The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Then I through it in my hot box and heat sunk plus travel ready baby!
20240314-095552.jpg

20240314-095518.jpg

Electrofever

IMG-4968.jpg
IMG-4969.jpg

Received this kit as a generous gift from @Custom Flower Hardware yesterday and it is actually my first ever desktop vape. I’m incredibly grateful to Jerry and it was offered out of the blue with nothing expected in return. He has also been extremely helpful along the way and got it out to me really quick.

It came ready to go, already burnt off which was nice the whole experience has been super straight forward and easy so far. instructional video for how to disassemble and cleaning/swapping balls makes it seem like no hassle. Love the case and all it came with. It is quite the device, and as I’ve only just received it I’m definitely gonna take some time with it before giving thorough thoughts and opinions on it.

But I will say that running a few double deckers through it last night had me going to bed much earlier than expected so the first few sessions have given me great initial impressions.

A video with some flower, cheers :peace: more coming as lots of experimentation and science is needed here :science:
I am really glad things end up like that for you, I recall rough times on this thread ! Very nice present, Jerry did the right move :) This shines on his beast vap !

Edit : I love the cat that invites himself on the vid ;)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This one is rosin...

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Jerry, @Custom Flower Hardware do you have plans to produce a version of the flower kettle for flower only?

Have you considered a version where the electropath and the flower kettle are one integrated unit instead of two?

sickmanfraud,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Jerry, @Custom Flower Hardware do you have plans to produce a version of the flower kettle for flower only?

Have you considered a version where the electropath and the flower kettle are one integrated unit instead of two?
That's why it's called the flower kettle. This is with just flower.:clap::tup: and if I combined them both into 1 unit it would rob customers of the glass bowl experience, and the flip the head upside down and vape experience not to mention customers wouldn't be able to use the path with any other vape like they can now.:nod::tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom