Tetra P80

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Huh. I couldn't see what was different about the heater in the pictures back a page, but now that you mention it the screen is noticeably more convex. It looks like the heater is an 18mm female to 18mm female with the coils and boro tubes inside of it. Maybe the 18mm to 18mm female glass piece is a little different.

gordontreeman

Oh yeah—for the sake of curiosity, I forgot to check. Did anyone see the ending price on those last two? I think it was 600 chf for the one with blue accents and 620 chf for the green. It’s strictly curiosity so nbd if no one caught it but the buyer.

attackpoints

I'm curious, too. My unit isn't one of the auctions. There was a slight mix up with my order that was straightened out very quickly. I don't think I could spend that much on something I didn't know I would love.

attackpoints,

checkyourlibido

I'm curious, too. My unit isn't one of the auctions. There was a slight mix up with my order that was straightened out very quickly. I don't think I could spend that much on something I didn't know I would love.
I'm giving you a warning, even though I'm tempted to ban you because there are almost 5,000 posts that would tell any rational person that they will love this vape.

Also, I'm not a mod and I know they are going to ban me one day for being an idiot!

gordontreeman

Tbh shit, people spend that much money on gaming consoles only to collect dust. At least the tetras will def be used! lol
I don’t think I’ve ever spent quite that much on a gaming console, but none of mine collect dust either 😉. Maybe my og Nintendo, but it’s kept in a safe dust free spot and once I decide on either getting an old crt or an upscaler I’ll bust it out on occasion!

jakamini

Does anyone know how often the p80 drops are. Im in the market for a new vape and prefer the p80 over the TM but I’m just wondering how long I could potentially be waiting to even try to purchase one. Thanks for any info

jakamini,
Reactions: BigJr48

daddy

Does anyone know how often the p80 drops are. Im in the market for a new vape and prefer the p80 over the TM but I’m just wondering how long I could potentially be waiting to even try to purchase one. Thanks for any info
Some of us have been waiting at least a year. Seems like I see them drop a few times a year. But I don’t pay too much attention. If you sign up for notifications and get lucky you might have one within 6 months. I picked mine up second hand which I highly recommend.

gordontreeman

If you do some digging in this thread someone has a spreadsheet they started that catalogues historical drops and how many vapes were available. I always forget his name but he has a fraiser avatar :lol:. A handful of times a year is on the mark. I think 2022 has been quiet so far. This most recent drop was the first one this year IIRC, but it was also a little larger than most.

focalforlife

If you do some digging in this thread someone has a spreadsheet they started that catalogues historical drops and how many vapes were available. I always forget his name but he has a fraiser avatar :lol:. A handful of times a year is on the mark. I think 2022 has been quiet so far. This most recent drop was the first one this year IIRC, but it was also a little larger than most.
I believe he counted this years as 2 drops but it was a larger drop.

focalforlife,
Reactions: BigJr48

GoldenBud

I like vaping hash @ 480F just because the wood smells so good...and bringing tons of vapor :D
drum da drum!
drumviza.jpg

Last edited:

Poolride

Just a heads up for anyone looking.

There’s a Tp80 on r/Frientexchange right now. It looks to be the same one with a peace symbol on pine(?) from a couple of weeks ago that must not have sold.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just a heads up for anyone looking.

There’s a Tp80 on r/Frientexchange right now. It looks to be the same one with a peace symbol on pine(?) from a couple of weeks ago that must not have sold.

That is the same one, the original listing was deleted, the username was deleted, so I cannot tell if this is the original owner selling it, or someone that bought it from them... Since the listing has other stuff in it now?
Screenshot-20220720-124049.png

They posted this comment with the listing, which you cannot see, because FE does not allow comments to display, so you have to click on their username to see it... I think it's hilarious that people don't realize that and still post comments that no one can see!

gordontreeman

That is the same one, the original listing was deleted, the username was deleted, so I cannot tell if this is the original owner selling it, or someone that bought it from them... Since the listing has other stuff in it now?
Screenshot-20220720-124049.png

They posted this comment with the listing, which you cannot see, because FE does not allow comments to display, so you have to click on their username to see it... I think it's hilarious that people don't realize that and still post comments that no one can see!
They (the mods of the new FE) should through up a how to guide and some of this stuff in the sidebar. It’s pretty barren after the old exchange. Without anything calling out the “no comments” bit I think a lot of sellers and buyers are confused.

Top Bottom