Tetra P80

Seantagon

Are any custom slots being offered this drop? If not that would be two in a row without customs offered. Im just curious and not getting another one any time soon. I’m back home AND wanted to get reacquainted with my new P80 from the last drop. It hits hard that’s for sure. Vapor is more pronounced on the second or third draw, and I’ve been switching back and forth with on demand and cruise modes. A bendy stem may be in order (as well as other minor accessories). I may have a glass adapter for water - I gotta see. That’s another option but I go dry with most of my vapes. The P80-moon continues :) :peace:
No customs this drop unfortunately. I’ll be passing this time. I just got a Tinymight earlyier this week. They look nice, but for 300-360 I’d rather have it customized. Hopefully next drop 🤞

Seantagon,
Reactions: Vaporific

danjens

Definitely laggy.
I camped out for this one. Fingers crossed I submitted in time for whatever random p80 I added to my cart 😝

Aryeah

Vape Man
Has anyone received a second email conformation yet? or how long does that usually take? I have my first order conformation that says payment complete, so I hope I got one. I did mine as soon as it hit 3pm est. I chose unit 111, but it was so fast, I don't remember what it looked like. It will be a surprise once I receive it..

Aryeah,
Reactions: Oneweb

Greenleaf88

Has anyone received a second email conformation yet? or how long does that usually take? I have my first order conformation that says payment complete, so I hope I got one. I did mine as soon as it hit 3pm est. I chose unit 111, but it was so fast, I don't remember what it looked like. It will be a surprise once I receive it..
No not yet last drop I waited a bit not to long to say I'm getting refunded.

Greenleaf88,

jasp3r

Within an
Pretty sure within 45 min of the drop we should know

jasp3r,

Likun

Does the order get cancelled if bank transfer was selected instead of credit card? Any experiences on that?

Likun,
Reactions: chaos191

jasp3r

Does the order get cancelled if bank transfer was selected instead of credit card? Any experiences on that?
Mine also, I have an order confirmation on Lamart saying payment confirmed and I received my first email..
Did you get an email? Or does your account show the order?

So the way its worked typically is that you get charged and a first order confirmation from Lamart. Then usually like an hour after you get a second email from Ralph/Lamart confirming you were first in line for the item you selected and bought. If you were, then he will tell you how to add accessories.

If you didn't get the one you were in line for then you will get a sincere better luck next time message. It sucks but it's happened to all of us

danjens

No confirmation emails at all, but my account has a pending transaction.
The suspense continues though my hope is waning…

danjens,

CapnVape

I ended up getting charged for two, but haven’t received any email confirmation yet? No pending orders or anything on my account.

CapnVape,
Reactions: danjens

CapnVape

Was the store acting weird for anyone else. After I got payment confirmed on the site it routed me back to my cart and the p80 I just got charged for was still in my cart. That’s why I tried for two as i figured something went wrong with the transaction. Same thing happened on the second order.

Greenleaf88

Now that I haven't gotten my second email yet im thinking refund once again damn. But fingers crossed.

Greenleaf88,
Top Bottom