Tetra P80

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Well that’s embarrassing, I completely overlooked that link. Thank you very much!
Don’t feel too bad, seems to be a common theme around here. Seems folks get excited, perhaps “blinded by the light” of having their new devices in hand and neglect the obvious of going straight to the source for device info. Enjoy your new device!

NimChimpsky

I have used my P80 almost exclusively since it arrived and its, like... perfect :hmm: roasts bowls so evenly and efficiently with excellent control. Heater keeps up with the best of em. No stirring required at all with a basket pack. Completely pure flavor. The included paper instructions provided everything I needed to know.

Really digging it with the mini male j hooks and the tank stem. The craftsmanship of the device itself is world class. These are definitely very special, I can understand the high demand now, just so damn impressed with the performance and beauty (I can't unsee this as a dragon face lol)

Last edited:

Aryeah

Vape Man
I love the custom tetra P80's. I wish I could get one, but even the custom ones are showing sold out on the website. Maybe there will be a drop in the future or the custom ones open up. I know it is kinda difficult to get my hands on one right now.

Aryeah,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I love the custom tetra P80's. I wish I could get one, but even the custom ones are showing sold out on the website. Maybe there will be a drop in the future or the custom ones open up. I know it is kinda difficult to get my hands on one right now.

The customs slots only become available during the drops, skim back through this thread, you will find everything you need to know in order to secure one for yourself!

Aryeah

Vape Man
Thanks for the heads up. I read up on the tips of how to score one. I try maximize my chances the next drop. I set everything up before the drop for the firewood 7 and got one. it's pretty much the same with websites.. :)

Pasoa2020

You're right, there are so many options for those 18mm stems. You can even try the P80 with a XL8R stem but (at least from the one I have) the shape is quite different, so that the load could be significantly closer to the heater when using a Lamart stem.

IMG-20210922-123544-1-2.jpg
I used the xl8er stem from my Milaana and it works great. Prefer it to the tank personally.

CremeFraiche1127

I was wondering if you guys had any advice for removing the loose herb that gets stuck under the lip of the heating chamber? I use the stems by packing just the screen cap and not the joint itself so loose flower gets inside a lot. I tried brushing it but I can't seem to get under the lip of the inside chamber. Any tips?

GoldenBud

I was wondering if you guys had any advice for removing the loose herb that gets stuck under the lip of the heating chamber? I use the stems by packing just the screen cap and not the joint itself so loose flower gets inside a lot. I tried brushing it but I can't seem to get under the lip of the inside chamber. Any tips?
S&B brush every couple of sessions....if it's too deep choose some pick tool and be careful not pinching the glass....

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Unfortunately I cannot be much help with getting those out, you could try removing and replacing the screen, but in order to prevent it in the future try to use a consistent grind (I like medium fine best with tetra however coarser is fine too, you just want it to be as consistent as possible) that is gently tamped, and I always take the first hit upside down to seat the load, so that way if it is turned back right side up, it will not at all fall out, no crumb risk! :tup:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My pre-built P80 (#75) arrived today in Grassachusetts 15 days after it was shipped. The tank and nub mouthpieces came too; I ordered one separately before the drop and the other ordered with the P80. Need to hit the gym first before I start in with it, take pictures, read how it works, clean it, etc. A very good TGIF indeed and nice way to start the weekend! I’m sure I’ll have a bit of a learning curve, and I have several new 18650s including one from Lamart that I ordered to help with that. :peace:

Aryeah

Vape Man
I just received mine also, but I have questions on how to set it up. Are there any posts explaining how to set up the p80 for flower? What settings and temperature should I use? Or how do you stage it with different temp settings?

Shit Snacks

I just received mine also, but I have questions on how to set it up. Are there any posts explaining how to set up the p80 for flower? What settings and temperature should I use? Or how do you stage it with different temp settings?

Scroll above, skim through the past pages, the full manual was recently shared here... Enjoy! There are a few different herb loading options, I'd suggest starting at 380F in cruise or on demand 420F, basket loading or joint.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

from the unboxing (after checking battery etc) :
5 clicks on the power > device is on
load basket/joint load, basket will be better to start with IMHO
set temp around 380F as Shit Snacks mentioned.. > 3 clicks on power > warmup is being activated for the next 15 seconds, wait for the glass heat soaking....until it gets around 380F again... start inhaling...

Top Bottom