Tetra P80

Ripstar

It is a very touch decision..my advice would be to get a unit locked in first with just the basics. once locked in just make upgrades to get what you really want. it will take longer but you will have a unit that has all the things that you want included in it.
Ok, this has been the question I have been wondering, thanks so much for answering! I can simply hit "custom" when a drop comes, then, go from there?

Ripstar,

thunderstealer1337

It is a very touch decision..my advice would be to get a unit locked in first with just the basics. once locked in just make upgrades to get what you really want. it will take longer but you will have a unit that has all the things that you want included in it.

If you do this email them the details soon/immediately, I missed the timeline on my custom engraving and now need to get in line for another drop.

thunderstealer1337,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, do this BEFORE a drop? Or as soon as you order?

If you are going to customize it further than the menu allows, then email them those customizations as soon as possible... because they will begin building, like the laser etch custom engraving is done first

Shit Snacks,

Ripstar

reply to the email when you get the order confirmation/acknowledgement/verification

read the thread, even if you finished checkout it doesn't necessarily mean your purchase went through and you got that unit
Ok, thanks a lot for the info. I am going to re-read the thread again to make sure I am 100% for the next drop.

If you are going to customize it further than the menu allows, then email them those customizations as soon as possible, because they will begin building, so like the laser etch custom engraving has to be done first
Awesome! Thanks, I assumed that's how it was done but wasn't completely sure. So many decisions! So, probably find my custom needs/wants now? ha!

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
i use UHU wood glue but i guess any wood glue would do the job. the heater is sealed from the wood shell, so any glue is theoretically safe but the wood glue has the advantage that you can wipe off excess with a wet towel.

re: custom builds - you have a few days time to reply to the order with you special wishes after getting a custom slot. please leave a note in the order comments that it will be a custom design so i know already.

re: floral cut out pattern - there is only one but consists of three different panels each side :)

angular ocelot

i use UHU wood glue but i guess any wood glue would do the job. the heater is sealed from the wood shell, so any glue is theoretically safe but the wood glue has the advantage that you can wipe off excess with a wet towel.

re: custom builds - you have a few days time to reply to the order with you special wishes after getting a custom slot. please leave a note in the order comments that it will be a custom design so i know already.

re: floral cut out pattern - there is only one but consists of three different panels each side :)
hi! i have seen the heiroglyphics etched on some units but haven't seen the option on the site. should i get a custom slot and mention it there? thanks.

angular ocelot,

Ripstar

Great to know about the custom process! thanks!

Ripstar,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That is impressive! I was getting 4 bowls when my molicels were fresh.

What are your settings and how do you use it?

For my use, I am set 440* Cruise for approximately 3 mins and no vapor left.

FlyingLow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
this is the only battery that gains battery % from the previous session, say it will end at like 45% then ill put it down and next hit its back up to 48% or something

That actually happens to me all the time, using LG HE4, doesn't even need to be a new one... It must be the higher amp rating (a true 20A vs HG2 & 30Q which are 18A) which makes sense for your 26A cells too. I had been advised by @KeroZen in the past that if you are using a single cell mod like the P80, better to use batteries with the higher amp rating for optimal performance.

thunderstealer1337

Yea I didnt believe till I tracked 2 battery usages, i mainly cruise 90% time sometimes w2c, and i use cruise1 settings, below was my hit/temp range and battery %, id say i take around 15 sec draws, these were all used through water as well

sorry for chicken scratch, i didnt think id be sharing this lol
7C8yNN6.jpg

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Ripstar
Top Bottom