TETRAx

Hippie

There was a power adapter for the tubo evic that could power the mod
So I guess it's possible if you use the sur_myevic firmware and a power supply that can supply the current required
But I wouldn't advise it as the tetraX heats up quickly anyway so I'm not seeing the point and wonder if the heater cover will take the constant heat
And I'd stick with tubomyevic for the extra features

Hippie,

GoldenBud

There was a power adapter for the tubo evic that could power the mod
So I guess it's possible if you use the sur_myevic firmware and a power supply that can supply the current required
But I wouldn't advise it as the tetraX heats up quickly anyway so I'm not seeing the point and wonder if the heater cover will take the constant heat
And I'd stick with tubomyevic for the extra features
the power adapter for the tubo evic still needs the mod tho, it's like a smart brain while the vvps is not smart like that, lol, you mean like buying a P80 chip and using it with some VVPS somehow? interesting
but vvps is limited to 5A most times, can be a problem

GoldenBud,

average_joe

Hello everyone hope you got your amazing vapes already. 2 of mine should be delivered today. Wondering if anyone has sold their old Tetrax, is the resale price good or low? I am thinking about selling my old 2021 Tetrax as I got 3 now and a P80. Thanks and have a great weekend!

average_joe,
Reactions: GoldenBud

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
My tetra X has arrived !

IMG-20221008-071535.jpg

Compared to my old p80, and a very old tubo x I once owned, the build quality has improved. The slightly bevelled edges look really cool and I like the new heater screen.

The heater screen is more like a flat bottomed bowl, rather than the flat disc on my old devices. Herb had made its way in to the heater of my p80 and if you held my p80 up to the light you could see some crap inside. Herb would easily get stuck in the groove for the screen. Very annoying. Glad to see mitigations have been put in place.

So I followed the instructions for setup, I am using a cuboid 200. Resistance set to 0.235 locked. Am I reading the hand writing correctly? It's not working. It's getting warm but not vaping temperature. The mod is reading it as 0.264.

I have briefly put it in warmup mode at .0.264 by accident and the coils were glowing so it's not broken.

I only had time for a very brief go. Any suggestions for my next attempt?

GoldenBud

So I followed the instructions for setup, I am using a cuboid 200. Resistance set to 0.235 locked. Am I reading the hand writing correctly? It's not working. It's getting warm but not vaping temperature. The mod is reading it as 0.264.
go to the darkest room in your house, try 0.240 locked. temperature of 260C, if it's glowing, try 0.239 etc' until it is almost glowing (The TETRAx is different than TUBOx, it doesn't glow, but almost)

find the spot where it's slightly glowing @ 260C then reduce 0.001..

GoldenBud,
Reactions: oddjobold

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
the wood is amazing. which wood is it?
Funky calibrated the TETRAx with P80 mods, it usually reads the resistance lower than another mods
Hi Bud buddy, i thing the wood is bubinga...
My mods are Wismec , cuboid 200 and D3 dual... i screw the tetra in the 200 and my Z in the other.
Cheers

edit that stem, it was one of my fav for some reason....

Last edited:
Consolidated21,
Reactions: GoldenBud

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
2nd go also not much luck. I went up in 0.002 increments. I think the herb was spent before I reached a good resistance.

3rd go I have now reached 0.260. It's working well now. Nice thick vapor. I think maybe it's a tad hot. I might end up settling a few points below. Getting the right resistance for me is going to take a few goes.

As I remembered the quality of the vapor is 2nd to none.

GoldenBud

2nd go also not much luck. I went up in 0.002 increments. I think the herb was spent before I reached a good resistance.

3rd go I have now reached 0.260. It's working well now. Nice thick vapor. I think maybe it's a tad hot. I might end up settling a few points below. Getting the right resistance for me is going to take a few goes.

As I remembered the quality of the vapor is 2nd to none.
Try 0.246 or something. If the mod reads 0.264 it means you need to reduce about 0.018 +- afaik but it's not accurate 100%

GoldenBud,

average_joe

Hello forum, has anyone else got their Tetrax without the Stem? I just got my 2nd Tetrax from the last drop (third in total) and there was no stem, this made me think that I never properly checked my other Tetrax (the one in the video I posted couple pages back) and also no stem in the box. Already messaged Lamart by email, hope he can trust me about the first Tetrax of this drop not coming with the Stem as I have no way to prove it and it took me a while to realize (it was saved as a backup), for the second Tetrax that I got today I made a video as the box was too small and it was supposed to be Tetrax and P80 together (P80 wasnt there, emailed about it aswell) so I have a video where I can show there was no stem. Maybe this is what happens when you buy 3 vapes and wooden stem in a drop that was made in 2 parts and then change your mind about non registered shipping to make it tracked about some orders and email the seller to many times and end up confusing him, I might be to blame a little because of that and always thought he had great patience with me but still miss my stems :(.

