• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you @funkyjunky for all your hard work! That is frustrating for the payment processor to crash if everything else was working properly, always a problem somewhere that could not have been predicted... Appreciate everything you do for all of us!! So interesting that only one was sold twice, but yes very nice that there will be a second mini drop opportunity :tup:

wenge / blue / boxelder burl is mine

Nice! That one seemed like it lasted longer than I would have expected, such a good combo (also that wenge / purple bird's eye one and the indian rosewood with the blue too) and it seems like we are going to be brothers then because:

I scored the full blue and orange dyed box elder burl after all!
Screenshot-20220612-135311.png

Originally I was focused on the purple bird's eye maple, but then I flipped to the purple box elder burl, though ultimately felt like I couldn't miss out on this blue and orange wonderousness...

I got the second email and it's mine! sooo happy :) :) :)

Edit: got the whine red dyed boxelder burl

Congrats! I was also really taken with that one at first, the fact that it was one of the more expensive with the bronze mod helped keep me away, felt like I wanted even more of an unnatural color too, but I'm sure this one is going to be just beautiful, balance of natural and color pop...

I got the two-tone ziricote/silver/fire boxelder burl I hope to see picture soon.

A real beauty that one, sorry I didn't snap the photo from the drop, but here is one from Instagram:
Screenshot-20220612-141145.png

I got the curtly blackheart mango....

Now to see if I can figure out how to add the tank to it...

Awesome, congrats to you too! Which one did you get, which mod color??

I was actually surprised how much I became taken with that spalted curly black heart mango in the end, particularly the one with bronze mod, it almost became my number one, but I had to keep it relegated to backup for the stab wood...

Seems the blue mod mango and maybe another one may still be available for the next mini drop though... I'm going to need to get something in this wood someday!

Hi everyone,
I just got one :) I'm so happy about it but I have no clue about the design or what's included in it.
Anyone knows if mouthpiece is included or did I have to order accessories?

Welcome to FC! And congrats, what a way to start... Yes it will come with the spiked bendy mouthpiece and it seems like a battery too?

You may want to order the tank, for a different mouthpiece experience, more restricted, but more compact with great cooling... I'd also recommend one of the J hook too and of course WPA :tup:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hi everyone,
I just got one :) I'm so happy about it but I have no clue about the design or what's included in it.
Anyone knows if mouthpiece is included or did I have to order accessories?

I thought a spiked bendy stem is now included, at least that’s what I thought I read a couple of pages back. I have one a love it, and I have tank stems too which are great. Love ‘em both. :peace:

Lyonafa

Thank you @funkyjunky for all your hard work! That is frustrating for the payment processor to crash if everything else was working properly, always a problem somewhere that could not have been predicted... Appreciate everything you do for all of us!! So interesting that only one was sold twice, but yes very nice that there will be a second mini drop opportunity :tup:

Nice! That one seemed like it lasted longer than I would have expected, such a good combo (also that wenge / purple bird's eye one and the indian rosewood with the blue too) and it seems like we are going to be brothers then because:

Originally I was focused on the purple bird's eye maple, but then I flipped to the purple box elder burl, though ultimately felt like I couldn't miss out on this blue and orange wonderousness...

Congrats! I was also really taken with that one at first, the fact that it was one of the more expensive with the bronze mod helped keep me away, felt like I wanted even more of an unnatural color too, but I'm sure this one is going to be just beautiful, balance of natural and color pop...

A real beauty that one, sorry I didn't snap the photo from the drop, but here is one from Instagram:

I was actually surprised how much I became taken with that spalted curly black heart mango in the end, particularly the one with bronze mod, it almost became my number one, but I had to keep it relegated to backup for the stab wood...

Seems the blue mod mango and maybe another one may still be available for the next mini drop though... I'm going to need to get something in this wood someday!

Welcome to FC! And congrats, what a way to start... Yes it will come with the spiked bendy mouthpiece and it seems like a battery too?

You may want to order the tank, for a different mouthpiece experience, more restricted, but more compact with great cooling... I'd also recommend one of the J hook too and of course WPA :tup:
Thank you for your answer (vaporific as well), I'll definitely follow your advice :)

Butch

I don't know if this will help anyone. 1. Have a person who can type fast. 2. Have a fast internet, even if you have to go outside the home for it. 3. Make sure that in advance, that the payment method you are using will be accepted. Not sure if this will help may be worth a try.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated

Thanks, it's the silver mod, curly black heart mango. Honestly I barely remember how it looks, it was not one of my picks, but once they were gone I just started trying to get ANYTHING 😆

I told myself before the drop that if I couldn't get the green one that I wanted, that I'd just go with the TM... but the excitement of the whole thing took over and I wanted to "win" 😆

Ordered the tank as well... hopefully I added it right... prolly should of got extra screens... but didn't think of it at the time, and I can prolly find screens on Amazon I'm sure.

