Tetra P80

Dynadabber420

We don’t know for sure that they won’t be, but the USPS will no longer be shipping vaping related stuff (wide umbrella they’re apparently using for “vaping”) after April 2021. Other major shippers have already stopped shipping. Read all about under “vape mail ban”.
I know about the ban. I just wanted to make sure that Lamart shop did not specifically said they would not be shipping to the US. Thank you.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
3 AM Monday my time again, At least this time I realize it's Monday for me, not Sunday, so I won't do 3 AM two nights in a row. So hard to stay up that late without medicating too much to be able to actually order in seconds and pay! LOL P80 is one of the best vapes I own.

bkkbob,
Reactions: RobbIt

Grobalot

I wish i'd not bought an Omni and a capsule stem for my tubo in the last week, now. Good luck guys

Grobalot,

Vapefanatic

3 AM Monday my time again, At least this time I realize it's Monday for me, not Sunday, so I won't do 3 AM two nights in a row. So hard to stay up that late without medicating too much to be able to actually order in seconds and pay! LOL P80 is one of the best vapes I own.
Exactly what happened to me the last time lol. Except mine was 4am.

Vapefanatic,

RobbIt

I calculated the drop time to be 1PM Sunday Pacific.

cptofnthng

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know that we've got the next drop lined up :)
Available this time:
  • 40 Prebuilt Tetra P80
  • 15 Custom Tetra P80
  • 7 Prebuilt Tetra X
  • 5 Custom Tetra X

Orders will be open from :
Sunday 21st March - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -
You can check what time that is in your location here:
https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

The new items will be made available here
Tetra P80 : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91
Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

• You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we may have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • If you would like to make changes to your custom order after the time of purchase, then please email lamart@oazo.ch within the next few days after ordering. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we can make all required changes if the build process has already started.
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent
  • Custom orders will take around 6 weeks to build and ship from the point the design is agreed on. Apologies - This is slightly longer than usual due to the limited access we have to some facilities
Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy

cptofnthng

so, for the prebuilts, they will appear as possible to add to Shopping cart on the tetra Page? how do i choose one? (assuming there is time) or do you also have to go through the my Orders Page? (i assume that would be the path for customs, preadd them and then add to cart during drop?).

cptofnthng,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
so, for the prebuilts, they will appear as possible to add to Shopping cart on the tetra Page? how do i choose one? (assuming there is time) or do you also have to go through the my Orders Page? (i assume that would be the path for customs, preadd them and then add to cart during drop?).

I don't know what you mean by the my orders page or pre-add something?? But yes the pre-builts will appear on the page, and disappear just as quickly! the custom slots just open up in the same place, one of the options will be custom, and there will be 15 of them till it sells out...

Shit Snacks,

ramb4

They will appear as an item in the store like the custom tetra. You can also select your accessoires (mouth piece etc.) and then add it to your cart.

jbm

I got a custom on the last drop. What I did was immediately start filling out the custom options on the page and then added it to the cart and checked out. Pick anything, it doesn't matter. The thing to do is make SURE the "let's discuss" option is checked. Then you get in touch with @funkyjunky a day or so later (give the man a chance to catch his breath) and then you can change the order to your heart’s content. If you end up picking more expensive options (I did) he can invoice you for the additional amount.

Last edited:

RobbIt

I got a custom on the last drop. What I did was immediately start filling out the custom options on the page and then added it to the cart and checked out. Pick anything, it doesn't matter. The thing to do is make SURE the "let's discuss" option is checked. Then you get in touch with @funkyjunky a day ro so later (give the man a chance to catch his breath) and then you can change the order to your hearts content. If you end up picking more expensive options (I did,) he can invoice you for the additional amount.
Fantastic thanks !!

RobbIt,

Vapefanatic

So if I fail again this time, do I get a custom slot? I did not screenshot my last failure though but posted on thread about it. The last time, I didn't even get to enter card details.

Top Bottom