The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Man that was some fluffy cloud formation!!
Spiffy new shirt as well!!!

Is there a reason the YT one is only available to watch on the 18th of January?
Is that your big release date for the world to get MC Hammered??
Man that was some fluffy cloud formation!!
Spiffy new shirt as well!!!

Is there a reason the YT one is only available to watch on the 18th of January?
Is that your big release date for the world to get MC Hammered??
Thanks brother! You're the man! It's Jan 8th cause it wouldn't let me do immediately so midnight tonight. Same vid as above. The vids following are going to be different though. I'm going to speak to the shit I'm doing and really do and show what these vapes are all capable of. Plus with youtube I'll be able to side by side them and discuss pros, cons, differences. I'm going to bring 13 years experience to the table and also the CLOUDS BABY! And they'll all be about 10 min or less. So all VAPE, no FLUFF so to speak. In the works also for livestreams and special guests to stop by for the RIP-OFFS! :tup: special episodes when myself and other seasoned vaporists go head to head for TOTAL CLOUD DOMININCE!!:rockon: The development phase is complete, now comes the fun!:razz:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Thanks brother! You're the man! It's Jan 8th cause it wouldn't let me do immediately so midnight tonight. Same vid as above. The vids following are going to be different though. I'm going to speak to the shit I'm doing and really do and show what these vapes are all capable of. Plus with youtube I'll be able to side by side them and discuss pros, cons, differences. I'm going to bring 13 years experience to the table and also the CLOUDS BABY! And they'll all be about 10 min or less. So all VAPE, no FLUFF so to speak. In the works also for livestreams and special guests to stop by for the RIP-OFFS! :tup: special episodes when myself and other seasoned vaporists go head to head for TOTAL CLOUD DOMININCE!!:rockon: The development phase is complete, now comes the fun!:razz:
I like your involvement in this community so much that a part of me (not the part responsible for money) really wants to get and try the kettle, dab bowl, heated metal bowl combo and see how your mind / how the design teams mind worked in coming up with your version of a kit and just how well it was implemented.

It also... I also like how you get involved with other threads talking about other devices and keep that all separate from your own device(s) and thread, it feels like you are supporting the community around you so supporting you would also be supporting the community.. or maybe I am just thinking about the fact that none of my ball vapes have dab dishes and I am getting some shatter next script... who knows :p

Misterhyde

How many kits are actually being used in the wild? I'm so tempted by the Flower Kettle but I wish there was more talk here from users. I'm also slightly concerned with how dirty the inside will get with doing dabs through it. My Enail gets residue cooked on the inside and it gets almost impossible to clean completely. Do the balls get dirty? I assume they will need to be removed and cleaned every once it awhile? How much heavier is this than other ball vapes? Is it good enough with dabs that i might want to get rid of my enail? Thanks for any response. It really is an impressive looking unit. I like the airflow ideas involved.

Misterhyde,

cvs8floz

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Troy and Jerry's review on a livestream about a month ago, only outside review I have seen. Available on their website.

cvs8floz,

Oden

How many kits are actually being used in the wild? I'm so tempted by the Flower Kettle but I wish there was more talk here from users. I'm also slightly concerned with how dirty the inside will get with doing dabs through it. My Enail gets residue cooked on the inside and it gets almost impossible to clean completely. Do the balls get dirty? I assume they will need to be removed and cleaned every once it awhile? How much heavier is this than other ball vapes? Is it good enough with dabs that i might want to get rid of my enail? Thanks for any response. It really is an impressive looking unit. I like the airflow ideas involved.
Those who own a Flower Kettle are too stoned to share their opinion on this vape 🤷🏻

Dubmonkey

Kettle owner here checking in. Got the device back in October 23 And been used daily since getting it. Previous daily was the SV3 electrified and before that Glass Synphiny.. The Kettle is a great device and based on my experiences with other vapes and ball vapes. The Kettle is solid no worries about breaking when dropping and support from @Custom Flower Hardware has been great with any questions I had. I have not used oil with the Kettle as Don;t have acces to any oils. The Kettle has been an excellent device and stoked to have it. All my other desktop equipment stays in storage. Glad I made the jump.

