• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

thunderstealer1337

@FlyingLow yeah I’ve seen almost 10% come off the battery life after a pre-heat. I prob get around 3 sessions from fully charged, my seshes aren’t long though I cruise for 3 mins and sometimes don’t take the full time , crush a basket in 2-3hits. After I first got and saw how it ran through batteries I ordered like 10 of em on a sale and never really think about it anymore.
yea, ive had my TM and P80 for like 3 weeks now and all of a sudden I got 7x 18650, and this my first ever box mod type thingy

almost there

I go cruise and start right away. Cannonball it, cloud city.

Typically finish in 2-3 minutes and get 3 cycles per charge. I used to get 4 on fresh batteries...
If the battery life starts to become an issue you can always email Ralph and check if he has an evic dual available. Much as I want a TP80 I'll wait till Ralph comes out with another dual cell unit like a tetra G3D :D

almost there

@dimmusp that's a great suggestion but I was lucky enough to score an OG Tubo dual back in the day and one of the dual Tetra's before the Tetra P80 was released. I'm just holding out now for whatever dual cell unit Ralph may release next.

Bazinga

just an FYI

they have the molicel 26A's onsale for 3.49 each. normally 4.99
Are these batteries good for both the P80 AND the Tinymight?

Bazinga,

GoldenBud

i am about to get the pick tool, is it helpful to repack your load after stirring while using the basket screens? (using the wood side)
i want to keep the heater screen clean as possible

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i am about to get the pick tool, is it helpful to repack your load after stirring while using the basket screens? (using the wood side)
i want to keep the heater screen clean as possible

Yeah it can work that way, though it is a bit narrow and not fully flat at the tip, so I prefer to use the ones I have from MistVape...

thunderstealer1337

there was a custom order that was shipped on reddit like this week or last, i asked the op what order # he was, but he did not respond, hopefully this thread starts blowing up with ppls new units

thunderstealer1337,

hoyo77

What wood types is everyone rocking, looks like a tough decision!
It is a very touch decision..my advice would be to get a unit locked in first with just the basics. once locked in just make upgrades to get what you really want. it will take longer but you will have a unit that has all the things that you want included in it.

Top Bottom