The Chinese SJK Induction Heater and The VapCap

vaping herbs

Write to the seller when you purchase 220V or 110V. usually "A" is 220V and "B" is 110V hehe
Contacted the seller 7 days ago, but unfortunately have not received an answer until today.
Do you live in the EU?

They do give that as the option on that link.
My country is 110 volt.......supposedly.
🙃
I can't find anything where I can choose between model A and B.
And the salesman does not react to messages.

vaping herbs,
Reactions: arb

LesPlenty

Company Rep
In my country is 220v voltage.
In the description it says 110v and 220v, so I am not sure if it is the right one for my country.
The seller you listed has nearly 100% positive feedback so I would say he is one of the better Chinese sellers that will automatically supply the correct item for where the unit is to be delivered...that said you want the 'A' version.
edit, good price you linked @vaping herbs

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
Anybody still on this thread?
I know I'm late to the party, but I've got a SJK arriving tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to use it. I have not ordered the mod yet. Now that the PSM is discontinued, I'm going to start babying mine a little more and this seemed like a good, cheap way to go. Did I just waste 40 bucks or do y'all like yours?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Anybody still on this thread?
I know I'm late to the party, but I've got a SJK arriving tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to use it. I have not ordered the mod yet. Now that the PSM is discontinued, I'm going to start babying mine a little more and this seemed like a good, cheap way to go. Did I just waste 40 bucks or do y'all like yours?
Mine works great I shoved a 18 to 14 male reducer in to make it hands free.

I use mine every day. Works great. What I like most about it is the proximity sensor that detects the presence of the VapCap. Really prefer that over a tactile switch.

I don't use any adapter or glass in mine but I have it in a (file size) drawer next to me and it stands up perfectly to make the insert hole straight up. I just set the VapCap in and balance it on the cap.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Mine is now a backup to my Fluxer Deluxe, but occasionally sees service to heat up a SS DV on a glass 14mm glass stem. Heat soaks the SS tip nice and slow. My FD is setup for 6-7 second Titanium tips.

The DDave IH Glass Mod insert is pictured below. It will hold most stems, hand free.

E2EE4369-FA7C-4818-BB46-DC6E6DF3958A.jpeg

SomnusViduus

Has anybody actually rehoused one of these yet? I've seen mention of trying it, or how it'd be pretty easy to do, but has anyone done it? Just curious. I like to take stuff apart.

SomnusViduus,
Reactions: arb

stark1

Lonesome Planet
After balking on getting one, I may just spring for one. Soon

Anyone with the drop-in glass adapter, is it a 14mm male/female adapter.

Looks like @DDave may take a bit longer to get than to rumage thru my glass
Collection for a fit.

Last communication from him was Jan 27, 2020. Hope he’s coming out of
The woods, soon.
:cheers:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
After balking on getting one, I may just spring for one. Soon

Anyone with the drop-in glass adapter, is it a 14mm male/female adapter.

Looks like @DDave may take a bit longer to get than to rumage thru my glass
Collection for a fit.

Last communication from him was Jan 27, 2020. Hope he’s coming out of
The woods, soon.
:cheers:

Looks like a custom piece, holes in the bottom, the included silicone makes it a nice fit. I played with various glass pieces I had, but his product was the best fit. Don’t see it listed currently as he notes he is still adding more items. Did somebody piss off DDave, he no longer participates in his own thread?

A9C32D6A-4897-4702-94BF-DC1B7F5CE0F2.jpeg

SomnusViduus

I used an 18-to-14 adapter and some silicone bits to secure it in place and plug the bottom up. Cost like five bucks and took less than ten minutes with the scissors.
ETA this thing is SECURE. i honestly haven't even tried removing it, but it isn't going anywhere willingly...
20210626_161159.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Made me think of the saying...'like putting perfume on a pig', the SJK may not be pretty but the contactless activation is great and more than makes up for the laboratory looks.
My second unit has worked flawlessly for over a year now and it works great for helping to collect rosin from the collecting tools.

Top Bottom