• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TETRAx

average_joe

Hello dear ppl, I want to tell another of my experiences with the Tetrax. I am using the Wismec Reuleaux gen 3 dual and it was all smooth and awesome until out of nowhere the device turned on into Power Mode and I wasnt able to change Power to Y as stated on the manual, I found someone on reddit with a solution and worked great. I got into the Clic options and changed the 4 time Clic to EDIT mode and that allowed me to change it back to cruise. Might be useful to someone. And for the reddit user, if you are here in this forum, thanks!

GoldenBud

Is there a place to purchase a new eVic dual mod ?? or P80 ? or any tubomyfirm mod which is not GEN3 ? thanks in advance

GoldenBud,

average_joe

20211218_010751.jpg
If anyone is thinking about getting this ones from aliexpress, this is my experience.

Both filled with 4mm quartz beads, used metal screen on top to stop the beads and an o ring for extra security.

Left one works only when having beads on the thin part of the glass and it has restricted airflow but cools very good. I think theres no point on having beads inside the chamber as it goes all the way inside the vape and it seems to me that anything meant to cool has to be outside the vape for it to cool with room temperature (started with beads only on the chamber and worked terrible).

The one on the right, works very nice but it could cool down a bit more, still pretty good to me and might try with a few beads on the thin part aswell.

Both have restricted airpath compared to the stempod stem (I broke the tetrax stem and cant remeber how it was but I kind of think it wasnt as free flow as the Stempod one). They seem to get dirty very quick, just started using them today. Without the beads neither was usable for me.

Hope this helps someone.

GoldenBud

Public service announcement: the Joyetech Espion, my favorite Red Panda mod, is in stock for $33 plus shipping...

it ships only inside USA (I guess you couldn't know that..) bummer, I will try to score this one next time

GoldenBud

started to warm this iceolator at 245c (flattened 0.1gr +- with a bed of herb) then 260c took me higher, way higher than usual (3 tubes heater)

GoldenBud,

Falconflys

HELP! I am trying to install tubo onto a wismec gen3 duel with NO luck. I downloaded the nfe updater and the firmware from lamart. It won't recognize the mod... it says unknown device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Falconflys,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
HELP! I am trying to install tubo onto a wismec gen3 duel with NO luck. I downloaded the nfe updater and the firmware from lamart. It won't recognize the mod... it says unknown device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
1) Try a different cable or 2) Try myevic /official updater. instead of NFE
If this doesnt work maybe do a hard reset
  1. Take out the battery.
  2. Hold the up(right) button.
  3. While holding the up button, plug in the USB cable.
  4. Use the official updater to install whichever version of firmware you want.
  5. Put the battery back in.

Falconflys

1) Try a different cable or 2) Try myevic /official updater. instead of NFE
If this doesnt work maybe do a hard reset
  1. Take out the battery.
  2. Hold the up(right) button.
  3. While holding the up button, plug in the USB cable.
  4. Use the official updater to install whichever version of firmware you want.
  5. Put the battery back in.
Praise the lord, I just got it! Ended up opening the updater and the tubo updater and it all just worked! I'm very new to mods and am installing on a brand new, out of box mod. I had downloaded so many things I didn't know what should go with what. But I just happen to open the right two things and it all worked! Thanks for your response! Peace!

Falconflys

Praise the lord, I just got it! Ended up opening the updater and the tubo updater and it all just worked! I'm very new to mods and am installing on a brand new, out of box mod. I had downloaded so many things I didn't know what should go with what. But I just happen to open the right two things and it all worked! Thanks for your response! Peace!
The .bin file was messing with me.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Falconflys Glad that you figured it out :)! Yeah that mod matter gets confusing at times,but once you dial it up you dont really need to tweak it any further. It is one of the best vaporizers out there, wish you good moments with yours !

Top Bottom