Texus

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Troy and Jerry's review on a livestream about a month ago, only outside review I have seen. Available on their website.
Not my favorite review of theirs. Troy couldn't seem to get over the fact that it wasn't a ball vape. And considering how much Jerry is a fan of the Herborizer, I was a bit surprised he wasn't more enthusiastic about it. There was just something about their discussion that felt like they weren't giving it a fair shake or judging it on its own terms. Tho they were excited for the bottom piece's release and seemed to think without it, the device was only part of the way to being a final product.

No skin in the game yet for me, as I'm still holding out to be able to just get the pieces I need (or a bonus that makes me say "fuck it" and get the full kit).

Texus,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Not my favorite review of theirs.
It actually made me far more interested in this vape than anything else I have seen. Not really much useful in the other reviews, but theirs actually pointed to what makes it unique. I found Troy's commentary not useful for me, but I thought Jerry made the best case for this vape existing in the market today.

It also explains a lot to me about the real strengths and shortcomings that 16 pages of rip videos never could. Jerry also set out a clear path to what is going to make the Kettle great.

Dejavu

people who disagree with troy on this review, to be honest, should take it in as any other. the smoke shop / bongs etc industry has always been a little wild. Every one goes to Troy for his review. I'm near on point about being where Troy likes to be(cali stoned!) while Troy will try to temp step and act like each session is a testing ritual, tasting and having fun. He doesn't seem to complain about much, and the AVB story was funny.

Their review was very scary cause they praise almost everything, called it a copycat of the sublimitor or something. I know it is common place not to shit on sponsors but man they go crazy over so many things, this was just another ballvape that didn't match what they were looking for out of it. This market has china on its side now, CH has its reputation and the main stream will aim for the cheapest/best device.

I have a hard time converting people, older people are still in the "why spend $500 on that when I just need papers?" and the younger generation doesn't mind their carts. Covid help bumped vapes big time, thats why I got into it. and the two PID's/Coils for a coil on the bowl just has me wondering what?! Regular ball vapes will combust fast if left on the metal bowls. I am still all ears if this gets to be something that ends up being next generation or wait for the next guy to pick it up and try.

Each hit will look milky with oil in it, i don't want to see hits with oil. that's not how most people gauge how good a ball vape hits. Just pure dry herb to see

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the two PID's/Coils for a coil on the bowl just has me wondering what?! Regular ball vapes will combust fast if left on the metal bowls. I am still all ears if this gets to be something that ends up being next generation

Well a key difference is that you would be running the temperature pretty low for the coil around the bowl, to get some hybrid conduction, it would start cooking so you wouldn't want to leave it there, I'm wondering if you could use it to fully extract through conduction as well though? Like anything, the temps are always relative to the device, the materials used, the materials loaded etc.

Dejavu

Well a key difference is that you would be running the temperature pretty low for the coil around the bowl, to get some hybrid conduction, it would start cooking so you wouldn't want to leave it there, I'm wondering if you could use it to fully extract through conduction as well though? Like anything, the temps are always relative to the device, the materials used, the materials loaded etc.
You make a very valid point. Now that opens up many doors. This should be talked more about. I think this device confuses some people. Now that I think about it, troy shouldn't have just called it a copycat and explained more into detail about the device.....i was just a little baffled by how he reacted is all. Maybe his pockets are getting deeper since vaping is more popular. My point still is that even ball vapers are wanting to ditch the coil and go wireless even though it's using the coil to heat. That's what I remember troy saying basically

Nobody has tried that? The 2 coil idea wouldn't be an exclusive thing for the kettle though? I guess this device probably isn't for a newbie? I read on vaporants a little lately because of um..anyway and it seems most people are way more interested in anything but a ball vape. 2023 was the year of the ball vapes.

Last edited:
Dejavu,

Shit Snacks

. I think this device confuses some people. Now that I think about it, troy shouldn't have just called it a copycat and explained more into detail about the device.....i was just a little baffled by how he reacted is all. Maybe his pockets are getting deeper since vaping is more popular.

What, Troy didn't do research and then went on and on about a product he knows little about, failing to ignore or even acknowledge his bias for the competitor's products?!? How unsurprisingly typical of him :rolleyes::rofl:

Nobody has tried that? The 2 coil idea wouldn't be an exclusive thing for the kettle though? I guess this device probably isn't for a newbie? I read on vaporants a little lately and it seems most people are way more interested in anything but a ball vape.

To be fair, there is a separate thread here for the electro path, that is the heated bowl, which is also just a bowl, and could be paired with other vapes... not sure how exclusive it will be ultimately, at least this iteration and how it pairs with the kettle will be...? But the design idea likely not

I may not know all the details about this product, but from following everything here, I think I have a good sense of how it differs from the other current offerings... Bottom line results can be a bit intangible when you are talking about degrees of extraction, smooth hits, flavor and vapor quality, among similar designs... This one is pretty clearly more involved despite any similarities

Dejavu

What, Troy didn't do research and then went on and on about a product he knows little about, failing to ignore or even acknowledge his bias for the competitor's products?!? How unsurprisingly typical lol

To be fair, there is a separate thread here for the electro path, that is the heated bowl, not sure how exclusive it will be ultimately, at least this iteration and the way it pairs with the kettle will be...?

I may not know all the details about this product, but from following everything here, I think I have a good sense of how it differs from the other current offerings... Bottom line results can be a bit intangible when you are talking about degrees of extraction, smooth hits, flavor and vapor quality, among similar designs... This one is pretty clearly more involved despite any similarities
It's sad because most people who aren't super new go to troy for their review. The only person that really gets to test anything before market gets an idea because people release products that don't work half the time. Cewpins is definitely in it for the money so his word doesn't mean nothing to me.

I'm always interested and curious about any new products. I just don't see me getting any more stoned off my herb unless it is working some magic and thats the market im in, not tasting terps for 5 minutes. After all the vapes I have tried, unless it is someone trying something new like this, a ball vape is just that, a ball vape. They say it is like taking a flower dab. Either way, I would like to see more videos without using oil and slow motion.

No offense but Troy has enough trust to make a living off of it, a lot more heavier than our comments combined. Do you own one of these devices? Troy does and we watched. Even if he didn't get paid enough to cheer it on, the device itself should have done it and his expressions and opinion felt very "off"...was he debating on not cheering to show he wants more money? If that is the case, I wouldn't pick a bone with Troy, he'd tell you to F off and that is why a lot of us like him. Just very weird stuff. He cheer stuff like a vapvana and new chinese knockoffs and I rather buy items from my own country until my pockets cannot take it.

You super OG dry herb vape guys will take a chance because vapes use to be crap! People get mad at amazon....they have your shit at your doorstep the next day! Almost anything you want. I bet those mike tyson and willie nelson vapes make more money cause of trusting the name.

Last edited:
Dejavu,

.brew

My guess is that those of us who bought them did so on its merits and are simply allowing the device to speak for itself similarly to how Jerry brought it to the forum and how he engages in his official thread. I'm not sure what more I could have said other than "it works," which I did back when I received mine several months ago. In that sense there is merit to the response, "we're just really high and enjoying our new vape."

I will say that supporting a local business and sourcing one's materials in the US and "paying" for the expertise Jerry brings to the table here (similar to paying a plumber $100/hr isn't just about their time there working on a pipe--remember the old joke about you're paying for them to know which pipe to fix?--was high on my list of perks. There are plenty of people willing to shell out $150-400 dollars for a SS grinder in this forum because they are sourced from Canada or Australia and made by someone who knows his stuff so while the value may or may not be apparent to everyone it's not something anyone can or should be expected to talk another person into realizing, imo.

I can answer your question about doing dabs through the vape since I was heavily dabbing over these past few months. The balls don't get dirty or at least not more than 3-5 of them (the ones on top). ISO doesn't really clean them so instead I dropped them into PBW for a few minutes and they came out clean as new. I did the same for the terp ball and the stainless steel--all of it came out sparkling clean and ready to rip. If you're comparing this to more well-known Ti vapes I can only say I don't know one way or the other how Ti reacts with PBW so you should look that up. The vape you'd receive now is a few iterations newer than the original released. One of the reasons is because of feedback from heavy dabbers that Jerry has received well and incorporated into further refinements.

Whether you'd like to replace your other dab devices with this would come down to whether you are ok dabbing off a SS surface instead of ruby, SiC, or glass, for example. If you're using a Ti system now you probably have SS somewhere in the air path anyway. Speaking for myself, I haven't used anything else for flower or concentrate since I received mine. That said, a number of people would suggest that consumers build up a type of "vape tolerance" since each device has its own profile and you may want to switch back and forth periodically to maximize that heady feeling.

The vape itself, excluding the heating coil, is around 65g. I don't have others to compare but it should be roughly similar to any other SS ball vape out there. Jerry has posted he has plans for a wireless adapter for this vape and I'm excited to try that out. I think it's important to note SS ought to be the preferred material for wireless because of its heat retention. If you're interested in wireless, you'll most likely be sold a SS vape. Cloud Connoisseur's wireless vape is SS, for example. If it's a consideration, I would say the choice of SS was not due to cost/price.

Now, turning to the Thinkdank review. I dunno, Troy doesn't vape like me at all. Every time he vapes on the show all I can think of is he acts and talks like a smoker--and I smoked/ceased smoking tobacco decades ago so I'm not saying anything negative about smokers generally. My issue is he approaches vaping like a smoking device with the heats and pulls he takes and it's just not how I approach vaping (I prefer to sip low-heat hits and take it as easy on my body as possible). I have no idea why he's running his temps nearly double mine and claiming he can't get a real hit.

I have no idea of their basis for claiming it's not a "real" ball vape. For one, I'm confused about the basis of his claim to be the expert on what does/doesn't constitute a "ball vape." From my perspective, it has balls and it's a vape therefore it's a "ball vape." Sorry if you refuse to acknowledge its strengths for whatever reasons--primarily that all that "buffering" that was criticized is intentional. The whole point of the lower section of this vape is to prevent direct air blasting/roasting the top of the bowl so removing all of the parts that do that and trying to use it like every other ball vape and concluding it doesn't work the same is both reductive and ridiculous. Frankly speaking, they seemed to have missed the entire point of the vape's design intention. They just looked like two dope heads laughing at something they didn't bother to understand. This isn't the first time I've watched their reviews and it's not the first time I came away from those reviews with that perspective. The review I watched prior to this one was Troy ridiculing Jerry for not blasting his bowls and Jerry explaining that he just likes to sip and relax (one adjustment to my previous statements is most of my criticism is directed at Troy for this type of behavior).

There are other reviews out there but the most important one is going to be the only person you should trust: you.

Dejavu

My guess is that those of us who bought them did so on its merits and are simply allowing the device to speak for itself similarly to how Jerry brought it to the forum and how he engages in his official thread. I'm not sure what more I could have said other than "it works," which I did back when I received mine several months ago. In that sense there is merit to the response, "we're just really high and enjoying our new vape."

I will say that supporting a local business and sourcing one's materials in the US and "paying" for the expertise Jerry brings to the table here (similar to paying a plumber $100/hr isn't just about their time there working on a pipe--remember the old joke about you're paying for them to know which pipe to fix?--was high on my list of perks. There are plenty of people willing to shell out $150-400 dollars for a SS grinder in this forum because they are sourced from Canada or Australia and made by someone who knows his stuff so while the value may or may not be apparent to everyone it's not something anyone can or should be expected to talk another person into realizing, imo.

I can answer your question about doing dabs through the vape since I was heavily dabbing over these past few months. The balls don't get dirty or at least not more than 3-5 of them (the ones on top). ISO doesn't really clean them so instead I dropped them into PBW for a few minutes and they came out clean as new. I did the same for the terp ball and the stainless steel--all of it came out sparkling clean and ready to rip. If you're comparing this to more well-known Ti vapes I can only say I don't know one way or the other how Ti reacts with PBW so you should look that up. The vape you'd receive now is a few iterations newer than the original released. One of the reasons is because of feedback from heavy dabbers that Jerry has received well and incorporated into further refinements.

Whether you'd like to replace your other dab devices with this would come down to whether you are ok dabbing off a SS surface instead of ruby, SiC, or glass, for example. If you're using a Ti system now you probably have SS somewhere in the air path anyway. Speaking for myself, I haven't used anything else for flower or concentrate since I received mine. That said, a number of people would suggest that consumers build up a type of "vape tolerance" since each device has its own profile and you may want to switch back and forth periodically to maximize that heady feeling.

The vape itself, excluding the heating coil, is around 65g. I don't have others to compare but it should be roughly similar to any other SS ball vape out there. Jerry has posted he has plans for a wireless adapter for this vape and I'm excited to try that out. I think it's important to note SS ought to be the preferred material for wireless because of its heat retention. If you're interested in wireless, you'll most likely be sold a SS vape. Cloud Connoisseur's wireless vape is SS, for example. If it's a consideration, I would say the choice of SS was not due to cost/price.

Now, turning to the Thinkdank review. I dunno, Troy doesn't vape like me at all. Every time he vapes on the show all I can think of is he acts and talks like a smoker--and I smoked/ceased smoking tobacco decades ago so I'm not saying anything negative about smokers generally. My issue is he approaches vaping like a smoking device with the heats and pulls he takes and it's just not how I approach vaping (I prefer to sip low-heat hits and take it as easy on my body as possible). I have no idea why he's running his temps nearly double mine and claiming he can't get a real hit.

I have no idea of their basis for claiming it's not a "real" ball vape. For one, I'm confused about the basis of his claim to be the expert on what does/doesn't constitute a "ball vape." From my perspective, it has balls and it's a vape therefore it's a "ball vape." Sorry if you refuse to acknowledge its strengths for whatever reasons--primarily that all that "buffering" that was criticized is intentional. The whole point of the lower section of this vape is to prevent direct air blasting/roasting the top of the bowl so removing all of the parts that do that and trying to use it like every other ball vape and concluding it doesn't work the same is both reductive and ridiculous. Frankly speaking, they seemed to have missed the entire point of the vape's design intention. They just looked like two dope heads laughing at something they didn't bother to understand. This isn't the first time I've watched their reviews and it's not the first time I came away from those reviews with that perspective. The review I watched prior to this one was Troy ridiculing Jerry for not blasting his bowls and Jerry explaining that he just likes to sip and relax (one adjustment to my previous statements is most of my criticism is directed at Troy for this type of behavior).

There are other reviews out there but the most important one is going to be the only person you should trust: you.
Very good analyzing it. I feel about the same way.

I can't relate to Jerry's style but the numbers show LOTS of people do. More people are into the Troy side because we come from combusting and we just wanna get high, which is what the majority of people use cannabis for. I would say in our niche group of people who were using it for health reasons are going to be long gone soon.

I very much agree on supporting local business, until it meets the point where I cannot afford it. It's a complicated device and to someone new, they think a volcano is the best thing in the world without ever trying a vape. so that's my 2 cents. I'm still here checking it out, I'm still rooting for a next generation device and always curious. I sadly have to admit that this device just hasn't been explained in a TLDR to get peoples peek but that review just damn troy...you cheer everything but one video and sure enough a few others got that same vibe.

My opinion is just that, some digital footprint...Troy and Jerry's opinion gets free vapes and makes a living off it which we all deep down wish we could do, even as a hobby for cash. We do it anyway.

Troy was also saying the piece of glass at the bottom done the opposite of what the device is doing and didn't even go into detail and he has a degree in engineering and physics? I hate to say it but I trust Troy more than I do random social media ads and here says. No matter how much I know that money makes the world go round. I support CH and they try to crush the market and flood it. No matter what, people look at it as drug devices and there's always going to linger in shady characters coming to take advantage of that market and always will. Easier the pickings....

pot was legalized in 2012 and still schedule 1. I also keep an eye on the political side of it too and the feet dragging in getting looked away as a drug into being safe alternative to drinking and medical use, which nixons war on drugs, still has its claws hooked into the religious part of my country in the usa

Last edited:
Dejavu,

Shit Snacks

most people who aren't super new go to troy for their review. The only person that really gets to test anything before market gets an idea

I don't know how you can really define most exactly, or people who aren't super new, but I disagree that he is the only person testing things before market, in fact there are plenty things he doesn't test at all? So many different levels of makers and products, the more you are here you can see the history of how so much testing has been done by members of the community (partially how Troy began as well)

just don't see me getting any more stoned off my herb unless it is working some magic and thats the market im in, not tasting terps for 5 minutes. After all the vapes I have tried, unless it is someone trying something new like this, a ball vape is just that, a ball vape. They say it is like taking a flower dab

I mean, that's just it, and why most people don't even care to vape at all, if you just want to "get stoned" there are many things that do that adequately, but there are different styles of vapes, aside from materials and power levels, these affect things differently, huge variable would be the actual user too (devices like pax are extremely popular because they are simple and try to universalize the experience user to user but that sacrifice is versatility and some capability as many of us discovered) There actually are quite a few different types of ball vapes, injector and diffuser style, many differences between them though all effective, but there are differences in the air flow, the materials, and other such things as I touched on above (I describe many like taking a flower dab, I think its more how you use it, you just need enough power to be able to do a quick full extraction through water in that way, still not actually the same as a dab, and there are so many variables with dabbing and concentrates too) Not sure what you have experience with to compare to?

No offense but Troy has enough trust to make a living off of it, a lot more heavier than our comments combined. Do you own one of these devices? Troy does and we watched

You're speaking subjectively, no offense taken, but you can't measure his trust or how he is making a living? Again, he was originally commenting here, there are others who have done the same, built up review reputations, some already have some beginning and come here to do both... I trust so many of the members here so much more than I trust his opinion, he's had many great contributions, but since he grew more into a video personality, I personally trust him far less, and have seen him fail to use vapes properly often without ever correcting himself)

I do not own one of these, I said I've been following from the start over here, pretty sure there was another thread about it originally too? I also do not make videos of myself, although I think I could do a good job explaining and showing different vapes, I'm not sure that's the life I want right now (and producing quality videos alone is extremely difficult)

And for the record I replied to you, to try to explain my understanding of the device, sharing opinions on Troy is also not uncommon here and there are other kids about that and it's come up in the past, I am far from the only one who feels this way here is all I'm saying...

Even if he didn't get paid enough to cheer it on, the device itself should have done it and his expressions and opinion felt very "off"...was he debating on not cheering to show he wants more money? If that is the case, I wouldn't pick a bone with Troy, he'd tell you to F off and that is why a lot of us like him.

He wasn't paid anything? he was given the device perhaps for free as he is many others, but possible he paid for it. I'm not saying that he does this so they will then pay him to say something good? I am saying I don't put much stock in his opinion, aside from the bias, like I said I have seen him fail to use various devices properly and his so-called video reviews, and then never revisit them again (even things he was provided for free) though I respect his integrity to a certain extent to not trash everything that isn't made by brands that offer him commission or whatever, I don't really respect his, imo, careless use styles as a supposed professional reviewer... No bones, just a personal opinion, that he doesn't care about lol

You super OG dry herb vape guys will take a chance because vapes use to be crap! People get mad at amazon....they have your shit at your doorstep the next day! Almost anything you want. I bet those mike tyson and willie nelson vapes make more money cause of trusting the name.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by super OG, that's not quite me? I came in when the market was exploding a bit, especially with imported options becoming viable, but it was already substantial... certainly do not have the mindset of "I will take a chance on anything because everything else is crap" I've had many satisfying vapes, the problem is you always compromise something, there can always be something better in some way, sacrifice something else, little variations and differences that change the experience in various ways... Its really not that simple anymore imo (also Amazon is pretty far from perfect and deserving of plenty hate despite their inherent convenience lol)

Mike Tyson is a trusted name?? Willie Nelson, Cheech and Chong, branded products, rebrands from China typically, hit or miss quality, I think a lot of people might try this stuff and be disappointed then give up? Some people use it to find the real good stuff though, I mean most common from the reddit times would be snoop dogg original Gpen (poor suckers who bought that lol)

My understanding is most people, don't care about vaping, if they're interested to get high they will just smoke, or if they have a problem with that they will turn to edibles, or disposable oil pens first and likely stop there, more often than not...

So this product is not at all aimed at those consumers, my understanding is that it is fulfilling the niche it has focused on pretty well?

More people are into the Troy side because we come from combusting and we just wanna get high, which is what the majority of people use cannabis for. I would say in our niche group of people who were using it for health reasons are going to be long gone soon

I thought most people were into it bc they liked his personality actually? But yes exactly, why not combust? I'm not sure what you mean people using for health reasons are going to be long gone soon, isn't their goal to live long by pursuing better health?!?

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Had too much to say and had to split into two posts! lol

very much agree on supporting local business, until it meets the point where I cannot afford it. It's a complicated device and to someone new, they think a volcano is the best thing in the world without ever trying a vape.

Local often cost more in a situation like this, that is typically what supporting local means, paying more instead of relying on cheap imports... Being complicated is nothing new, there are many just like this, might be hard to explain why one is better than the other, which is why you have people who come here to ask those type of questions, and the answer is it depends... Volcano is not simple either, in use it can be because it is a pump filling bags of vapor for you, automatic convection with minimal effort, also has been around a long time, from a company that has a marketing budget, and retailers that market it furthermore as well... (Also many people have not heard of the volcano, I've tried to use it as an example explaining vapes to people, and I've been surprised how many actually never heard of it, almost as many as have lol)

but that review just damn troy...you cheer everything but one video

He really does not cheer everything, as I alluded to above, there are other products he tried and was not impressed with, after spending a few minutes with them and doing zero research how to use them...

sadly have to admit that this device just hasn't been explained in a TLDR

I think there was one in that original thread perhaps? There was a video that broke it down better as well... Not sure it is still there, but that is what helped me realize how this design is different and how the performance can be different (which has been mentioned above now again so I don't want to be too repetitive)

But Shay, other Jerry, has bought most every vape, using extensively, to get the most out of them, his enthusiasm and location let him to source an original product nearby, with his design influenced by all his experience over the years... Supposedly the result is a very efficient extraction, with pure flavor and materials, versatile use cases, and an extremely smooth hit regardless of the pathway (part of the larger head and the air gaps within it, vortexing, hot air from the sides, to evenly extract bowls, perhaps easier to see when all the parts are disassembled clearly)

Troy and Jerry's opinion gets free vapes and makes a living off it which we all deep down wish we could do, even as a hobby for cash. We do it anyway.

Are you sure that is how they make their entire living? Jerry has a lot of other business pursuits within the industry so that does not sound accurate to me, I have gotten many free vapes in my time from my activity here specifically, some along with Jerry in fact, furthermore I've had opportunities to get paid for reviews or promotion etc. Was not interested in that at all, so maybe best not to presume everyone's wishes lol

Anyway I hope this helps in any way?

Top Bottom