• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the eleaf rim-c doesn't like my tubo with 70 watts... but, i never removed the 510 connector... i am pretty sure it helps to work with the heater this way... or maybe if it supports arctic fox it can be supported by tubomyevic some way, dunno, and be more efficient even?
i imagine the 510 connector as a mildly temp reducer, less metal in the system...less material....

Yeah so that would be more of an X discussion about the rim c, a lot of people do lower the wattage on their tetra, but yeah I don't know doesn't sound like he would end up using that mod, and certainly not anytime soon... I also do not think that is true regarding Arctic Fox, Tubo and Sur myevic are the similar ones? Eh

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Reminder, there is a separate thread for TP80 shipping (and ordering apparently)... ;) :whip:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
orig.5864f10a18942_packs.gif
sit-chair.gif

giphy.gif

Shit Snacks

Is there a reason why there are earrings for sale on their website? I just find it odd. But, perhaps its a family member that is trying to sell earrings? I am just confused about it. Its just so...strange? LOL I think I will buy a vape...and oh these earrings for my wife?

It is his wife, girlfriend, partner whatever, who makes those and some other items that are available (like the whips and maybe the stands?) so why not sell some jewelry she makes too! Instead of Etsy or maybe they are also there lol I know that Cloud Connoisseur and Dan Morrison rely on their significant others to help with some of the vape accessories and artistry, although they each have their own Instagram accounts now (Dan's makes bags, the cases, Cloud's makes handles etc) so I guess Lamart decided to keep it all under one name...

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
It is his wife, girlfriend, partner whatever, who makes those and some other items that are available (like the whips and maybe the stands?) so why not sell some jewelry she makes too! Instead of Etsy or maybe they are also there lol I know that Cloud Connoisseur and Dan Morrison rely on there significant other to help with some of the vape accessories and artistry, although they each have their own Instagram accounts now (Dan's makes bags, the cases, Cloud's makes handles etc) so I guess Lamart decided to keep it all under one name...
Well...that IS cool! I thought that had to be a family thing...its just odd but, its cool. Totally. Thanks for posting that.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
....atleast some part of the thing is helpful, a coil replacement...

tuberscoil.png

earringedd.png
Maybe they can make a small bubbler earring? I don’t know, just throwing it out there. Talk about accessorizing yourself. Wear it if you got it! Weekend regards to all. :peace:

Vaporific,
  • Haha
Reactions: GoldenBud

daddy

I’ve participated it two drops now and have missed both times. I’m forming a love hate relationship with this method. I totally appreciate the drop and snag as it gives newcomers a chance rather than having a multi year waitlist.

After looking over the thread it’s looking like going for a custom slot is the best way to snag one. I’ve looked over the custom options and am getting some AP lol.

Also, curious if anyone has ever taken a “plain” p80 and customized the look. I love the look of them but I’m curious what another artist would do with the design. It would be neat if a dozen or so blank units were sent out to other artists to do a collaboration.

daddy,

checkyourlibido

Also, curious if anyone has ever taken a “plain” p80 and customized the look. I love the look of them but I’m curious what another artist would do with the design. It would be neat if a dozen or so blank units were sent out to other artists to do a collaboration.
I've thought of doing that many times. Especially since I have a cousin that I can get to do an acrylic pour. Or I could sand the wood down and put my own stain. I think it's worth trying.

But in the end, I just like their designs more than what I think I would come up with. I also, personally, place more value on an already completed piece over a commissioned piece, but that's just personal preference.

checkyourlibido,

GoldenBud

that would amazing to see a design that is not laser cut wood, but also won't weigh too much. we need to remember that the laser cut wood also is not super heavy, and the grip is good for friction holding it in your hands... the design is smart and beauty.... the wood is cutted so it weighs a little bit less like "i cut where i can" to make sure it be small and sexy and good grip etc'
the mod, the battery.. these things add weight... as the chances for the user to drop it increases.. need to cut where it's possible imho..

good newz everybody ... see https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_87&product_id=936

TETRA TUBO DUAL currently not manufactured but a new batch is planned in 2022​

get your batteries ready?

PossumMD

that would amazing to see a design that is not laser cut wood, but also won't weigh too much. we need to remember that the laser cut wood also is not super heavy, and the grip is good for friction holding it in your hands... the design is smart and beauty.... the wood is cutted so it weighs a little bit less like "i cut where i can" to make sure it be small and sexy and good grip etc'
the mod, the battery.. these things add weight... as the chances for the user to drop it increases.. need to cut where it's possible imho..

good newz everybody ... see https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_87&product_id=936

TETRA TUBO DUAL currently not manufactured but a new batch is planned in 2022​

get your batteries ready?
Oh damn. I am so down for that, would love some extra battery life!

Top Bottom