TETRAx

GoldenBud

Edit: And the Cuboid got here today, it was a display model, but it seems to work fine. The shop I ordered from tested it before sending and said it works. Tempted to pick up a 0mg cart to test it properly myself, too.
this shop send worldwide? i would like to get a cuboid

GoldenBud,
this shop send worldwide? i would like to get a cuboid
It was their last one, probably collecting dust behind the counter on a shelf somewhere.

Edit: They only ship within Canada. Also judging by their stock they're going out of business.

Last edited:
SomeGuy_THC,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Last week a young squire and his rental car decided to challenge me and my trusty Vespa to joust. Before I knew the challenge was offered the game was afoot. While my Italian steed put up a courageous battle (no shit, my scooter definitely put some hurt down on the front end of that sedan), it sadly fell at the Battle of Lantana Road near the Publix. I actually hope the insurance fixes it instead of totaling it. Well after I graciously bowed out (or more precisely flied, bounced, and rolled out) there is nothing I want more than a fine session of vape. So anyway, coughing is definitely something I am most definitely not down with. Draw resistance can just go to heck. My ribs be a wee bit sore (as fucking hell). So anyway if I didn't have my TetraX so perfectly dialed in, I would be forced to use edibles which never work on me.

BEWARE OF PEOPLE ON TWO WHEELS

Thank you Lamart for having such smooth medicinal devices.

The car actually hit me head on from my left side.

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Please excuse what I am sure is a stupid question. I have never used a desktop. When I use my TetraX with a waterpipe in what was is that different than say a ball vape. I assume the ball vape has no wait time between hits, but is that it? I can get pretty massive clouds. Are desktops like these smoother somehow?

GoldenBud

Please excuse what I am sure is a stupid question. I have never used a desktop. When I use my TetraX with a waterpipe in what was is that different than say a ball vape. I assume the ball vape has no wait time between hits, but is that it? I can get pretty massive clouds. Are desktops like these smoother somehow?
Yes if the glass internals are hot enough (let's say warmup mode+ 10 seconds into cruising) it's exactly like Terp Torch for example.... or ELEV8R.... and in this video it's only 3 tubes - TUBOx

GoldenBud,
Reactions: acstorfer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not quite the same, with a ball vape there is often more mass, more surface area of heat for the air to flow through, on top of plug in power, they typically require less energy as they are left always on, equilibrium vape, not the battery powered instant on demand... Yes the tetra is an impressive device, pure convection is great with pure materials, there's always another level to vapor signature density, but many very capable!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Yeah sounds like you’ve come to realize the same as I have recently. With proper set up, most of these vapes will milk a water piece (hell I milked up my Mega Globe the other night with a vape cart and WPA, had vapor pushing back out the top it was so dense). Definitely starting to temper my VAS a lot as I dial in what I have already. The TetraX will milk up a water piece with the best of them, any Tetra heater, so comes down to what you prefer, and whether you want to deal with batteries.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Thanks for the responses guys! That's pretty much what I have always thought. I've been vaping since 2018. I never used a desktop. I wanted to know if I was really missing anything. I can get great hits from my Revolve and FW7 through a waterpipe, but my TetraX is different level, especially in taste.

I'm sure I'll at least try a desktop one day though. I'm sure the experiences are as diverse as portables.

Stonedbadger

Just wanted to provide an update. I had struggled to find a decent box mod for my Tetrax after my Cupid 200 failed.

Well I just received the Evic Primo SE and I am very happy. Was easy to flash the Turbo software and set it up. The display is nice and clear and even better it works very well!

I had never managed to get a Wismec Reuleaux Rx 3 to work despite trying a couple of different mods. I had started to think that the connection on my tetrax was faulty... but no not the case..

Anyway I just wanted to say that I highly recommend the Evic Primo SE

Cheers

GoldenBud

Edit: Cry................................ The fucker (Primo SE) keeps giving me weak battery msgs.... even with fresh charged Molicel 26a's help!!
damn ! you got fake Primo SE maybe ?!?! shit bro... these tubo supported mods are so rare now :(
you have an idea if it's really 100% genuine Primo SE?

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

I wonder if these sexy beasts would work with the TetraX?

it's unregulated, wattage mode, but I can warn you that these buttons are probably the 36V 2A or something, tetrax need around 4V~ 15A~, it may die after few months, then you need to buy a new button from amazon or so.. depends if you can replace it easily with these mods.. I replaced my Mi3 button without any problems...and it's not too difficult.... but something that needs to be checked if it's possible to replace button there...

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: acstorfer

HighLads

Has anyone ever modded one of these to work with a vvps or some sort of dc connection? It would be nice have always on availability for 18mm stems. But I wonder if you would just wreck the heater.

The GTR from Alan is the only other option I can see for this kind of setup but the waitlist is long and it is easier for me to ship from lamart (if i can snag one)

HighLads,

GoldenBud

Has anyone ever modded one of these to work with a vvps or some sort of dc connection? It would be nice have always on availability for 18mm stems. But I wonder if you would just wreck the heater.
vvps/dc connection can't calculate how much wattage to add while the user inhales, that's why the tetra needs TCR

HighLads

Makes sense. A DC powered or 3 battery mod with the Tetra X might work but im guessing most mods have long fire protection.

I tried with my tetra p80 by cruising with eco level 3 but the max it can stay on is 15 mins

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The GTR from Alan is the only other option I can see for this kind of setup but the waitlist is long and it is easier for me to ship from lamart (if i can snag one)
Makes sense. A DC powered or 3 battery mod with the Tetra X might work but im guessing most mods have long fire protection.

I tried with my tetra p80 by cruising with eco level 3 but the max it can stay on is 15 mins

Yeah I don't think that would be a good idea, they're not designed to be always on, with proper TCR they are safe to go for a long time, but I still think it's not a good idea to just keep it running without use... It heats up so quick anyway? Ralph does sell the pass-through adapter kit to run tetra off wall power though (aside from the GTR you can grab a highlighter for plug in 18mm female)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: HighLads

gingerbier

Space Ranger

I asked Ralph this recently during one of Troy's streams and IIRC he said that it wouldn't heat soak properly on a that kind of power supply. What would be preferred would be to run the TetraX/TuboX on a mod hooked up to wall power.

Last edited by a moderator:
gingerbier,
Top Bottom