average_joe,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello forum, has anyone else got their Tetrax without the Stem? I just got my 2nd Tetrax from the last drop (third in total) and there was no stem, this made me think that I never properly checked my other Tetrax (the one in the video I posted couple pages back) and also no stem in the box. Already messaged Lamart by email, hope he can trust me about the first Tetrax of this drop not coming with the Stem as I have no way to prove it and it took me a while to realize (it was saved as a backup), for the second Tetrax that I got today I made a video as the box was too small and it was supposed to be Tetrax and P80 together (P80 wasnt there, emailed about it aswell) so I have a video where I can show there was no stem. Maybe this is what happens when you buy 3 vapes and wooden stem in a drop that was made in 2 parts and then change your mind about non registered shipping to make it tracked about some orders and email the seller to many times and end up confusing him, I might be to blame a little because of that and always thought he had great patience with me but still miss my stems :(.

No worries my dude he will take care of you, if there was supposed to be a stem included, he'll probably send you two to make up for it!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I ordered an Aezhenn stem with my custom TP80 last year and it was not included in the order. One email later and it delivered within a few days. He’ll definitely get you sorted out.

Falconflys

Hello forum, has anyone else got their Tetrax without the Stem? I just got my 2nd Tetrax from the last drop (third in total) and there was no stem, this made me think that I never properly checked my other Tetrax (the one in the video I posted couple pages back) and also no stem in the box. Already messaged Lamart by email, hope he can trust me about the first Tetrax of this drop not coming with the Stem as I have no way to prove it and it took me a while to realize (it was saved as a backup), for the second Tetrax that I got today I made a video as the box was too small and it was supposed to be Tetrax and P80 together (P80 wasnt there, emailed about it aswell) so I have a video where I can show there was no stem. Maybe this is what happens when you buy 3 vapes and wooden stem in a drop that was made in 2 parts and then change your mind about non registered shipping to make it tracked about some orders and email the seller to many times and end up confusing him, I might be to blame a little because of that and always thought he had great patience with me but still miss my stems
Did you order a stem separately? I mean along with the tetraX. I actually just received my custom tetraX today! Didn't receive a stem because one isn't included with the tetraX like with the tetra p80.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Did you order a stem separately? I mean along with the tetraX. I actually just received my custom tetraX today! Didn't receive a stem because one isn't included with the tetraX like with the tetra p80.

Oh if one isn't included, that's another kettle of fish I suppose

Shit Snacks,

average_joe

My 1 first tetrax came with included Stem, my 2 second Tetrax shows up as "TETRAx - wenge / silver", my 3 third Tetrax shows as
"TETRAx - custom - wood choice: pine - heater side shape: box style - heater cut out pattern: lamart 03 zigzag (bo.. - wood coloring (poplar wood recommended): no paint / plain - mouth piece choice: bendy - spiked cooli". I think I always had to pick a stem when buying the Tetrax as there was no option to buy without as much as I can remember. For the second one is the only one I cant fully remember as its the only time I picked one from the bunch instead of making a custom one but I think I always had to pick a Stem. Would be great if more ppl can tell us their experiences. Thanks for your replies guys.

Falconflys

My 1 first tetrax came with included Stem, my 2 second Tetrax shows up as "TETRAx - wenge / silver", my 3 third Tetrax shows as
"TETRAx - custom - wood choice: pine - heater side shape: box style - heater cut out pattern: lamart 03 zigzag (bo.. - wood coloring (poplar wood recommended): no paint / plain - mouth piece choice: bendy - spiked cooli". I think I always had to pick a stem when buying the Tetrax as there was no option to buy without as much as I can remember. For the second one is the only one I cant fully remember as its the only time I picked one from the bunch instead of making a custom one but I think I always had to pick a Stem. Would be great if more ppl can tell us their experiences. Thanks for your replies guys.
Just looked on his site and there isn't an option for a stem under the tetraX and there is for a tetra p80.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
My first TetraX from 1/2021 shows an included stem in the invoice. My TetraX from 6/2022 does not.

DaVapeGuy

I wonder if anyone new gets to buy these devices when y'all have multiple of them 🤔

DaVapeGuy,
Top Bottom