may want to look at the leather sleeve that gets much love from @JoeMama (I think...).

It's almost here...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Anyone know where on Reddit GH shipping updates are posted?

Are they anywhere near June 2016 pre-orders? :razz:

Damm. Sam.

stark1,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone know where on Reddit GH shipping updates are posted?

Are they anywhere near June 2016 pre-orders? :razz:

Damm. Sam.

Think if you ordered in June of 2016, yours is lost!
I ordered about two weeks ago and have shipping confirmation and a tracking number!

I would get in contact with Hopper Labs and request an update!

JoeMama

I'm a big fan of @Ratchett's gh leather case and mini poke and scoop (may not need that if you're going the funnel route). But you may want to look at the leather sleeve that gets much love from @JoeMama (I think...).

It's almost here...

@kbrown5523 , yes, 'twas I. Here's the link. I also have @Ratchett 's case, which I use more for travel. The sleeve is always used, though, carrying it around. I don't use that clip for anything for keeping the hopper from rolling off the table.

https://www.amazon.com/Aston-Leathe...1486856526&sr=8-2&keywords=leather+pen+sleeve

samfordhall

Ordered Ti Grasshopper on January 31.
Shipping Address Confirmation on February 7.
Shipping Confirmation on February 8.
Received Ti Grasshopper on February 10.

Really enjoying it so far. Also have Volcano and Firefly 2. Grasshopper makes a nice addition to the collection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom