• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Vapefanatic

Both don't "suit" me per se as well. I'm a boring guy. Give me a full dark brown or black unit and call it a day if it was up to me. But you guys know how drops go lol. Most of us don't even take a second glance.

The one on the right has a strong purple tone that really suggest the fairer sex to me. I also don't think the color scheme matches the blue P80. It also feels a little antique looking which is not my vibe. Maybe I'm in denial about my age lol.

To my defense, I actually think the one I chose is too hip for me lol. But it's just a better choice for me between the two.

It actually does not matter a bit because my TP80 will never leave my house, no one else will ever see me use it and I don't do social media. Just happy i didn't get something too outrageous lol

Edit: Just realized the pics don't really show the colors well enough.

purepotstill

Edit: Just realized the pics don't really show the colors well enough.
Yeah, same for mine, it's really difficult to get a good color rendering. And taking too close pics doesn't help because it makes the painting looks rougher than it is. Mine is more beautiful than on the pics, I'm pretty sure it's the same for yours. BTW, I really prefer the non blue face on yours, with that yellow thing under the battery lid.

passenger

is this thing on?
@Vapefanatic Better not overthink it :) FWIW the purple one would be my choice I think, it has a good vibe!

I went fast as well, I threw the first I liked in the basket. This is what I got, colors are quite acurate:

Acrylic blue

And the same one, super-over-exposed and backlighted (colors are way off here) where you can see the wood cut out which I'm quite happy with.

Cut Out

Function wise I'm super happy. I like it more than anticipated.

purepotstill

My glass order has been shipped today. I chose Priority Shipping (with no tracking/insurance) this time, so it should be here around wednesday (fingers crossed !).

purepotstill,

cptofnthng

after some newcomers received theirs, how do you like its performance?
after receiving the j-hook, i began to use it more, but its not far from the crafty ripwise and the crafty Bowl is much bigger. also the lotus with a big Glass j hook is nice. so i only use my Tetra every once in a while. even less frequent with the wooden stem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Vapefanatic Better not overthink it :) FWIW the purple one would be my choice I think, it has a good vibe!

I went fast as well, I threw the first I liked in the basket. This is what I got, colors are quite acurate:

Acrylic blue

Nice, I really like this one too! I think the blues were my favorite, and they went well with the blue P80 of course, yeah the ideal one for me still would have been @Ripstar's with the perfect blue with purple and pink swirled on, but the blue like yours would have been my second choice (I saw a few blue ones I liked a lot)

I'm pretty blown away by this thing. Still early to say anything conclusive but omg lol.

What are your fave settings?

Yay, you're in that light at the end of the tunnel now buddy!

I just cruise at 385 most often milking it (though I typically do temp step, sometimes starting as low as 365 sometimes going as high as 425 to finish) with the Tetra upside down and removed to clear each hit :tup:

after some newcomers received theirs, how do you like its performance?
after receiving the j-hook, i began to use it more, but its not far from the crafty ripwise and the crafty Bowl is much bigger. also the lotus with a big Glass j hook is nice. so i only use my Tetra every once in a while. even less frequent with the wooden stem.

Curious if you have tried loading a larger bowl with your TP80 and jayhook, it certainly is capable of the same amount as the crafty, and I find the flavor superior here as well (being pure convection on demand with all glass and steel vapor path and heater)

cptofnthng

Curious if you have tried loading a larger bowl with your TP80 and jayhook, it certainly is capable of the same amount as the crafty, and I find the flavor superior here as well (being pure convection on demand with all glass and steel vapor path and heater)
i think im limited by the little screen basket inside the j-hook. are there other screens?
its usually done with 4-5 Hits on 190/210 C. stop this Fahrenheit nonsense 8)

Shit Snacks

i think im limited by the little screen basket inside the j-hook. are there other screens?
its usually done with 4-5 Hits on 190/210 C. stop this Fahrenheit nonsense 8)

Yes I prefer to load that way, however you could buy vapexhale cloud evo ELB, which is a deeper basket, that also has a cap (that you wouldn't need to use when Tetra is upside down like on a water piece, but could be useful for a hydrotube) However the Tetra stock stems come with a larger screen inside the 18 mm male joint of the stem, I guess the WPA does not, but you could still stick one in yourself? Sorry I don't know the exact size, but I'm sure it can be found out! Then you can load the entire 18 mm male joint of the stem for loads larger than the crafty even... And sorry about the Fahrenheit lol Celsius is not second nature to me and I don't like to think about it too much, I specifically tricked mine into going 385 instead of 380 by switching back and forth between C and F along with the 5-10 increments setting, so I still move up by 10 degrees at a time though my denominations are by fives, if that makes sense? lol

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
:love:I'm in love
The Tetra P80 is amazing.

Just look at it:

20210405-132638.jpg
20210404-151442.jpg

I seriously could not have asked for anything more, this is everything I wanted.
It is so beautiful, it is the most beautiful vape I own.

And it works, pretty damn great.
It didn't take me too long to get the hang of how I like to use the device.
Unlike other portables I own, I prefer using the Tetra P80 in cruise mode and not on demand.
This is a real powerhouse IMO, I remember reading someone saying this is a portable EVO and I kinda agree.
I can put .2g into the joint and get massive rips at 210-220C immediately. I like to perform a warm up and I just go for it.
I also use the basket screen and that reminds me of the old elbow packing. it works well with .1g but I prefer having a large bowl to myself.
When I'm using .2g it does feel like a replacement to a desktop unit, and what do you know? I haven't touched my EVO since this arrived, its amazing how I shifted the current in my vaping style, water is almost absent since TB arrived and now with the P80 its the dagger!

Well you can notice that I shared a picture of using it via water but unfortunately after only 2 tries it broke and I have to order new ones ASAP.
I showed it off to a friend and he accidentally knocked it off the table.
I do remember that when using water I can get amazing clouds, but the sample size of my experience is limited and I would have to get back to you.

The thing I really like is that when using the joint packing, it feels like more even than other top tier portables, so with water I think this will be my go to.

For dry vaping I picked up the tank and the benty stem. I much prefer the benty stem due to better airflow, but the tank is a really cool design and has a stronger build. The benty can break more easily and I would kill for a thicker glass version of it.
Oh man, I think I have been using it so much also because its so beautiful, I just can't help it :p

Vapefanatic

:love:I'm in love
The Tetra P80 is amazing.

Just look at it:

20210405-132638.jpg
20210404-151442.jpg

I seriously could not have asked for anything more, this is everything I wanted.
It is so beautiful, it is the most beautiful vape I own.

And it works, pretty damn great.
It didn't take me too long to get the hang of how I like to use the device.
Unlike other portables I own, I prefer using the Tetra P80 in cruise mode and not on demand.
This is a real powerhouse IMO, I remember reading someone saying this is a portable EVO and I kinda agree.
I can put .2g into the joint and get massive rips at 210-220C immediately. I like to perform a warm up and I just go for it.
I also use the basket screen and that reminds me of the old elbow packing. it works well with .1g but I prefer having a large bowl to myself.
When I'm using .2g it does feel like a replacement to a desktop unit, and what do you know? I haven't touched my EVO since this arrived, its amazing how I shifted the current in my vaping style, water is almost absent since TB arrived and now with the P80 its the dagger!

Well you can notice that I shared a picture of using it via water but unfortunately after only 2 tries it broke and I have to order new ones ASAP.
I showed it off to a friend and he accidentally knocked it off the table.
I do remember that when using water I can get amazing clouds, but the sample size of my experience is limited and I would have to get back to you.

The thing I really like is that when using the joint packing, it feels like more even than other top tier portables, so with water I think this will be my go to.

For dry vaping I picked up the tank and the benty stem. I much prefer the benty stem due to better airflow, but the tank is a really cool design and has a stronger build. The benty can break more easily and I would kill for a thicker glass version of it.
Oh man, I think I have been using it so much also because its so beautiful, I just can't help it :p
Beautiful! My ideal unit would be like yours but with a black or chrome P80. Ideally, wenge/merbau or simply walnut would be my top pick.

Funny cos I never imagined myself talking about the aesthetics of my vape. I usually do not care the least. Even my Vapbong was not enough to get me excited. I've always been a heavy function over form guy. Still am. Just really mesmerized by my TP80 lol. Very unexpected for me, but should get better after the honeymoon.

RELAX

I just cruise at 385 most often milking it (though I typically do temp step, sometimes starting as low as 365 sometimes going as high as 425 to finish) with the Tetra upside down and removed to clear each hit :tup:
I have had my P80 for a couple months now using basket screens, its a good device and very easy. I've seen you post your technique about upside down joint packing, with stirring, quite a few times.. but I never had good luck with my RBT devices packed at the joint, so I never tried it. I recently gave it a try, its my new fav way. Thanks for putting it out there! I need to get a screen in my WPA now, I think this technique will really shine through water.

Suki

Hello guys, I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now. I just read about the Tetra P80 and it looks very nice!

