The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

RedZep

Hold it down, watch the bottom, you'll see the bulb come to a glow and stay on till you here a buzz in a bit, then it stops the heat prally to not overheat I guess.:tup:
So can boost mode be activated at any heat level, or just max?

I guess I'm a little confused at why it's needed. Reminds me of the spinal tap moment "why not just make 10 louder".

I think there is something I'm not understanding correctly, and my unit does not arrive until another 6 hours so I'm really curious.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have a question to @ShayWhiteGrow, @VGOODIEZ & @Abele Rizieri Ferrari How responsive is boost mode?

Yeah i use it at temp 5 through water, inspired by @ShayWhiteGrow videos Inout a hydrotube on it and the boost mode is a nice addition for chasing big hits

So can boost mode be activated at any heat level, or just max?

I guess I'm a little confused at why it's needed. Reminds me of the spinal tap moment "why not just make 10 louder".

I think there is something I'm not understanding correctly, and my unit does not arrive until another 6 hours so I'm really curious.
I think at any. In stead of the standard increments of 20c you get a temporary boost of 10c

Is the vapor dense on the Angus ?

Can definitely deliver dense vapor

RedZep

Any tips on initial clean? I'm thinking just hand wash glass MP, then do a burn off with the device on. Will this be sufficient?

Should be here in a couple of hours :rockon:

RedZep

Fuck all that , just wang some bud in it and fire it up im eager to know what you think 🤣🤣🤣👍
Not this time buddy. I turned it on and it smells like it needs a good clean down.

Folks in the TM2 thread gave me a lifelong fear of vaping mechanical oil :rip:

Here is my issue. In the picture it shows it coming apart just like the Mighty CU. I have it unlocked, but there is no way I can force it apart without jamming something in and breaking it.

Last edited:

YLLVAPE OFFICAL

Accessory Maker
Not this time buddy. I turned it on and it smells like it needs a good clean down.

Folks in the TM2 thread gave me a lifelong fear of vaping mechanical oil :rip:

Here is my issue. In the picture it shows it coming apart just like the Mighty CU. I have it unlocked, but there is no way I can force it apart without jamming something in and breaking it.

seedy53

How to clean the hidden chamber in the top section of the angus? I see noway to clean that vapor chamber that leads to the glass mp. How would you mop it out? anyone know?

seedy53,
Reactions: 364F
Top Bottom