• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Lol!! Yeah, but now we need to know what ground and gauge are!! ;) :hmm:

And I'm still waiting for this answer ☝️..........still haven't used my new Tetra in Tubo mode because I've gone through every single line there is in settings and I can't find one damn thing anywhere of why this flipped on me. My temps also only go up or down by five degrees even though I have it set at 1 degree increments in the settings. Been using it with Arctic Fox so far and it's been more than totally fine. In fact it runs 100 times better than it does in Tubo, which tells me there's gotta be more going on than just the temps flipping sides.
The temp up and down are “backwards” because the mod is in the shell upside down (if you hold it with the battery slot opening facing up). For example opening the menu is fire button and temp up. If you hold it in the way I am describing, temp up for us is the physical temp down button due to the mod being upside down, so opening the menu seems to be temp down and fire. You can flip the screen by holding the two temp buttons while the unit is off.

I’m not sure if you use C or F. F can move in 5 or 10 degree increments. I think c moves in 1 and something else but I don’t ever use it so you’d want to confirm in the manual.

In addition to the quick start guide there is an extended manual on their site. I think someone already pointed you at it, but it explains all the things you’re asking about: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=85_84

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've been putting my P80 through the ringer the last few weeks- it is such a champ!
The only combination of stems I use now is Aezhenn medium + glass insert + amaze cooler

My batteries are TIRED though, I've been running the same 6 Molicels since I bought, and I think I was in the second drop. I am only getting two full extractions from each battery and that is pushing it... how many bowls can your P80 vape on a single 18650? What batteries are y'all using?

I just ordered fresh Molicel and EPOC batteries.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been putting my P80 through the ringer the last few weeks- it is such a champ!
The only combination of stems I use now is Aezhenn medium + glass insert + amaze cooler

My batteries are TIRED though, I've been running the same 6 Molicels since I bought, and I think I was in the second drop. I am only getting two full extractions from each battery and that is pushing it... how many bowls can your P80 vape on a single 18650? What batteries are y'all using?

I just ordered fresh Molicel and EPOC batteries.

I'm using Molicell and I don't even count the bowls, but I do a lot of one-hitter basket bowls through water... Straight cruising... So it really depends how you're using it? Two bowls sounds a little short, though actually typical if you are not using the battery efficiently, large bowls slower extractions??

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ripstar

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Initial and superficial casual observation from a new P80 owner with only a half dozen loads under my belt: battery life is just ok even with new Molicels (p26a) and Sony VTC6s. Of course the learning curve has impacted initial performance. Save my inaugural load, all other loads were packed in a basket screen in the Lamart tank stem. There’s only so much you can pack in a basket screen. I can finish a load in a couple of sessions, temp stepping for the second (or third session which is kicked by then). I’ve gotten used to cruise mode with some heat soak heat up time, and usually turn off the vape before the time runs out and goes back to on demand mode. I find battery life so far as OK, not great but not horrible. Perhaps it will improve a bit as the learning curve levels outs. Also, I did adjust the eco cruise setting to 1 (too early to tell if that helps battery life):

the heater temperature is lowered when no draw is detected​

:peace:

Ripstar

Stem pack wpa>Goo Roo tater tot= Massive tasty rips. I still like the stems but the p80 really shines through water.

Datoneguy

On-demand hits at 380f = Flavor Town

Been going back and forth between my p80 and my vapcaps. Was finding that I was getting better taste from my vapcap which really surprised me, until last night. Really liking the p80 on a cold start taking an on demand hit around 375f-385f before going into warmup and then cruise for a normal session. Flavor has really shined when using on-demand mode. Definitely recommend it for that purpose specifically.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
On-demand hits at 380f = Flavor Town

Been going back and forth between my p80 and my vapcaps. Was finding that I was getting better taste from my vapcap which really surprised me, until last night. Really liking the p80 on a cold start taking an on demand hit around 375f-385f before going into warmup and then cruise for a normal session. Flavor has really shined when using on-demand mode. Definitely recommend it for that purpose specifically.
I want to try on demand more. Soon. Heading out on vacation today for 8 days and I’m not taking my P80. I’ve been using cruise mostly letting it warm up 15-20 secs and then taking about 3 draws every minute or so, then turning it off. Flavor is very good, vapor is good too though could be better but I’m not a cloud chaser. Effects are phenomenal! That I can definitely say even when I don’t get much vapor there’s an amazing efficiency getting the good stuff. Perhaps it’s the tank stem or the way the heater works, I’m not sure after only a few days with it. But it’s a keeper and beautiful too! I’ll also opine more about the Eco mode and extending battery life (I think it must). Cheers to the P80 - and getting to know it better! :peace:

Vaporific,

downer0420

Just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that has contributed to this thread. Since I bought my P80 (really since I posted my last silly question asking for instructions that I shouldn’t have had to ask for) I’ve been going through the backlogs and finding some really useful pointers and tips. I also find it a little amusing seeing some people balk at the price of this device. I paid a premium on EntExchange that I would happily pay again (though I’m reeaally hoping to be able to snag one more P80 on an actual drop), this thing is worth it’s weight in gold and then some to a heavy user like myself. And another thank you to @funkyjunky for doing what you do✌️

TeaCup

You need to flash the actual tubo firmware if your using AF
I don't have Tubo and Arctic Fox on the same mod - they're two separate mods, one has Tubo on it, the other AF.

The temp up and down are “backwards” because the mod is in the shell upside down (if you hold it with the battery slot opening facing up). For example opening the menu is fire button and temp up. If you hold it in the way I am describing, temp up for us is the physical temp down button due to the mod being upside down, so opening the menu seems to be temp down and fire. You can flip the screen by holding the two temp buttons while the unit is off.

I’m not sure if you use C or F. F can move in 5 or 10 degree increments. I think c moves in 1 and something else but I don’t ever use it so you’d want to confirm in the manual.

In addition to the quick start guide there is an extended manual on their site. I think someone already pointed you at it, but it explains all the things you’re asking about: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=85_84
I promise you, I've I've read all the manuals. Maybe I'm just confusing myself here, I really don't know. Since I'm getting more confused by the minute, let me just ask this - in either configuration, with the screen flipped, or the screen not flipped - will one of those ways get me the "normal" way of having the temps go up and down, right side goes up, left side goes down?

Here's what the manual says about C/F :

Activate 1°C/5°F increments​

Switch the option in 'menu>interface>1CF5' to ON.​

That's my bad, even though I still stand by what I thought it meant, lol...........I read that to mean that both C and F would go up and down by either 1 or 5 depending if option was set to On or not. Maybe I'm the only one who read it like that though, lol.

TeaCup,

CapnVape

Has any Canadient gotten their p80 from the last drop? It’s been 37 daze thus far…
Mine shipped September 4th (tracked) and the last scan I have is leaving Switzerland on September 6th. Getting a bit anxious as the package is about $700CAD and seems to have vanished.

I’m still hoping it’s just in customs. I’ve heard they are severely backed up and the backlog is 4-6 weeks.

Shit Snacks

Reminder that we have a shipping thread for the TP80, that is normal for tracking to not show much, that's why I don't even bother with it here, especially through customs and internationally, more stress than benefit!

floribud

Are you temp stepping? Starting low and working up as vapor starts to fade at each level. And are you allowing a lot of preheating? That combination will do it. That's why I'm waiting for the next Dual drop. When you move from single to dual batteries you often get more than twice the life. Shit Snacks is right when you place just a little in the basket (not up high in the stem) you can off bowls in one hit, 395-400F seems to work well for that(at least for me). It's amazing how the Tubo resists spot-charring and outright combustion. The Splinter Z, while it seems to have it own great taste, causes hotspots. The Tetra heater really distributes the heat evenly, but it takes more power to do it and longer to get up to "cruising temp"

thunderstealer1337

the molicels p26a have slowly died on me, ive had 3x completely die on me and I have only boughten them from 18650battery, I believe out of 15x 3 are no longer useable, like so dead wont take a charge anymore, and I have a opus bt-c3100 which can take dead batteries and bring them back to life with various deep cycle charging and decharging etc (entirely the reason of me buying it, it takes like 48 hrs or so to use that mode.) If you review this thread, i posted the molicels i got are very questionable, some ppl will say thats just what they are, but they have been drastically different for me (wrappings, markings and usage) I have the vtc6, the samsung 30q and lg hg2 and none of those have any issues being 1 year old now. But the molicels after 1 year I had dead cells :( . I dont treat the batteries bad either, they constantly get rotated so they dont sit for long at full charge or low charge etc.

thunderstealer1337,

jungpunk420

Reminder that we have a shipping thread for the TP80, that is normal for tracking to not show much, that's why I don't even bother with it here, especially through customs and internationally, more stress than benefit!
As usual you speak the truth Shit Snacks! Lesson learned…

downer0420

the molicels p26a have slowly died on me, ive had 3x completely die on me and I have only boughten them from 18650battery, I believe out of 15x 3 are no longer useable, like so dead wont take a charge anymore, and I have a opus bt-c3100 which can take dead batteries and bring them back to life with various deep cycle charging and decharging etc (entirely the reason of me buying it, it takes like 48 hrs or so to use that mode.) If you review this thread, i posted the molicels i got are very questionable, some ppl will say thats just what they are, but they have been drastically different for me (wrappings, markings and usage) I have the vtc6, the samsung 30q and lg hg2 and none of those have any issues being 1 year old now. But the molicels after 1 year I had dead cells :( . I dont treat the batteries bad either, they constantly get rotated so they dont sit for long at full charge or low charge etc.
The other 12 are still working well? I bought 4 molicels p26a with my TM several months ago that all still work almost as well as new ones (same amount of sessions in my P80). The LG HG2 battery that came with my TM will only work in the TM, it’ll read on the P80 but when I go to fire it up it reads low battery.

downer0420,

mistergyro

hi peeps. i haven't read the thread completely but was wondering if there are US dealers or do you need to purchase direct from the manufactures site? Also how long does shipping usually take from when the order is placed?

my TM got stolen and was thinking about trying this one out instead of replacing the TM. any thoughts?

mistergyro,

Shit Snacks

hi peeps. i haven't read the thread completely but was wondering if there are US dealers or do you need to purchase direct from the manufactures site? Also how long does shipping usually take from when the order is placed?

There are no retailers, you purchase direct, skim backwards through the thread, there is also a separate shipping thread, you cannot place an order unless it is during a drop where they are selling out in minutes btw

Top Bottom