Tetra P80

RobbIt

1. mail support@lamart.ch asking for being notified ~3 days before any drop in the future

2. before the drop, learn the easier option to score a device -> learn the lamart.ch shop (devices>tp80) all options need to be known for you, While the drop occurs go for 'Custom unit' . make the steps you need to know before the drop takes place, even if the capacity is 150% for custom slots he basically will take the order
usually this is the link for a custom:
as you see on the right, learn all these things what they mean.. and then you'll be quicker in the drop

3. no need to be active in any forum, you will read the whole thread from scratch if you'll win any device, trust me bout it
Thank you @GoldenBud !!!

Grobalot

My gorgeous Purps/Ebony capsule stem arrived this morning and it looks beautiful! but i can't get the spiked glass inner stem out of it lol, any advice?

Grobalot,

cptofnthng

im here to update my experience: after receiving the little j-hook and the wooden stem with glas Inserts, the tetra is om another level. i dont know why, but it Hits so much harder. especially the j-hook from lamart. after one bowl i need a break. with the nub, i always reloaded. that thing should be taken off the menu.
the wood+glasinsert works better than the nub too, but right now i prefer the j-hook. little bit of a bummer, that funkyjunky didnt work a the metal screen into it, because im too clumsy to be able to do it myself. so im using it only with the basket. of which i also only have one. anyone knows compatible eBay alternatives?

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
@cptofnthng great to hear your success!
I recommend getting a bunch of those screens for sure, you can build a capsule with 2 of the screens and I have a bunch of those combinations in total. I once got a set which was advertised as arizer EQ compatible, so maybe you can find something with that description. eBay for example. Dome screen, basket screen and elbow screen are descriptions.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
im here to update my experience: after receiving the little j-hook and the wooden stem with glas Inserts, the tetra is om another level. i dont know why, but it Hits so much harder. especially the j-hook from lamart. after one bowl i need a break. with the nub, i always reloaded. that thing should be taken off the menu.
the wood+glasinsert works better than the nub too, but right now i prefer the j-hook. little bit of a bummer, that funkyjunky didnt work a the metal screen into it, because im too clumsy to be able to do it myself. so im using it only with the basket. of which i also only have one. anyone knows compatible eBay alternatives?
Bought a 30-pack of basket screens with storage tin from Amazon for $12, look up Pipes/Screens/Filters.

GoldenBud

My gorgeous Purps/Ebony capsule stem arrived this morning and it looks beautiful! but i can't get the spiked glass inner stem out of it lol, any advice?
take some small amount of 'wood butter' and apply it on the glass and the wood, rotate easily the spiked glass stem, it should work..

passenger

is this thing on?
Ready to enter this rabbit hole. :) I've read a bit into this and I'm convinced this will be a great performing portable. Now, just need access to it.
alice in wonderland time GIF

I signed up on the newsletter for lamart.ch - is it enough to be informed on a coming drop? When happened the last?

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I believe it was Jan 17? Being on the list and familiarizing yourself with all the options you need to select before being able to purchase it and also ensuring your card won’t get flagged for an international transaction. For me this part was just a quick additional verification step during check out.
Thanks. Let the games begin! ;)

passenger,

pinetrrizzle

if i'm not mistaken the next drop will be the 10th tp80 release/order frenzy. 1st was 12/15/2019, so it's ~1.5-2 months/drop, so it seems we're just about due in the next few weeks... can't wait to see the new designs this go (not buying this drop, just want to observe the madness).

fwiw, i signed up for newsletter in the fall, but for whatever i haven't gotten notification of the last three drops, so probably want to check this thread like a fiend just in case.

for reference...

1615560390089.png

GoldenBud

if i'm not mistaken the next drop will be the 10th tp80 release/order frenzy. 1st was 12/15/2019, so it's ~1.5-2 months/drop, so it seems we're just about due in the next few weeks... can't wait to see the new designs this go (not buying this drop, just want to observe the madness).

fwiw, i signed up for newsletter in the fall, but for whatever i haven't gotten notification of the last three drops, so probably want to check this thread like a fiend just in case.

for reference...

View attachment 6394
and it's getting hard to get a Wismec P80 outside. I hope lamart has enough of them.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
so there are only 181 p80s worldwide? wow.
Really? Wow. I commend @pinetrrizzle attempting to track this. I still want one. Badly. It’s the top vape I consider buying next yet ‘games’ and the ‘chase’ have tempered my longing for one of these. The last drop was a Sunday in January; in good conscience I’d be hard pressed to carve time out of my work day to participate in a weekday drop. Another weekend drop would be ideal and hopefully the finance leg of the site will cooperate (there were definitely issues during the last drop and Lamart acknowledged so afterward via email). The waiting continues for a top shelf and handsomely made convection vape... :peace:

pinetrrizzle

Really? Wow. I commend @pinetrrizzle attempting to track this. I still want one. Badly. It’s the top vape I consider buying next yet ‘games’ and the ‘chase’ have tempered my longing for one of these. The last drop was a Sunday in January; in good conscience I’d be hard pressed to carve time out of my work day to participate in a weekday drop. Another weekend drop would be ideal and hopefully the finance leg of the site will cooperate (there were definitely issues during the last drop and Lamart acknowledged so afterward via email). The waiting continues for a top shelf and handsomely made convection vape... :peace:

i'm sure i've missed some units (like the 0s in drop #2 where i couldn't find the details... please fill me in if anyone knows), but i've spent a bunch of time digging through this thread striving for thoroughness. i can't imagine there's more than another 100 units out there unaccounted for, unless they were distributed outside the drops. good luck!

GoldenBud

Lots, and worth every penny. Now if we can just find a way to easily/legally circumvent this vape mail ban 🤔.
the tetra isn't described as a vape anyway, it's really an aromatherapy device - it can extract any herb if you blow air to the air's intake....funny but true...it works with weed too ofc... :lol:
it has never been described as vape...

Dynadabber420

Couldn't fine the wenge option in 'wood choice' section, but iroko/merbau will be around 300 EUR shipped with tracking number to USA
I could not find it either.
Couldn't fine the wenge option in 'wood choice' section, but iroko/merbau will be around 300 EUR shipped with tracking number to USA
Thank You I could not find it either.

Lots, and worth every penny. Now if we can just find a way to easily/legally circumvent this vape mail ban 🤔.
Why are they not being shipped to the US now?

Dynadabber420,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Why are they not being shipped to the US now?
We don’t know for sure that they won’t be, but the USPS will no longer be shipping vaping related stuff (wide umbrella they’re apparently using for “vaping”) after April 2021. Other major shippers have already stopped shipping. Read all about under “vape mail ban”.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
the tetra isn't described as a vape anyway, it's really an aromatherapy device - it can extract any herb if you blow air to the air's intake....funny but true...it works with weed too ofc... :lol:
it has never been described as vape...
I know this, and you know this. Hopefully USPS also agrees and we can still get our aromatherapy devices as needed. I’ve communicated with the public face of a well known distributor of said aromatherapy devices and associated accessories, and as of last week they have no idea if they’ll be able to ship to customers. And they are major players. So there’s that. I hope all of this worry and angst ends up being nothing in the short and long term.

GoldenBud

I know this, and you know this. Hopefully USPS also agrees and we can still get our aromatherapy devices as needed. I’ve communicated with the public face of a well known distributor of said aromatherapy devices and associated accessories, and as of last week they have no idea if they’ll be able to ship to customers. And they are major players. So there’s that. I hope all of this worry and angst ends up being nothing in the short and long term.
wait. not all the mess is about E-cig liquids that kids purchase while being aloney-boney-cryin' in the COVID19 times???
I doubt anybody cares about herb vapes except DHL maybe? sux situation if so. i didn't know. i didn't read the whole "official FC thread" about vape ban, i don't believe they are after herb vapes?!?!? anybody has official info?

edit: after digging the thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...cussion-we-need-to-have-your-vape-mail.50845/ I don't think something is confirmed... I think the USPS care more about liquids? dunno for sure

when you say vape people think Juul/E-cig, nicotine. cannabis world, CBD etc', THCV... all these things are considered fine... THCA yeah there's maybe a place to argue, but...

GoldenBud,
Reactions: RobbIt
Top Bottom