• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

EddIW

Getting the problem of my wattage and temperature wildly fluctuating again. Wattage Stays at 1 then jumps up then back to 1, temp jumps from anywhere in the range of 100-360c. Any ideas? had the issue before and it seemed to fix itself but its being more stubborn this time

EddIW,

Skuanchy

So when you're using a vape on demand, like the splinter, you hold down the power button and start inhaling, then when you let go of the power button you keep inhaling to clear the hit so there's no residual vapor left in the glass stem or rising from the bowl... So then when in cruise mode, you're not using the power button to clear the bowl, you have to remove the heater entirely to do so, just like if you were using it on a bong with the WPA... This is why I don't think I could ever use a carbed WPA though I do like the idea in theory, my ocd would be too worried about vapor rising condensing on the heater.

You may find it difficult to do cruise with the nub, also it is some difficult to use upside down like I was saying, but that j hook will be perfect! I have the same mini J-Hook, but with a female connection, from when Lamart was telling them that way. Next time I make an order I hopefully will be getting one of these new male connection ones too!

I have a wooden capsule stem, short and bent inserts with the amaze cooler which I love, but I'm actually not really a fan of the s& b capsules themselves, so I wish it wasn't cut to fit one and that I could use it with the rimmed basket screen instead lol

Oh I get it now thanks! I guess i wont have that problem with my moebius watter bubbler (no carb), not sure actually will see.

Also does the heater have some screen or something to avoid flower falling in? It is possible to clean it?

Do you guys take care of the wood? I will have sonokeling and want to keep that wood nice for a long time.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh I get it now thanks! I guess i wont have that problem with my moebius watter bubbler (no carb), not sure actually will see.

Also does the heater have some screen or something to avoid flower falling in? It is possible to clean it?

Do you guys take care of the wood? I will have sonokeling and want to keep that wood nice for a long time.

Yeah it's easy to keep the heater clean and it can be cleaned out as well, I am just a little ocd about it, so I settled into the upside down usage with my tetra, for the form factor as well. I also don't do anything to my padauk wood custom, but yeah people recommend wood butters and such, I just don't really bother with that for any of my many wooden vapes anymore...

Bazinga

Snacks - So, I placed a screen in the stem as far back as it would go. Loaded up the stem with weed. Placed an empty cup screen in the end of the stem. Did get well medicated. However, you were correct about a small portion of the weed being wasted, particularly closest to the glass. Probably stirring would have helped (but I'm not a stirrer - too much work). Liking the P80 even more now that I load more weed.

GoldenBud

Snacks - So, I placed a screen in the stem as far back as it would go. Loaded up the stem with weed. Placed an empty cup screen in the end of the stem. Did get well medicated. However, you were correct about a small portion of the weed being wasted, particularly closest to the glass. Probably stirring would have helped (but I'm not a stirrer - too much work). Liking the P80 even more now that I load more weed.
you can gently shake the stem for stirring

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
How many of you all are using the new Tank stems?

How would you compare performance/cooling to that of the bent spiked?
How does it compare to the Nub?

I am about to order a bunch of new stems and wondering if I should get one tank and multiple bent spikes, OR should I just buy all tanks?

Arbornaut

Speaking of the Tank mouthpeice, here is my poor man's tank with an old spare 18mm whip adapter and 6mm quartz terp pearls.

Works really well if I ever need to be stealthy. I also got bored and made a half dimple and half quartz beads stem - using an old RBT stem and a hula stem for the Dynavap, with a random silicone adapter sealing the stems together, but not in the airpath. Cools the vapor almost too well, and my lungs don't even know what hit them. Lol

Congrats on everyone who scored a new TetraP80! They all looks so awesome.

Cheers!

GoldenBud

Speaking of the Tank mouthpeice, here is my poor man's tank with an old spare 18mm whip adapter and 6mm quartz terp pearls.
i used a 19mm to 19mm adapter with beads too, for some time. had no bubbler and all my 19mm stems were broken. it does its job with my TUBOx but the beads are sticking to each other, with that reclaim. how often you clean yours?

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

hoyo77

How many of you all are using the new Tank stems?

How would you compare performance/cooling to that of the bent spiked?
How does it compare to the Nub?

