TETRAx

Jacer

So my vape started acting up more and I decided to get a new mod to make sure mine weren't broken, and the TETRAx worked exactly as intended on the new one at the correct resistance. I guess something happened to my other mods, but glad to have everything functioning as normal again.

tokenknifeguy

So my vape started acting up more and I decided to get a new mod to make sure mine weren't broken, and the TETRAx worked exactly as intended on the new one at the correct resistance. I guess something happened to my other mods, but glad to have everything functioning as normal again.
That was my problem. Had a joytech VTC Dual and it was constantly having problems and right off the rip didn't recognize the atomizer. Got a Wismec and never had a problem since. What mod was you using and what mod are you using now?

Jacer

That was my problem. Had a joytech VTC Dual and it was constantly having problems and right off the rip didn't recognize the atomizer. Got a Wismec and never had a problem since. What mod was you using and what mod are you using now?
I was using a RX Gen 3 and a Cuboid 200 and I got those same two mods as I imagine some liquid got spilled on them on my desk or something, rather than the mods just straight up failing.

Jacer,
Reactions: dimmusp

Tweakz

@funkyjunky accept me as one of the happy buyers of lamart products. thank you for incredible device’s and Stay safe

I am waiting with an incredible desire 4/20 to take my Tetra . the hour has come to try the brutal heater.

what is the best mod for tetra? wismec?

Last edited:
Tweakz,
Reactions: dimmusp

GoldenBud

@funkyjunky accept me as one of the happy buyers of lamart products. thank you for incredible device’s and Stay safe

I am waiting with an incredible desire 4/20 to take my Tetra . the hour has come to try the brutal heater.

what is the best mod for tetra? wismec?
these mods support tubomyevic, try get one of them. *** Wismec P80 also
open these IMG from another browser haha
0AXjjsJ

cwftDZx

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Tweakz

dimmusp

this is the old list, see one the website for an up-to-date one.

i would gladly accept everyone as a customer right now if that was possible. to get notified when new orders are taken for the tetra devices please send an email to support@lamart.ch
What's the greatest blocker right now? Too many orders for just one guy, or supplies / tools affected by coronavirus?

dimmusp,

1nd3cEnt

What's the greatest blocker right now? Too many orders for just one guy, or supplies / tools affected by coronavirus?

To secure a Tetra, I respectfully suggest that, after first emailing Lamart to notify him of your interest, you open an account at Lamart's website before the next drop, so you can immediately add a device to the cart when the devices are made available.

Next: go thru all the options available on the website before the next drop:

which device: the TetraX or the TetraP80?
custom or pre-built device?
which (custom) wood type?
which stem: straight, bent, dimpled, etc.?
if you use glassware, then choose an optional wpa: 18mm, carbed, etc,
if using the S&B dosing capsules, then order from the 3 types of optional wooden stems with optional glass & folded metal inserts.
how will you pay: Paypal or credit card?
Speak to your bank/credit card company well before you order so they will immediately approve the payment without delay. Some people have had issues with some banks that require extra approval.

The recommended Tetra mod is the very inexpensive Joyetech Cuboid 200w, which requires 3x18650. Lamart has an updated list of mods on his website, but generally Joyetechs & Wismecs. Lamart recommends the Samsung 30Q 18560 battery. Purchase 18650s at approved battery resellers, but never Amazon, never Ebay.

Last edited:

Tweakz

I am very much looking forward to the opportunity to take at least Tetra. I will be extremely happy . this ferocious beast must visit my home.

Tweakz,
Reactions: 1nd3cEnt

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I can't vote for the Cuboid. Mine stopped working after only a few weeks.
Seller refused to take it back, so I was searching the www for possible solutions. Found lot about broken and not working properly Cuboids :(

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I have been using this vaporizer exclusively since I received it in October I believe. This thing is a complete beast and I use it multiple times every day! I use and abuse this thing so hard that the protective covers that protects the wire is coming off.
It’s making me a little nervous so I had to pick up a few spare Vape’s for the 420 sales. I think it’s gonna keep going strong for a long time but better safe than sorry. If I have to send it in I know it would be gone for a while.

I still have the same love and passion for this super beast heavy hitter!!!!:love::luv::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::luv::luv::love::love::love:!!!!!!

1nd3cEnt

Seller refused to take it back,...

Brutal!

My Cuboid 200 is still working fine, but am not crazy about the battery latch/cover.
Searched on the box mod thread in AskFC & found the Wismec mod listed below recommended. This mod is on Lamart's box mod list.

From vapesourcing.com (Last Fall, I ordered a Cuboid200 from vapesourcing.com with no problems, took 1 month to arrive: $22 total):

https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-tc-box-mod-230w.html

$34.90 + s/h $5.58 (Black) US Express Line.
Multiple colors, less with 10% "Easter" discount(s), etc. Uses 2 x 18650.

dimmusp

Is the TETRAx heater the exact same as the one in the TETRA P80?

Could you just buy a TETRAx and a P80 separately for a much cheaper (but less convenient) equivalent to the TETRA P80?

Thanks

dimmusp,

GoldenBud

Seller refused to take it back, so I was searching the www for possible solutions. Found lot about broken and not working properly Cuboids :(
If you paid in PayPal, you can open a dispute .... 180 days protection

GoldenBud,

dimmusp

Yes - but if you do decide on the TETRAx, a 2x18650 mod (e.g. Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual) or 3x18650 mod (e.g. Cuboid200w) would be much more practical than a good but single battery mod like the P80.
How come? If the battery life of the single 18650 in a TETRA P80 is enough, why wouldn't it be for the TETRAx + P80 combo?

dimmusp,

tokenknifeguy

How come? If the battery life of the single 18650 in a TETRA P80 is enough, why wouldn't it be for the TETRAx + P80 combo?
What he is saying is that the p80 is limited, in that it can only hold 1 battery at a time. The tetrax is the same as the p80 except you bring your own box mod. That way you can use a mod with 2 batteries, up to 4 batteries. When I use the tetrax I use a 2 battery mod, and with daily use, I have to change the batteries out every day. With a single battery mod, I would be doing that twice as often. More is better in this case with batteries, imo.

Slickwilly

Here is a good deal for a dual battery Wismec mod that you can upload Tubo on. Here in the states right from the manufacturer. :tup:
https://wismec.us/sinuous-predator-228-battery-mod.html
I just grab 2 RX Gen3 from them and shipping was quick.

I have a Cuboid 200, RX300, and one of the RXG3 all set up with Tubo and all work with my TetraX. The RX300 gets used the most, it has 4 batteries, so it lasts the longest. I like the button feel compared to the others and is more stable when spinning your Tetra around. I picked up the RX300 a few months ago for $25 shipped, there pricey here, unless they go on sale.

Also picked up these Molicel batteries and there just as good as my Sony Vt5c, Vt5d, Vt6c or if not better.
https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...ributor-inr-18650-p26a?variant=16132682154078

I plan on grabbing a RX2 21700 when I see a good sale on one to try out as well. :)

dimmusp

@funkyjunky Will the new batch of TETRAx's be up on the website on 4/20 or some other date?

Will they be part of a 4/20 sale at a discount, or is it just a drop at the usual prices?

Thanks!

dimmusp,
Top Bottom