• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TETRAx

GoldenBud

Using ELEAF Rim-C with Arctic Fox firmware, 60W (with 70W it gives "Device too hot") is a great option for a mod imho, it hits almost the same, finally can use it after i realized this thing
(TCR 185 still, 60W, locked as the sticker says)
@Abysmal Vapor thanks for letting me know about the 60W thing, for slow-medium draw the Rim-C is definately less hot than the Evic Dual...feels like it does the job much better.
autofiring Arctic Fox (locked 0.177 as the sticker says)
open airflow strong heater = better feeling

Last edited:

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
My dear friend @GoldenBud ,in your videos, you seem to me like you are in a hurry ... as if you are afraid, that someone will take it from your hands .. or rather, the vapor from your mouth ....
Enjoyment is definitely a personal matter ... and surely you know better what you want ...
Cheers

GoldenBud

My dear friend @GoldenBud ,in your videos, you seem to me like you are in a hurry ... as if you are afraid, that someone will take it from your hands .. or rather, the vapor from your mouth ....
Enjoyment is definitely a personal matter ... and surely you know better what you want ...
Cheers
It's because the TUBOx for me is for fast draws, it's my hardest hitting vape for that matter. i use to mainly for a 1-2 hitter.
tubox is like a mini Glass Symphony u know ...
for now I did a mess with this cable, ordered new RDA from aliexpress and i will rebuild it for good

Last edited:

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Was it better to send it to Ralph? for the RDA to fix it for you, and to have AND the new heater ...
Or at least, you send it to him next time ..

Consolidated21,

GoldenBud

Was it better to send it to Ralph? for the RDA to fix it for you, and to have AND the new heater ...
Or at least, you send it to him next time ..
sent it before... he fixed it, replaced the heater too... great CS
building RDA was his idea to a clumsy guy who can't keep his cables in place
plus, without the DIY, where's the fun?!

the 3 tubes are fine for me... but i did a mistake not buying the wooden RDA he makes, you got a wooden RDA cover in your Tetrax right?

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Yes @GoldenBud buddy... If τηε 3 tubes are fine for now ... you have something to expect for the future ... when the 4,..it will be "must ". :worms: I have the wooden one. I did not even know the existence of the metal one, before I saw yours.
20200711-122859.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

@Consolidated21 this is my longest session so far with this beast, this session is dedicated to you buddy, slow draw rocks!!! no need to go 230C+ with fast draw... also the ABV is cooked now but the beginning of this session was so damn tasty.... calibrated in a dark room after building my RDA then 225C temp:
abv:
cooked.jpg

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Anyone have any issues with a RX Gen3 Dual not reading cold resistance properly? I have one mod that’s way off, the TetraX is .211 but the mod reads it as .113 cold. Works fine on another RX Gen3 Dual that I tried it on, and both of my P-80 mods, so definitely not the TetraX. Saw something about tightening the gold screws in the battery compartment but they seem to be as tight as they will go.

CanikUser19,

Stonedbadger

I have never been able to get the RX Gen3 triple battery to work with mine. I have two of them and get atomiser not detected and I dont know why??

Its strange because it works well on the cupid...

Id actually like a new mod, what do people recommend for the tetrax?

Cheers

Hippie

You can try cleaning both sides of the connection and gently push the centre pin down to make sure it's moving up n down to make a good connection (remove the batteries to do that)

I've heard some people recommend very lightly sanding the contacts to clean them if the contacts are bad but I'd try a paper towel and pencil eraser first.

You can also try adjusting the centre pin screw on the TetraX connector with a screwdriver
And maybe try a 510 heatsink between the TetraX and the mod as I've had some success using one with an atomizer and mod that weren't connecting well in the past

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
You can try cleaning both sides of the connection and gently push the centre pin down to make sure it's moving up n down to make a good connection (remove the batteries to do that)

I've heard some people recommend very lightly sanding the contacts to clean them if the contacts are bad but I'd try a paper towel and pencil eraser first.

