Tetra P80

RobbIt

Here's mine. Can't use it because I've broken the stem, posting pics waiting... :freak: Fortunately, TM has arrived same day so I'm not too sad. :rofl:

large.IMG_20210402_231218_01.jpg.c3fe74741b3778ca1f6772b066979d9c.jpg
large.IMG_20210402_223929_01.jpg.3bf18b0cba1a474ed614d035fd76535c.jpg
:love:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Ralph at Lamart just told me they DO have burl FYI. Thanks for that info Ralph!
I’ll add that I had several nice email exchanges with Ralph earlier this week about drop logistics in light of my failure to purchase a P80 during the last drop. He attempted to answer my questions though I never really got the answer I was looking for - but he really tried and I’m appreciative I did get a response after some time (I knew they’re busy cranking out the latest drop orders - and congrats again to everyone scoring one). Nevertheless I’m prepared and ready for the next drop - with a new credit card at my disposal too in addition to my bank’s debit card.

As for prices as mentioned above, this is what the pre-built and custom cost on March 21 (and I guess it fluctuates daily due to currency exchange rates - I’m in the US, BTW):

Bullet_point.jpg
Declined transaction at LAMART for $347.07 on 03/21/2021 - PREBUILT
Bullet_point.jpg
Declined transaction at LAMART for $405.45 on 03/21/2021 - CUSTOM

Hoping I can score one next time. Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: the above amounts include one battery and few if any extras. I guess the custom could be different depending on what options you choose (I randomly chose things to expedite checkout but we know how that ended 😜).

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

I feel really stupid asking this but how do I close the battery door? I can close it without battery but once battery is in, I cannot close it. Same for both units so I'm thinking I'm just stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vapefanatic,

GoldenBud

I feel really stupid asking this but how do I close the battery door? I can close it without battery but once battery is in, I cannot close it. Same for both units so I'm thinking I'm just stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:
gently take the lid to the other side, then click it inside. dance with it gently, never put pressure :lol:

GoldenBud,
Reactions: RobbIt

Vapefanatic

gently take the lid to the other side, then click it inside. dance with it gently, never put pressure :lol:
Not working. It slides in but will never stick. Will just open back up. One of my units will close after some effort but it's not very secure imo.

I'm starting to think it's not me. Will take a video and send it to Lamart to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I've not applied pressure on anything yet. Being very careful

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: RobbIt

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not working. It slides in but will never stick. Will just open back up. One of my units will close after some effort but it's not very secure imo.

I'm starting to think it's not me. Will take a video and send it to Lamart to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. I've not applied pressure on anything yet. Being very careful

Remove the star tool, sometimes that can make it trickier, it kind of presses down and slides in one direction to close, opposite direction to open, if that makes sense?

Vapefanatic

Ok. Figured it out. I applied even and firm pressure, then slided it in. I was being too careful with it LOL

Spent some time checking for other possible issues. One of my unit has a disfigured battery contact. May be overthinking it but i sent pics to Lamart to make sure. Also had 1 out of 2 WPAs with a crack at the joint.

Everything else seems great. Will report back

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok. Figured it out. I applied even and firm pressure, then slided it in. I was being too careful with it LOL

Spent some time checking for other possible issues. One of my unit has a disfigured battery contact. May be overthinking it but i sent pics to Lamart to make sure. Also had 1 out of 2 WPAs with a crack at the joint.

Everything else seems great. Will report back

Haha yeah too careful is better than careless at least! It doesn't need to take a bit of force to open and close the battery hatch. I don't know about battery contact, I mean I wouldn't know how to check, but if it's working okay then I wouldn't worry about it? Unfortunately cracks can be common with glass stem shipping, they'll take care of you, and at least WPA is very easy to replace anywhere... Get her warm and enjoy dude!

Top Bottom