• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

games-loaves0t

that would amazing to see a design that is not laser cut wood, but also won't weigh too much. we need to remember that the laser cut wood also is not super heavy, and the grip is good for friction holding it in your hands... the design is smart and beauty.... the wood is cutted so it weighs a little bit less like "i cut where i can" to make sure it be small and sexy and good grip etc'
the mod, the battery.. these things add weight... as the chances for the user to drop it increases.. need to cut where it's possible imho..

good newz everybody ... see https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_87&product_id=936

TETRA TUBO DUAL currently not manufactured but a new batch is planned in 2022​

get your batteries ready?
Does anyone know the difference between the Tetra Turbo Dual and the P80?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone know the difference between the Tetra Turbo Dual and the P80?

Tubo* is what it is called, because originally it used that three rod heater, with Evic Dual mod (which comes with a single battery sled, where you load the battery into the sled and then attach it to the mod, along with dual battery, where you load them in at the top hatch more similar to TP80) but it was revised to incorporate the newer four-rod Tetra heater a few months before the Tetra P80 came out... So the difference lies with the form factor, the entire mod is different so it could perform a little differently, but the software firmware is the same, and it allows you to use two batteries, it has the older boxier style too... I have one of the Dual from that first Tetra run, custom Padauk (that I'm going to be selling here when my new TP80 arrives), I posted about it in the other thread below, which is technically the proper thread for this model, even if not quite proper since it has the old Tubo Evic and Dual too:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

This was one from the last drop, wonder if they ever even used it before selling it... (at a small profit seems as it was a bit over $400)
Edit: I see it over on the entexchange discord now too, where they are allowed to post additional comments about it, they say that they did use it once in fact, but cannot keep it... Also I see it comes with the micro cooler stem as well, so that is another $30 added to original cost with shipping, only small profit!

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

😂😂 Ah yes! That'll teach me to read the manual before I start testing 🙄
To a real man, a manual is always a last resort. And that's only if the product
This was one from the last drop, wonder if they ever even used it before selling it... (at a small profit seems as it was a bit over $400)
Edit: I see it over on the entexchange discord now too, where they are allowed to post additional comments about it, they say that they did use it once in fact, but cannot keep it... Also I see it comes with the micro cooler stem as well, so that is another $30 added to original cost with shipping, only small profit!
that’s not too bad. At least they don’t appear to have bought it to flip it. I refuse to buy from anyone that does that. I don’t want this turning into a Ticketmaster meta

PDX MALE

To a real man, a manual is always a last resort. And that's only if the product

that’s not too bad. At least they don’t appear to have bought it to flip it. I refuse to buy from anyone that does that. I don’t want this turning into a Ticketmaster meta

I agree, $450 including shipping is very reasonable, especially considering it hasn't been used much,
if at all. I've seen at least a dozen pre-owned units in the past year or so, and very few were asking under $500,
not that I know what they actually sold for, they don't pop up all that often though.

maybe seller has an older unit he prefers

Butch

I wanted to brighten the screen due to getting older, I see something about stealth mode, I would appreciate help with this issue. Thanks

Butch,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I wanted to brighten the screen due to getting older, I see something about stealth mode, I would appreciate help with this issue. Thanks
Stealth mode is not what you want as it powers off the display, but if you press fire and the temp up button simultaneously this opens the mod's settings menu. I don't remember everything in there, but IIRC there is a display brightness setting.

Its probably best to refer to Lamart's site for the manuals for most of these "how-to" questions, as they are asked every drop.

edit: I just pulled mine out to check quick. Its fire and the physical temp up button on the mod. This can be a bit confusing, as this is the temp down button if you haven't inverted the screen (the mod is in the wooden housing upside down). Contrast in the "Screen" submenu seems to adjust brightness.

Last edited:
Just got my unit delivered and am in love with it!
vfa4ud0rio891.jpg
tmc8yd0rio891.jpg
jalw6e0rio891.jpg

Only taken 2 rips in on demand and cruise and got great results, can't wait to spend the time to try out the other settings. If this thing performs half as good as it looks I think it may sideline everything except my injectors for awhile!

focalforlife

Just got my unit delivered and am in love with it!
vfa4ud0rio891.jpg
tmc8yd0rio891.jpg
jalw6e0rio891.jpg

Only taken 2 rips in on demand and cruise and got great results, can't wait to spend the time to try out the other settings. If this thing performs half as good as it looks I think it may sideline everything except my injectors for awhile!
Beautiful unit! Good luck with it! Love the detail in the wood grains.

Secret

Hello! Today, my Tetra P80 arrived! I thought my anxiety was bad waiting for it to arrive... however, it's even worse now. I'm actually afraid to even open it, as there's one question I don't have an answer to. Where will I store it in-between uses? I don't want to just leave it on the shelf exposed to dust and I don't think I should just keep it in a pocket in my backpack I use for outdoors.

Does anyone have any case suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Top Bottom