You can also try adjusting the centre pin screw on the TetraX connector with a screwdriver
And maybe try a 510 heatsink between the TetraX and the mod as I've had some success using one with an atomizer and mod that weren't connecting well in the past
It’s a brand new mod, I’ve had it awhile but just never used it, so it’s clean. And I spent a minute actuating the center pin earlier today but nothing changed. I’ll try it with a heat sink tonight. Although, I took a Sai with heat sink off of another RX Gen3 Dual and tried it on the one not working, and had the same issue, the cold resistance dropped in half compared to the mod it was on. Having the same issue on two of the three RX Gen3 I’ve tried it on. Not a critical issue, just wanted to try running the TetraX on the RX Gen3. I noticed that even when I go into the Tubo menu and change the locked resistance to .211, it reverts back eventually to the incorrect cold resistance of .113. Every time. I may uninstall, revert to OEM software, and then reinstall Tubo. Thanks for all of your suggestions, I’ll report back if I figure it out.

Chieftain

Managed to get a custom order in on the last drop, and found a new old stock Cuboid 200. Didn't really plan for a custom order, but it's what I could get. I'm just happy I got to order it in my wood of choice, Padauk.
Did he message you back after you gave him the design? I got the congrats email and haven't heard anything back since I sent him my design idea yesterday within an hour or so of the drop. Dont want to pester and send another email as he is surely busy, unless it got lost in the sea of emails he's received in the past two days.

Chieftain,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Did he message you back after you gave him the design? I got the congrats email and haven't heard anything back since I sent him my design idea yesterday within an hour or so of the drop. Dont want to pester and send another email as he is surely busy, unless it got lost in the sea of emails he's received in the past two days.
Rest assured, he will get back in touch, guaranteed. He needs to get all of the orders squared and shipped before he can get to customs. But he will work with you and get your custom order sorted, just a little more patience and happiness will follow. Enjoy the process.

Edit: And besides, he needs to ship my pre-built TetraX before he can even think about getting around to your complicated custom 😬.

Chieftain

Rest assured, he will get back in touch, guaranteed.
I figured, just saw SomeGuy say he got his wood of choice, and my first choice was a double order so my anxiety started making me worry my email got lost amongst all the other orders. I realize now it had been like 8hrs since my last sesh and I just needed to vape and chill out lol
Edit: And besides, he needs to ship my pre-built TetraX before he can even think about getting around to your complicated custom 😬.
Congrats on the pre-built, they all look real nice. I would have been just as happy as I am with the custom had I scored the Japanese Oak, Lacewood/inlay strip, or the merbau

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I figured, just saw SomeGuy say he got his wood of choice, and my first choice was a double order so my anxiety started making me worry my email got lost amongst all the other orders. I realize now it had been like 8hrs since my last sesh and I just needed to vape and chill out lol

Congrats on the pre-built, they all look real nice. I would have been just as happy as I am with the custom had I scored the Japanese Oak, Lacewood/inlay strip, or the merbau
I scored the Japanese Oak. Thought it might complement my Old Burma Teak Tetra Dual nicely. I also liked the fact that it has the box style heater as my other TetraX has the drum style.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I am very concerned about these beautiful TetraXs I'm hearing about. I am very very content with my "plain Jane" TetraX. If I see a pretty one VAS may come upon me. I am actually completely without VAS and have been for quite a while. Don't ruin this for me!

Actually, congratulations to all who scored what I am sure are stunning devices!

Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm new here and sorta forgot about it. I don't have any fancy design ideas. In fact, I like the plain look for these. So I just paid for the order as is based on my selections on the page. This was in the email Ralph sent me:
if this is concerning a custom build, please tell me your ideas/wishes or any chances to the selected things in your order, total amount due will be calculated according to the final selection. if everything is good to go then please give me the go and pay as below.

Edit: And the Cuboid got here today, it was a display model, but it seems to work fine. The shop I ordered from tested it before sending and said it works. Tempted to pick up a 0mg cart to test it properly myself, too.

SomeGuy_THC,
Reactions: Chieftain
Top Bottom