The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Jojofernz

Huge thanks again to @Custom Flower Hardware. I made a silly mistake last week and broke my coil, Jerry quickly got me back up and running. Been a pleasure and very easy to work with him, from questions to this big mishap which was my own fault. So big props to him for the great customer service and ongoing support.

Aside from that, my time with the Flower Kettle has been filled with lots of wonder, joy, munchies, and weed naps. A small bowl of just herbs first rips of the day off this thing though gets me going like a rocket 🚀 signature feeling pretty heady to me. But of course as I use it throughout the day, and start ripping double deckers on it, I can quickly become a part of my couch, bed, floor, or whatever surface is readily available for me. I’ve been actually having to limit my use with this thing. But I love using it so damn much it also got me to get some CBD so I can continue using it, not tear through all my “regular” bud, and also not get so high I become useless.

I feel I got blessed with a TOTL vape here, can’t see myself wanting much more out of a device, except perhaps the wireless option, but works awesome for me currently. I will say a reminder that it’s my first desktop/ball vape. Take that how you will with how I feel about it, but these threads aren’t for comparison anyway. I don’t have a whole lot to say other than positive things for my experience so far. Beautiful kit and love the case it came in and everything with it.

If I try to stand back and view it critically, I can see how far the bottom goes into some bowls being an issue for some people. It limits the bowl size a bit, but a different bowl was included in the kit which allows for larger bowls. The bottom resting on weed sometimes may also cause alarm for a few, I was a bit at first, but in vaping the bowl, there isn’t any real noticeable burn or effect to where it sits and I usually pack to where it’s just on it or right above it. Even extractions and avb without stirring on every bowl I’ve run so far

I’ve only had it a few weeks, one of which I couldn’t use haha, so I need more time to give it a proper review and focus my thoughts on the device. Still in the honeymoon phase perhaps but it instantly became the only thing I wanted to use at home. I love all my other vapes but when I was home, felt like they were just filling the void while the kettle was down. Ive said a lot I feel(those comeback bowls really got me haha), I’ll finish by saying the double deckers are just so fun and easy. It handles dabs, even by themselves, so well that it’s the only way I want to rip my concentrates currently. Will have more on it after I spend even more time with it. Cheers y’all have a good Monday!

Jojofernz

Some Thursday afternoon Full Gas ⛽

Also recently had someone ask how a tempest sized bowl would perform. This is at 540f on PID, and it’s the half bowl setting of tempest as that’s how I run that. Hope this is allowed as it’s not really a comparison but more how the kettle regular bowl can handle a real small amount of flower. Happy Thursday y’all 🤘

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We have our dual power supplies in!:nod: We have master kits listed with everything included! :rockon: we have the kits separate also, and if you guys need custom orders, please email me, and I got you!:wave: This is an exciting day for our small family business, CFHW! We now have our complete kit offered, with power, and I must say we come in UNDER priced compared to the competition kits that are out there! Started off with 5 power supplies, so 5 kits are available right now, but American made power supplies so I can get more fast! Have a great night, gang!:tup:
20240329-181405.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
IIRC I saw a video where you were testing coil covers; is that something you are still pursuing @Custom Flower Hardware ?
After testing the wraps we concluded that it needs to breath so we might get a contest going to design the inner cutout of the SS wraps! Stay tuned! :tup:

Jojofernz

Jojofernz

Hope to be up and running in a day or so. Everything went well with my septoplasty/rhinoplasty.:tup: This should only cause like a day or two shipping delay for you folks for any orders coming in today or tomorrow.:) Thanks for understanding! Love you guys!:love:
Hope recovery is quick for you bro!!

nicknobody

Hope to be up and running in a day or so. Everything went well with my septoplasty/rhinoplasty.:tup: This should only cause like a day or two shipping delay for you folks for any orders coming in today or tomorrow.:) Thanks for understanding! Love you guys!:love:
20240402-153521.jpg
Speedy recovery my dood. The longer break you take the harder you will be slapped when you’re back! Also easier for the body to heal lol

Stay positive 🤘🏼

Sidoney

Does anyone know if I can get this shipped to Australia without it being seized under the new vape laws?

Or at least could I get away with the electropath bowl? I assume it would work with the Terp Hammer and plan into a Qaroma PID?

I'm convinced I need this in my life now even though I have a T360 hahaha

Sidoney,

LordKahel

The Flower Keetle and Electropath are compatible with Auber/CH/DC PID not the China/Qaromashop PID. They don't have the same pinout.

LordKahel,
Reactions: Cheebsy
Top Bottom