I am about to order a bunch of new stems and wondering if I should get one tank and multiple bent spikes, OR should I just buy all tanks?
Do you know if vgoodiez will be carrying the tank??

hoyo77,

vazor

Hello! I quit smoking from time to time, but I still start again. To reduce the harm from smoking, I started looking for other ways to deliver nicotine. Can you please tell me if it is possible to smoke tobacco through Tetra P80? Is there enough heat to vaporize the nicotine? Is there a lot of exhaled vapor? Tasty? Sorry, English is not my first language.

Last edited:
vazor,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Do you know if vgoodiez will be carrying the tank??
I reached out to him via message about a week ago and have not heard anything back. Will post up when he responds.

Hello! I quit smoking from time to time, but I still start again. To reduce the harm from smoking, I started looking for other ways to deliver nicotine. Can you please tell me if it is possible to smoke tobacco through Tetra P80? Is there enough heat to vaporize the nicotine? Is there a lot of exhaled vapor? Tasty? Sorry, English is not my first language.
While I am most certain the P80 is capable, you will not likely find many tobacco users in this forum. Hopefully someone with experience is able to reply.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I reached out to him via message about a week ago and have not heard anything back. Will post up when he responds.

While I am most certain the P80 is capable, you will not likely find many tobacco users in this forum. Hopefully someone with experience is able to reply.

Just watching this thread, cause well...its the Tetra P80 lol but I saw that and was curious if tobacco can be vaporized at all, and to my surprise it could be. It combusts much lower though, you apparently wanna stay below 390 for dry tobacco. Pretty popular in asian countries and some european countries, I've never seen or heard of it until now. Just the nicotine e-juice vapes.

GoldenBud

you can but the tobacco has higher percentage of water.. it's gonna be not too much pleasent.. drop the nicotine.. it pumps the synapses with more dopamine than the thc, yea.. but it's ugly kind of high..and unhealthy

GoldenBud,

vazor

you can but the tobacco has higher percentage of water.. it's gonna be not too much pleasent..
But it can be dried. There are different types of tobacco on sale as well as different blends of tobacco. There is very little information on the internet about vaporizing tobacco vapor. I thought there would be at least someone on this forum who did experiments. Cannabis is prohibited here and I still start smoking periodically. Just wanted to know if the Tetra P80 is right or can anyone suggest another vaporizer more suitable for this?

vazor,

GoldenBud

But it can be dried. There are different types of tobacco on sale as well as different blends of tobacco. There is very little information on the internet about vaporizing tobacco vapor. I thought there would be at least someone on this forum who did experiments. Cannabis is prohibited here and I still start smoking periodically. Just wanted to know if the Tetra P80 is right or can anyone suggest another vaporizer more suitable for this?
yes you can vape tabacco in the tp80, but never reach 205C or more, it's the combustion point of tabacco +-

GoldenBud,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@vazor – There's a discussion on vaping tobacco →here. Also note that „heat not burn” devices like the iQos basically vaporize tobacco – I personally don't think both are good ways to stop smoking and recommend looking into e cigs, but beside that: things are getting a little offtopic here I think. :-)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Are there any users of the wooden/glass-insert Lamart stems in here?

Curious how it compares to other options.

I had the Beech stem in my cart, but someone swiped the last one.
Fucker... all the other wood stems are twice as expensive.

FlyingLow,

GoldenBud

I brought the beech stem few days ago when there were 3 of them available in the store
Does anybody know if it is compatible with 14mm female connection?

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

GerVn_Vap0rist

Are there any users of the wooden/glass-insert Lamart stems in here?

Curious how it compares to other options.

I had the Beech stem in my cart, but someone swiped the last one.
Fucker... all the other wood stems are twice as expensive.

Hey man the capsule stem is one of my fave ones ! I like that I can use the dosing caps for my outdoor sessions :) I have a purpleheart stem and it’s beautiful with the glass insert :)

I brought the beech stem few days ago when there were 3 of them available in the store
Does anybody know if it is compatible with 14mm female connection?

Yes it’s compatible with a 14mm female and 18mm female connection so it can be use a wpa :)

Top Bottom