The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
How restricted is the airflow when you use the pass through bowl? There's got to be SOME with only six holes right? Would it possible to add more holes and open it up?
The airflow with the pass-through bowl is excellent. The design is truly performing better than any of the other vapes in my collection when it comes to producing. verry big clouds, with incredible effects, you can smoke whole nugs or ground flower and actually taste all the terps the first few hits until your bowl is done.

Happy thanksgiving Jerry, it's refreshing to see your videos coming back. The more people that try the Kettle the more that will want it. It's truly an outstanding vape.

VASked_Avenger!

There's been new pieces introduced to this vape? And now the videos are down, oof always rough when it says, "Oops, cannot be found" for Shay's demo/cloud vids ๐Ÿ˜“

I need more logs to fuel the desire to eventually buy this dream ball vape! One day, it will be mine! Oh yes, it will be mine ha. Happy holidays everyone ๐Ÿ’š

VASked_Avenger!,

LordKahel

The Flower Kettle has been dominating my reach test . I have it setup with my Taroma 360 and my Zenleaf + Mary Diffuser . And it been mostly the Kettle the last few days. I am having alot of fun with it .
My friend also came and he only wanted to use the Kettle , he usually cough alot but he also found the Kettle very smooth compared to the other choices (he still coughed but less).
About the airflow, it the one thing that scared me about the Kettle cause i am a open flow nut usually . But the airflow of the Kettle just work , i even started using a pearl and cap when doing flower only, i thought Jerry was nut when i saw him doing it but it very fun . I just love hearing the pearl and pillar spin.
But the biggest thing is how the Kettle has made me fall in love with doing concentrate and flower at the same time. Using the pearl , the round side , dropping the glob in , it a great experience.
It a very complex ball vape , and there are so many way to make it sing. I am still exploring but it so unique vs my others vape and very fun.
And i can feel that with the new bottom piece , this thing is going to be even more next level . I already have alot of things in my head that i want to try with the new bottom piece! It can't arrive fast enough!

In conclusion , love my Kettle , no regrets , having ton of fun !

Oden

The airflow with the pass-through bowl is excellent. The design is truly performing better than any of the other vapes in my collection when it comes to producing. verry big clouds, with incredible effects, you can smoke whole nugs or ground flower and actually taste all the terps the first few hits until your bowl is done.

Happy thanksgiving Jerry, it's refreshing to see your videos coming back. The more people that try the Kettle the more that will want it. It's truly an outstanding vape.
We need videos of people who own it, just play videos of Jerry.
People remain skeptical on Discord for example.
But WTF, being able to vape whole buds I've been dreaming of it for a long time

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I finally have received visitation rights from @VAPEHUNTER. Dude was not giving it up. I still stand by my observations from before but wanted to stop in to say something that may sound odd.
I really like the way this device feels in my hand. The hand feel is awesome, does that make any sense?

It's weight and the smooth texture of that handle are much better than any other set up I've tried. I have injector devises with expensive after market handles but this one is just noticeably better than anything I own. It's clear to me there was thought not just given to function (because it works great, hits like a mule kick), but to form as well. This device is visually appealing and tactually sublime.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I had to get a tabletop bong now, that just looked completely gorgeous. I need the new bottom, my OCD is starting to keep my up at night. Thank god I have the Kettle to help put me to sleep. :) Shit those were just 20 minutes ago, it;s midnight here but GOODMORNING!! If I wake and baked like you I'd be retarded the whole day. Your tolerance is just fascinating to me. I have had some people try it here and they are just blow away with it. Funny thing is I also have my Kettle, the Zen Mary and Jane and Taroma 360 on the table right now, but I also am finding myself drawn to the Kettle 80% of the time. I also have a Vaperbrothers with rubies that I was sent and it's a beast. If I'm real tired and I just want to smoke quick and pass out I reach for that sometimes as its so quick and effective and it's less of a ritual. Generally, the ritual is the best part though.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The head from the metal shop in town is finished! :clap: looks like I'm leaving work an hour early!:rockon:I'll keep yous posted for sho!:nod::tup:
Edit:
I'm back!
Price change will take effect when we get the new heads in.:tup:
$749>$529 shipped. That's $220 off I'm passing to you guys. Kept my time line, kept my promise of making it affordable, still working on my big mouth, but hey, 1 thing at a time!:brow: first 20 buyers at the 749 price will still get choice of extra head or the electropath when we get them done, complementary!

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.

gmo67

The flower kettle looks amazing dude, if this hits the uk i'm going to need to get myself one ,also excited about the heated bowl jerry was talking about on the think dank.

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
The flower kettle looks amazing dude, if this hits the uk i'm going to need to get myself one ,also excited about the heated bowl jerry was talikng about on the think dank.
that's what I was looking at, the combination of a heated bowl and a injector... its a interesting idea, not something I can afford to invest in right now but, it really is a cool idea

GoldenBud

$749>$529 shipped. That's $220 off I'm passing to you guys. Kept my time line, kept my promise of making it affordable, still working on my big mouth, but hey, 1 thing at a time!:brow: first 20 buyers at the 749 price will still get choice of extra head or the electropath when we get them done, complementary!
that's my man! now you're talking! waiting for many new videos now by new users. go buy this vape from an OG vaporist! big cloudz coming! โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ

massive injector has arrived.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I'm considering getting the bowl FIRST then the unit later.
I'd want to get it all together, I feel like the designer put all the piece's of the puzzle together over time as it doesn't feel like the first idea that came to mind, so even though the Freight Train Pro might fit the bowl (I would still need to get it out of its box), I like the idea that the bowl and injector are built to work best together - as I am not normally an injector fan I am curious about the experience as designed (at least at first).

@Custom Flower Hardware
I got to wondering, do you run the bowl at a lower temp than the Injector? what sort of temps for each would you suggest for someone looking for a quick "full" extraction vs someone who wanted a "session" style experience vs someone who wanted a "flavor first" experience?

Top Bottom