The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

lazylathe

Almost there...

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The 21st Century Sublimator with an actual heater bowl!
This looks nuts!!!
Yep you can even use it as a regular bowl when it's off!:D up until now metal bowls could only be brought up to ambient temp. Now individualized bowl/path temp and head temp! Endless combos, these vid are on the high end!:rockon:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Imma just guess and say you are not running a discount on these for BF right?
No. We have 4 kits out of our first 20 remaining right now. Make a Wish prize if you wanna try to win one! The new metal shop in town should have our proto head hopefully next week. Then we'll compare quality, and hopefully get 100 made and the price will come down. The electropath quotes are coming back soon as well. Stay tuned!:tup:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
No. We have 4 kits out of our first 20 remaining right now. Make a Wish prize if you wanna try to win one! The new metal shop in town should have our proto head hopefully next week. Then we'll compare quality, and hopefully get 100 made and the price will come down. The electropath quotes are coming back soon as well. Stay tuned!:tup:
Is this proto piece the same design just from a different dude?

RxPlorer

Yep you can even use it as a regular bowl when it's off!:D up until now metal bowls could only be brought up to ambient temp. Now individualized bowl/path temp and head temp! Endless combos, these vid are on the high end!:rockon:
I would like a sub-zero bowl and a high temp head please! Let’s keep those terpenes on ice until they’re liberated :D

RxPlorer,
Reactions: lazylathe

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Very exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing what others hear. Hopefully this thing takes off because it looks next level every time I see it. Big bowls. tiny bowls. Reasonable bowls. High temp. Low temp. Double decker. Just concentrate. It does EVERYTHING. and from what I'm seeing, it does it all really well. More like a king of all trades than a jack. I hope it's true once I get the thing.

Out of curiosity, what temp setting will this thing start combusting? what material balls and what PID were you using at that time? I love a loooooong tasty session. But I'm also very partial to A great, short one hit extraction.

On my Z8, I'll use it between 420-495 degrees. Anything more and I risk combustion before the vapor stops. I'm hoping for a similar functionality here, but obviously with different temp settings. But better taste, and longer sessions, and the capability for larger bowls.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks friend! All pids are different so I temped the top of the head at about 540/550. I've had it up to 690 on an auber to run it without balls and it works too.:tup: never combusted yet! I'll try 700 on the auber tonight! Get me some good gas! You see how the gas/vapor rose and spread out into the garage vs the regular glass bowls when I hork out the vapor it blasts across the garage in a stream cause there was more water in the vapor! Testing is fun!:D

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Thanks friend! All pids are different so I temped the top of the head at about 540/550. I've had it up to 690 on an auber to run it without balls and it works too.:tup: never combusted yet! I'll try 700 on the auber tonight! Get me some good gas! You see how the gas/vapor rose and spread out into the garage vs the regular glass bowls when I hork out the vapor it blasts across the garage in a stream cause there was more water in the vapor! Testing is fun!:D
See how dark you can get it!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Gas is transparent. If a device was truly creating gas it would be clear, not chalky. Source.
Sure but 90% is almost there!:nod:;)
Edit: these pids go to 1000f so let's see the energy required to do that shit proper! I'm down!:razz:
Congrats in your 1st post!:tup::clap:
Edit: your boys in the Mood tonight baby!:nod: bout to show the vape world some next level shit!:razz: Please leave back to vap***nts if you're not ready!!:myday:

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Gas is transparent. If a device was truly creating gas it would be clear, not chalky. Source.
Yea it has been discussed in other topic that when people say that they are vaporizing it's not really vaporizing but something like tiny liquid particles of THC moving in the hot air.. Because THC boiling point in our environment when Pressure = 1atm is like 750F or more but if you use 750F on herbs they will be combusted so our Vaporizers are not really helping us produce any kind of gas by definition, all gases are transparent as you said

bludgeon

Yea it has been discussed in other topic that when people say that they are vaporizing it's not really vaporizing but something like tiny liquid particles of THC moving in the hot air.. Because THC boiling point in our environment when Pressure = 1atm is like 750F or more but if you use 750F on herbs they will be combusted so our Vaporizers are not really helping us produce any kind of gas by definition, all gases are transparent as you said
Agreed, it's an aerosol not a true vapor.