Shit Snacks

Thanks, it's the silver mod, curly black heart mango. Honestly I barely remember how it looks

Screenshot-20220611-225711.png

Here is the shot of them all from Instagram! Yeah despite the website description, which could not be fully accurate for every unit I think because of a character limit, I think they are all, spalted curly black heart mango, made from the same piece (a lot going on in one wood!)

Remember you can always still add to your order again, but yes screens can be gotten most anywhere else too...

I ordered the tank aswell. together with the leopardwood I can say I own a leopard tank :D

Haha that's awesome, leopard wood is so cool, I was surprised by the price of that one actually, lower than I would have expected...

Also forgot to mention the wrapped whip is pretty great too! It can fit on the mouthpieces (best with nub or micro I think but it will fit bendy and tank too)

Dreadvik

Gotta say the devices and the people are lovely but that has to be be the worst experience I've ever had shopping.

I had 3 units in cart that all failed to checkout. Nothing i was doing and purely down to technical issues with managing load the size a drop like this creates.

I'd much prefer a long waiting list or raffle to win option to purchase. Gained much anxiety, lost and hour and still no joy :(

Over happy to offer my technical skills to assist if it takes away any of this pain. It felt like there was no caching for a start when I'd have at least 2 layers of caching and with bigger orgs multiple payment providers to eliminate that point of failure. This is big boy stuff, never seen it for a company so small but seems needed if this format is to be retained

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Btw m, anyone has saved all the design available? Just to know which one I ordered :D if not it's ok, it would be a surprise :)
Ralph has posted them herein after drops. Perhaps since the drop was halted and there’s triage to do he may wait a bit or not at all this time. We’ll see. Maybe I’ll switch to my P80 later in honor of today’s drop. :peace:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Nice score! had it in the cart twice, couldn't get to checkout, on the phone in a remote N Colorado area so no signal! Luckily i have one so not to disappointed. Enjoy Brother! :tup:

Shit Snacks

Nice score! had it in the cart twice, couldn't get to checkout, on the phone in a remote N Colorado area so no signal! Luckily i have one so not to disappointed. Enjoy Brother! :tup:

Oh! so it was you who originally beat me to it, I guess I should thank you, probably helped keep it from anyone else so I could then snag it myself as soon as possible! Also you know he is going to have more beauties just like these soon enough, before the drop he told me there is some really nice new fancy wood on the way in fact... :luv::bowdown:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Oh! so it was you who originally beat me to it, I guess I should thank you, probably helped keep it from anyone else so I could then snag it myself as soon as possible! Also you know he is going to have more beauties just like these soon enough, before the drop he told me there is some really nice new fancy wood on the way in fact... :luv::bowdown:
Good to hear! Dan is shipping my Nomad 2, #23 tomorrow so either way I'm getting some good wood soon!!:D

DryBonesufo

I’m glad you got one!

Vapeaction

I think it is fantastic what Ralph is tackling to keep things fair… congrats to those that succeeded !
Missed out on two but that means it was not meant to be. I just picked up MiniVap month ago so I can enjoy the honeymoon phase a little longer.
Any other Canadians able to order one this drop… that’s where it hung up last for me… I tried just ordering accessories and same message.
One day… yes, one day one will be mine 🤪

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Are there any good videos that actually show a full review including loading and using, grind, settings etc ?? I see a couple videos showing taking hits, or talking about it... but can't find any full use reviews.

jasp3r

Are there any good videos that actually show a full review including loading and using, grind, settings etc ?? I see a couple videos showing taking hits, or talking about it... but can't find any full use reviews.
It's because most reviews on YouTube and other mass media platforms are for vapes where the reviewer typically has an affiliate deal with the manufacturers. Often we see this is the form of promocdoes!

Lamart does not need people to review his vapes highly or send units to reviewers and drum up publicty like many other brands often do. His units speak for themselves. Drops sell out in minutes.

Lamart vapes are stunning and function just as well. You will not be disappointed if you picked one up.

But just to address your comments, a medium-coarse grind will probably be best for the Lamart vapes.

Typically for loading the bowl most people use a basket screen on the end of an 18mm joint mouthpiece. Lamart will def include some in the purchase and are very easy to find on Amazon. You can also fill the actually 18mm joint with weed, thus leading to a way large bowl capaccity. But beware, the material will be further away from the heater so will have to adjust technique.

Your unit will arrive set to the correct resistance, so no need to touch any settings. You can adjust the temperature with the +- buttons.

average_joe

here at second 50 you can see how I load it. To unload I just blow.

I am sure I missed many things you want to know like the grinding, you can ask any questions and I will reply and can make a video about specific things you want to know, hope it helps. I am not one of the best guys doing reviews online but I pay for my things and I am not associated to anyone and I got hundred of hate for my video saying I dont like the Mighty lol.

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

A quick “non-drop” question. Anyone know the cost of having a mod color change. Thinking about sending my backup in to change the pre-built blue mod to black, I’d likely keep it with that small change. Thanks all, return to your drop elation/frustration/discussion.
Not sure, but iirc it was only about $10 to change the color on the custom

Edit: also, what is everyone’s favorite WPA?

Last edited:
Top Bottom