The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
oooooooooooooooooh shit11111111111111

my hopper is at the post office but probably won't get delivered until tomorrow. i think i'm gonna give them and hour or two to sort and then call and hour or so before closing and see if i can come grab it.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1111

beiberhole69,

stark1

Lonesome Planet

my hopper is at the post office but probably won't get delivered until tomorrow. i think i'm gonna give them and hour or two to sort and then call and hour or so before closing and see if i can come grab it.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1111

Ease up, Dude! :myday:

did ya hit it, yet?

CroZure

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1111
When did you order yours?

CroZure,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
GL seems to be trying to make good on their back orders, perhaps we can pray that the purchase
order from last year may turn into a delivered package in the next few months.

This has to be comedy in how not to float a business. Certainly not my pipe dream. .:sherlock:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
and, lest we forget, the leather sleeves which will ship....when?
There have been several "about two weeks" projections over the past six or eight months.

vapviking,
Reactions: stark1

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I just checked GH website store and was curious how long for a hopper if I ordered one today and it says 3-4 weeks. Has that been anybody's experience? Have things improved that much? I haven't kept very good track on this thread, I was starting to lose interest.

I was hoping that the RMAs had slowed down too. I was disappointed that it is still going on when I checked the other GH thread here on FC.

CarolKing,

biohacker

Hey CK, recently bought 2 brand new hoppers (recent stock) and they are BOTH going for RMA for the exact same reason. It's russian roulette STILL at this point IMO. But when they work, nothing i've ever used even comes close.

I have a love/hate relationship with the GH. Same as my spouse. The important part is for the love to be more than the hate!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just checked GH website store and was curious how long for a hopper if I ordered one today and it says 3-4 weeks. Has that been anybody's experience? Have things improved that much? I haven't kept very good track on this thread, I was starting to lose interest.

I was hoping that the RMAs had slowed down too. I was disappointed that it is still going on when I checked the other GH thread here on FC.
On this page we see shipments of orders 9 months old and 3 months old. HL reported yesterday that they are "weeks" away from catching up with all orders. So, maybe that's like 10 to 12 weeks, or in dog years that would be...

Still not for the feint of heart nor for those who seek one reliable vape. I am loving the ones I have, service has been excellent (living near a US Post Office is a plus!) but I agree with so many here about not recommending to a friend or anyone new to this vaping thing.

The trajectory seems positive and outlook seems good. I have zero regrets about the ride I've been on.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Ordered January 8 shipped February 1 SS 2 extra batteries. They seem to be getting caught up. Price jump today I heard $10 but haven't checked it out yet because mine is on it's way. Under a month is great if they can keep it up.
Wow they do seem to be getting caught up! You are the first we hear to get one from a 2017 order date!
Yes, the increase is surprisingly only 10 bucks! HL should have gone a little bit higher, imo. While <5% is righteous, it may not have much effect on bottom line.

CroZure

How long did it take from the time you received the address confirmation to the time you actually recieved notification that the item was shipped?

Ordered early October. Received address confirmation email on Wednesday, January 25th. Emailed them mid day on Monday to see if they had a tracking number but no response. Not trying to be impatient. Only just trying to know when I can expect it for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
CroZure,

VAPEHUNTER

So what's the basic experience of those who have pre-ordered recently? Is the 2-3 (or 3-4) week wait about average, or does that 2-3 become 5-6, 7-9, etc.? (we've all been there, I know.)

I ordered my basic Ti GrassHopper. Nov 29th and received it today.

@kato1234 posted this in the G.H. shipping thread,
"Order placed Jan 8 - address confirmation Jan 31 - shipping confirmation Feb 1. I was prepared to have to wait but got lucky I guess."

VAPEHUNTER

How long did it take from the time you received the address confirmation to the time you actually recieved notification that the item was shipped?

Ordered early October. Received address confirmation email on Wednesday, January 25th. Emailed them mid day on Monday to see if they had a tracking number but no response. Not trying to be impatient. Only just trying to know when I can expect it for obvious reasons.
- Address confirmation received - Jan 26th
- Shipping confirmation received - Jan 30th

I'm stoked for you soon to be GH owners, to come share your experiences in the actual GH thread! Can't wait to hear how these brand new stock GH's are working!

Basic ti arrived today:rockon::rockon::rockon:
5rJcpeB.jpg

Now I can try the 2 GrassHoppers 1 claisen trick:brow:

Top Bottom