The Extreme Vaporizer aka V-Tower Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok...just got my new parts in for the Extreme...new screens with the metal ring and bags with the thicker glass attachment. I'm stoked about them! I got to give props to Arizer again. The unit has only been on the market for a few months and they are already improving finsihed products!

The screens are kick ass, as my old ones are getting gunked up and are ready for replacing.

Vape on!

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here's another idea for a cheap and easy valve...

Cut a triangular sliver/wedge from a silicone spatula/etc... to insert into the end of the mouthpiece.

Would that work?

vtac,

hellzbells

hi all i just wanted to stop in and say i have been using this unit for 3 weeks now,and am in heaven ,nothing on the market compares to this vap.I broke the bag glass piece the first night i recieved it,steve kindly sent me some thicker pieces,great great unit.My unit did die this morning,but next month i will buy another one!!!!!!!!well worth every penny.hellzbells

hellzbells,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hellzbells said:
hi all i just wanted to stop in and say i have been using this unit for 3 weeks now,and am in heaven ,nothing on the market compares to this vap.I broke the bag glass piece the first night i recieved it,steve kindly sent me some thicker pieces,great great unit.My unit did die this morning,but next month i will buy another one!!!!!!!!well worth every penny.hellzbells
Hi, Buddy !!! welcome on fuckcombustion.com , how did your unit die ???

Clear_Dome,

hellzbells

i really dont know what happened,it blew its best bag,i turned off the unit ,now it doesnt do anything

hellzbells,

marcuss

above the clouds
If you are in canada or u.s.a. you must send it back and they refix that for sure!!Ask help and they reply soon!
Wait before you buy another unit!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My guess is that you fell asleep on turning it off when blowing up the bag. This happened to me once and I got it just in time. Maybe you blew the fan moter due to the resistance?

stickstones,

GreenFiend

Damn, sorry to hear about your unit... but I am glad to hear you love the vape. I'm tempted to buy a volcano valve just to get a good idea or modify one if possible. Does anyone own a volcano and an extreme? I may go to a couple of hardware stores just to see what I can find.

GreenFiend,

lil weezy

sorry to hear that your extreme broke down on you... have you contacted the company yet to see what the issue may be? and what they are willing to do? although i imagine everything should be under warranty and that you should get your replacement without any problems, it does bug me that the unit died after only 3 weeks of use. I am really close to pulling the trigger and buying myself an extreme... but this incident makes me a little hesitant =(

lil weezy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So far, I wouldn't hesitate as they have taken care of any problems any of us have encountered above and beyond what was expected. But I will be interested to hear what happens here with hellzbellz.

stickstones,

hellzbells

dont be hesitent!!! steve is already ging to hook me up,i wouldnt mind getting a volvano valve attachment to extreme

hellzbells,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Did you figure out what part failed, hellzbells? Good to hear they're taking care of you.

lil weezy, from what we've seen, the Extreme doesn't seem to have an abnormal/high failure rate, though I don't know how many have been sold. It's predecessor, the v-tower seems to have a good track record and I think the Extreme is based on it.

vtac,

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
Hey all, I have just posted Balloon Assembly Instructions for the Extreme Vaporizer on my website under the products section. www.rockwise.net
It took me forever to figure this out, I hope it helps some people out!

Rockwise,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice, thanks for the guide!

Any ideas on a homebrew valve?

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Rockwise said:
Hey all, I have just posted Balloon Assembly Instructions for the Extreme Vaporizer on my website under the products section. www.rockwise.net
THANK YOU!!!!

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
well done rockwise!
i've done it once and it is not so easy without instruction:)
thanks!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Rockwise said:
Nice ...It was hard too do the first time but I do it the right way !!

Clear_Dome,

PeteYpuFF

I just ordered my Extreme from e bay. Cant wait... I was wondering if anyone has used the batt back up.
I cant seen to find where to order it and how much is it. I would like to use it with out having to be near an outlet.

PeteYpuFF,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
PeteYpuFF said:
I just ordered my Extreme from e bay. Cant wait... I was wondering if anyone has used the batt back up.
I cant seen to find where to order it and how much is it. I would like to use it with out having to be near an outlet.
Hi buddy welcom here ;)
Nice to know that you buy an extreme !! you'll not regret it ! the batt pack is on www.Arizer.com ,but for what I know it is not available now.

Clear_Dome,

vapercussion

Hi everybody,

I'm a brand new vapie who has been studying the sites like mad and had it down to Herbalaire or Vapolution when I discovered the Extreme. It should be here any day now, and having only experienced a vapir mini (which already half broke) I know I have everything to look forward to!
I just wanted to say that Steve told me the battery pack is indeed available and cost $69
Thanks for all your great input!

From NYC

vapercussion,

Triplebaked

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum and new to vaporizing, a friend of mine got an extreme a couple of weeks ago and I took one hit and decided to buy one :)

I was so damn anxious to get this thing I wanted it shipped as fast as possible. I selected the Xpresspost Canada shipping option, thinking I would get it faster then the free shipping option. Bad idea, took 6 days to get it, my friend that lives near me got his in like 3 or 4 days with the free shipping option, so I payed more for nothing really, but it's not the Extreme's fault :) ...I guess there is no fed ex or any faster shipping service in Canada? Anyway, it arrived today finally via USPS priority mail, and I'm stoked :)

I do have a few questions though... Like, what is the best way to tell if your bowl of herb is cooked?(spent) The taste? Cause sometimes I will still see vapor coming out, but it tastes god awful and I assume it's pretty cooked, but why is vapor still coming out if its done? And the best temperature setting is 340 for dry ground buds right?

Thanks, this thread has been very informative, but it's growing kinda long, is there a way to make a seperate forum on this site for the Extreme so we can start new threads?

Peace and thanks all for the info.

-Triplebaked!

Triplebaked,

vapercussion

yeah, my extreme also came in 3 days with the free shipping....

Around 290 celsius is what worked for me so far- at 340 sounds like you're too close to burning

vapercussion,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom