The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We were able to drop the permanent price to $499 instead of the $529 we targeted.:nod: They're are 3 OG kits ready to ship and 2 more when I get 2 coils incoming. The others will be in hopefully last week of December.:tup: We're working on adding sezzle to the site as well.:) thanks for your guys support through this process and journey and Happy Holidays!:love:

Screenshot-20231214-154011-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Jojofernz

We were able to drop the permanent price to $499 instead of the $529 we targeted.:nod: They're are 3 OG kits ready to ship and 2 more when I get 2 coils incoming. The others will be in hopefully last week of December.:tup: We're working on adding sezzle to the site as well.:) thanks for your guys support through this process and journey and Happy Holidays!:love:

Come tax season, I think I will have no other option but to get this thing at that price, oh my.

Never had a PID ball vape and still trying to hold out for this. Soon. Thanks for bringing this beast to the community!

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.

that price is ... screwing with my head.... I can't though... more than anything I am happy for you that you got your production costs to a better place mate, awesome

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I love this idea that vapehunter showed me. I can get a bit absent minded when high. I have been paranoid about setting these types of vapes down in a bad spot ever since I walked out to my garage and saw I had left the herborizer on and sitting on a piece of plywood that already had a scorch mark. The metal stands work but don't get me enough reassurance.

Vapehunter brought over this small crock pot when letting me use the Kettle. I love it! It's small but so easy to just set your hot vape in and not worry if you left it on or not. Thanks for this great idea!

Aero

Raw Addict
Look like you got inspired by the sublimator,
(bottom part of the heater looks like the sublimator), wonder if it has more/less air flow then the dabmaster V2 who had the biggest holes in whole sublimator versions
My guess is that this vaporiser also works with the sublimator bowl aka “atomiser” .

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Look like you got inspired by the sublimator,
(bottom part of the heater looks like the sublimator), wonder if it has more/less air flow then the dabmaster V2 who had the biggest holes in whole sublimator versions
My guess is that this vaporiser also works with the sublimator bowl aka “atomiser” .
It has more airflow. I have the dabmaster v2 as well. It does not work with the subs atomizer.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: canj00digit?
Top Bottom