The Electropath

coolbreeze

Ok gang becuase of the increased popularity and many folks having their owns stands, handles, accessories, etc. We've decided to offer "Bones" kits so people can get into the Flower Kettle Vaporization System for less $$$ :razz: We like to thank you for your unwavering support so far and as always if you need any custom orders/international orders, Customflowerhardware.com is here to serve baby!:rockon::tup::love:
Jerry
Thanks, man! Grabbed an Electropath!

Jojofernz

does the electropath stop you from coughing?
I still cough from time to time, though I have bad lungs, but the electropath really does something to the vapor both dabs and flower, making those big rips the smoothest I have experienced out of a heavy hitter.

Most my other vapes I’m coughing pretty quickly and can’t take that big of hits but something about the path makes it much easier!

coolbreeze

w00t! The ElectroRod:
IMG-8116.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
KIT prices have been just been PERMANENTLY REDUCED since I now run all aspects of the company!! :tup:

Flower Kettle Premium KIT used to be $499, NOW $419! $80 Discount
Deluxe KIT used to be $749, NOW $669! $80 Discount
Master KIT used to be $849, NOW $769! $80 Discount

I'd like to personally thank you guys for all the continued and unwavering support of our little, local, American made/designed, Colorado family company! :love: We'd be nothing without you guys, now, because of you guys, we're becoming the Household, Premium, Vape Maker in the space and experiencing crazy growth right now! We love and appreciate you guys! Thanks so Much!! :tup:
Jerry

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just curious , what temp are you using for both the Electro path and Kettle. Like a video said 30 degree less but without saying from what values lol. Would be fun if you said the actual temp in your video in case we want to try it out.

Thanks!
Surface temp of kettle 560, path temp 400
Explains a bit in this video

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Flower Kettle and Electropath man I'm a solid "10"!
I set up, and got one of the greatest hits of my life. I remember quite a few very good hits that I have said that about, and that friggin hit was among them. I don’t use water much, as I feel it filters some potential cannabinoid, plus emptying the water has a scent that is a bit unsettling to me.
I tried it with and without.
I have owned or tried every bad ass “big Boy” out there, and admit they are not my daily thing. I like to be medicated, and highly functioning. The combination of the Flower Kettle and Electropath were an extreme experience.
I’m cautious using coil setups, but this felt pretty secure for. Me, even two fisted. Solid, Heavy piece of glass helps.
I felt safer with this setup then many.
After my 1st hit, I felt a wave of lightheadedness and then my forehead broke out in a sweat. It was almost as though I was in the ER, and they hit me with something extreme.
Do I sound like a fan boy… guess what!
Damn @Custom Flower Hardware this is some serious Biz!
:smug:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Flower Kettle and Electropath man I'm a solid "10"!
I set up, and got one of the greatest hits of my life. I remember quite a few very good hits that I have said that about, and that friggin hit was among them. I don’t use water much, as I feel it filters some potential cannabinoid, plus emptying the water has a scent that is a bit unsettling to me.
I tried it with and without.
I have owned or tried every bad ass “big Boy” out there, and admit they are not my daily thing. I like to be medicated, and highly functioning. The combination of the Flower Kettle and Electropath were an extreme experience.
I’m cautious using coil setups, but this felt pretty secure for. Me, even two fisted. Solid, Heavy piece of glass helps.
I felt safer with this setup then many.
After my 1st hit, I felt a wave of lightheadedness and then my forehead broke out in a sweat. It was almost as though I was in the ER, and they hit me with something extreme.
Do I sound like a fan boy… guess what!
Damn @Custom Flower Hardware this is some serious Biz!
:smug:
Well said. I've recently gotten the Electropath and I've tried it with a few different heaters so far and everything seems to really hit extra hard with it. First time I tried it was like the first with a Vapbong, just a unique, powerful experience.

Top Bottom