• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I quite like the wooden stem, i use the micro way more but i use this just packing the stem....no capsule, i know... but its great!

Yes I've tried that way too, just loading the screen in there, but I don't like that I can't use the normal basket screen, so it's just not like a regular stem, and I don't really like it lol

Shit Snacks,

Stueylakes

Yes I've tried that way too, just loading the screen in there, but I don't like that I can't use the normal basket screen, so it's just not like a regular stem, and I don't really like it lol
This was too expensive for me not to like it so I may of forced myself ha ha. It does rock in the shammer however.....bit closer to the heat than Eds stem.

ycaM024

Flavorizeeeerr
My Tetra P80

I quite like the wooden stem, i use the micro way more but i use this just packing the stem....no capsule, i know... but its great! Best thing about this fantastic steam machine is every stem makes it perform so differently. I got it a year ago and didnt really click with it until 6 months in, now oh I love it.
I'm debating if i should pick up a wooden stem to go with my p80 from last weeks drop. If so i plan on using it without a capsule. How is the taste with exposed wood i the air path? Does it cook evenly with a shallow bowl? I'd probably go with a medium and amaze cooler. To be honest i just want to order one to have a completely wooden device :)

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Finally have a matching purple heart TetraX getting made to go with my TetraP80! Drum style with the same matching cutout! There gonna look so good together! Congrats to all who scored!
Didn’t realize custom TetraX units were on the menu this go round. Sounds like a good pairing you’ll have with the TP80. I jumped on one of the last remaining TetraX, wanted a backup. Easy process this time, in and out of the drop in less than 60secs.

Stueylakes

I'm debating if i should pick up a wooden stem to go with my p80 from last weeks drop. If so i plan on using it without a capsule. How is the taste with exposed wood i the air path? Does it cook evenly with a shallow bowl? I'd probably go with a medium and amaze cooler. To be honest i just want to order one to have a completely wooden device :)
Ive got the glass dimpled in this and no wood taste at all for me. Even cook as always. More of an RBT fit i find. I use the glass ones way way more. And as @Shit Snacks has said a wpa and a j hook with this beast is just fantastic. The wood looks so good though and doesn't break in a pocket or bag......

ycaM024

Flavorizeeeerr
Ive got the glass dimpled in this and no wood taste at all for me. Even cook as always. More of an RBT fit i find. I use the glass ones way way more. And as @Shit Snacks has said a wpa and a j hook with this beast is just fantastic. The wood looks so good though and doesn't break in a pocket or bag......
Alright, thank you. I think i'll get one later and get used to the p80 with the included bendy, tank and wpa i ordered first. Thinking about a sherlock too..

Falconflys

Didn’t realize custom TetraX units were on the menu this go round. Sounds like a good pairing you’ll have with the TP80. I jumped on one of the last remaining TetraX, wanted a backup. Easy process this time, in and out of the drop in less than 60secs.
One of the reasons for purchasing....My TetraX I'm using will be my back up. And I have 2 TetraP80s! One as a backup. So I am all set now!

fangorn

Yeaaaaahhhhh!

I managed to catch a custom build!!!

After last week's bug, I ended up convincing myself that I didn't need it...until this morning!
I started to imagine again what I could ask... and here I was, I wanted to try my luck...

Compared to last week, it was so smooth... Bravo and thanks @funkyjunky !
I received my order confirmation at 9:01 p.m. 😁

Can't wait to move forward in the creative process!!

Happy vaping to you all!!

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Same as usual for me again :wave:! I don't know why I set my alarm for. Five o'clock in the morning is just a unlucky and unholy time for me it seems!
Villechlanisolasy!

Last edited:
Taz German,
Reactions: Vapenvy

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm glad to see FC membership landing it's fair share of the drop,
even if I wasn't successful, wins for TeamFC are the next best thing!
Honestly, one of the reasons I decided not to participate in yesterday’s mini drop - to let others score their first P80 (or however many they already own). I was home but chose not to go online for the 5-10 minutes. I have one which is enough for now but I’d love a custom. One day. To sleep perchance to dream…

Congrats to all who scored one and continued luck to those who didn’t. Be patient and you’ll eventually get one. :peace:

Last edited:

fangorn

Honestly, one of the reasons I decided not to participate in yesterday’s mini drop - to let others score their first P80 (ow however many they already own). I was home but chose not to go online for the 5-10 minutes. I have one which is enough for now but I’d love a custom. One day. To sleep perchance to dream…

Congrats to all who scored one and continued luck to those who didn’t. Be patient and you’ll eventually get one. :peace:
indeed, it is generous!
once my custom arrives, I'll pass mine on to a friend... or put it up for sale here...
I will not have the utility of 2 Tp80!!!

DAWGAMUS

I had one in my cart and had the countdown at the top of the screen. Put in my information and clicked next and everything went away 😥. Was only 30 seconds down on the clock and poof. Oh well. Guess it was not my day

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@funkyjunky did you find a mod that will accept the tetra heater for the future? maybe eleaf rim-c with 65w or so? without the 510 metal it has slightly less heat so maybe even 70w? avoiding 'device too hot' error..

You know it is already set up for 70 watts right? It always has been even the old Tubo heater... I'd also expect him to stick with a wismec mod if he makes a new Tetra model ... I've never ever had a device too hot error with any actually, just weak low battery lol

GoldenBud

You know it is already set up for 70 watts right? It always has been even the old Tubo heater... I'd also expect him to stick with a wismec mod if he makes a new Tetra model ... I've never ever had a device too hot error with any actually, just weak low battery lol
the eleaf rim-c doesn't like my tubo with 70 watts... but, i never removed the 510 connector... i am pretty sure it helps to work with the heater this way... or maybe if it supports arctic fox it can be supported by tubomyevic some way, dunno, and be more efficient even?
i imagine the 510 connector as a mildly temp reducer, less metal in the system...less material....

Top Bottom