I'm wondering, with this kind of vaporizers can you consume hash or very small amounts of weed without having the P80 upside down on a bong?

As I understand there is nothing preventing the weed or whatever you put inside from falling, or am I missing something?

Suki,

Shit Snacks

I have had my P80 for a couple months now using basket screens, its a good device and very easy. I've seen you post your technique about upside down joint packing, with stirring, quite a few times.. but I never had good luck with my RBT devices packed at the joint, so I never tried it. I recently gave it a try, its my new fav way. Thanks for putting it out there! I need to get a screen in my WPA now, I think this technique will really shine through water.

I'm glad you noticed and it is working well for you, however I have to clarify by correcting you, I pretty much never load the joint itself, I almost exclusively only load the rimmed basket screens at the tip of the joint... Pretty much every time I talk about joint loading in here, I say how it is not as efficient or enjoyable for me personally! ;)
Also welcome to FC!!! :D

Does Lamart shop normally join in 420 sales?

Yes they normally do a 10 or 15% off for accessories and whatever is available like VF said Piro (I got mine during BF sale)

Hello guys, I've been lurking on this forum for a few months now. I just read about the Tetra P80 and it looks very nice!

I'm wondering, with this kind of vaporizers can you consume hash or very small amounts of weed without having the P80 upside down on a bong?

As I understand there is nothing preventing the weed or whatever you put inside from falling, or am I missing something?

Welcome! So it depends how you load, if you load in the joint you can cap it with the basket screen, or you can use a vapexhale ELB, or you can crush a basket screen to use it as a cap on another basket screen... I don't like to do this, instead I prefer to take at least the first hit upside down, because once you do the load will be pretty well seated (you can test it by shaking it over a table) The best way would be to load a very small amount in the basket screen and tamp it down tight, for effective microdosing, at upper level temps... For hash I am not sure, probably would want to wrap it in something like hemp fiber maybe??

Suki

Nice, so I can use the vapexhale bowls, good to know. Does the P80 come with basket screens or do you have to buy them separately?

For the hash, yes I currently use hemp fiber when I vape hash with my dynavap, but it requires a bit of preparation, I wish I could find an easier way (I heard about sandwitching between flower but since the hash I have requires higher temps I prefer to do hash alone)

Shit Snacks

Nice, so I can use the vapexhale bowls, good to know. Does the P80 come with basket screens or do you have to buy them separately?

Each stem should come with one basket screen, and a screen inside the joint, but they also sell spares, and they can be got many other places like Amazon too... Keep in mind using it like this, or with ELB, you may need to turn the temps up, extra screen robs heat.

For the hash, yes I currently use hemp fiber when I vape hash with my dynavap, but it requires a bit of preparation, I wish I could find an easier way (I heard about sandwitching between flower but since the hash I have requires higher temps I prefer to do hash alone)

Yeah that is why I would not mix concentrate and flower myself personally, but I don't have a lot of experience with hash, this is pure convection though so it's not like vap cap, you're going to have to pull the hot air through the hash to melt it and vape it...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Suki

GoldenBud

Using a 18/14 recuder (18mm male, 14mm female) inside the TP80 will let you the option using a 14mm stem. you can microdose with it, but you'll need a 14mm stem to buy of your own, he doesn't hold them in the store, as the TP80/PIRO meant to be used as 18mm (19mm is the same )
never tried it, Troy did it in his video of Tubo Evic. but it seems like a good option for me, I'm planning of doing that with my TUBOx soon.

fangorn

Hi Hi !

I have not yet received my precious ...
but I ordered a blendy a few days before the drop ...

I was wondering if compared to the load of the stem, you think it would do with hemp fiber, as in the photos ... in any case I will try ...
it's not packed ... I don't think it influences the air flow much ... or reduce it a little obviously but that shouldn't bother me ... for the radiator it could be a problem?
opinions ?

good and apart from that, the new happy owners, the meeting is going well ??
I accept any message to be patient! 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20210409_201134~2.jpg
    IMG_20210409_201134~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Suki

I believe there was a drop recently right? How often do these drop usually happen?

Suki,

RELAX

I'm glad you noticed and it is working well for you, however I have to clarify by correcting you, I pretty much never load the joint itself, I almost exclusively only load the rimmed basket screens at the tip of the joint... Pretty much every time I talk about joint loading in here, I say how it is not as efficient or enjoyable for me personally! ;)
Also welcome to FC!!! :D
Thanks lol.. Shoot! I think it was SquirrelMaster who mentioned doing that a few times.... :shrug:

Top Bottom