So I still don't understand why it is said that what comes out of the flower kettle is 90% gas when (1) we just stated that the temperature would have to be much higher to cause the thc to undergo a phase transition to gas and (2) a mixture of 90% gas + 10% aerosol would look much more transparent than a full aerosol, which isn't consistent with the video evidence. What am I overlooking here? Is "gas" referring to something different than THC/CBX a gaseous state?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Agreed, it's an aerosol not a true vapor.

So I still don't understand why it is said that what comes out of the flower kettle is 90% gas when (1) we just stated that the temperature would have to be much higher to cause the thc to undergo a phase transition to gas and (2) a mixture of 90% gas + 10% aerosol would look much more transparent than a full aerosol, which isn't consistent with the video evidence. What am I overlooking here? Is "gas" referring to something different than THC/CBX a gaseous state?
Well like I said, how much energy is required? Let's temp it up fam!! Anyway, no other device comes even close? Am I right? :lmao:this convo was purposely started, by me, to bring all yous out the wood work for some shits and giggles and good Ole fashion fun! :cheers: So fam sit back,:popcorn:, enjoy, and watch some of the baddest vape shit you're ever about to see! :brow: do any other vape creators even post vids of their shit these days?:shrug:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Oh shit! It's you again!
pink-heart-with-two-nuts-BY3-NEM.jpg

bludgeon

Well like I said, how much energy is required? Let's temp it up fam!! Anyway, no other device comes even close? Am I right? :lmao:this convo was purposely started, by me, to bring all yous out the wood work for some shits and giggles and good Ole fashion fun! :cheers: So fam sit back,:popcorn:, enjoy, and watch some of the baddest vape shit you're ever about to see! :brow: do any other vape creators even post vids of their shit these days?:shrug:
I just wanted to point out how what you're saying doesn't make sense and is easy to disprove so you have a chance to fix your marketing claims before bringing your product to customers. Sorry if I hit a nerve 😋 Enjoy your vapor!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
The negativity and ego showing is a big turn off.

Can we keep it to vapes and clouds?
The negativity and ego showing is a big turn off.

Can we keep it to vapes and clouds?
Exactly why you're already on my ignore list. This ain't for everybody. It's like cartmans theme park on south park, you can't get in. I'm not here to win hearts or customers. People that want the best will buy it. People that want to get high cheaply will buy that. You can get wit this, or you can get wit that. Get my point? Hopefully this will push people like you, who bought and promote other vapes:wave:, away from here and over to that huh?:tup:

Jojofernz

Exactly why you're already on my ignore list. This ain't for everybody. It's like cartmans theme park on south park, you can't get in. I'm not here to win hearts or customers. People that want the best will buy it. People that want to get high cheaply will buy that. You can get wit this, or you can get wit that. Get my point? Hopefully this will push people like you, who bought and promote other vapes:wave:, away from here and over to that huh?:tup:
Damn, what a response. I’ve already voiced in this thread how awesome your vape looks and that I want one. You really just want to push people away?

Cool you got me on the ignore list when all I’ve said is how great it looks and been saving for it. Looking back that’s all I said, how I’ve never owned a ball vape and wanted to make this my first. But since your ego is more important than actually selling your vape I’ll take your advice and take the money elsewhere.

Not sure where this came from but thanks for completely changing my opinion of you in one comment.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
My nerve exceeds your expectations, politely per the rules, brother!:love: stay off the thread novice, please, for the sake of traintracks...
Video won't load. And honestly, I don't dig those responses either but I'll probably still buy one. We're humans. It's ight

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
You've been there for a while bro no need to save face like I said you can't get in:)
Not at you z mam at j j fritz:tup:
Vids were teasers until released:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Top Bottom