• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Dargin B

I started to get a "weak battery" on my P80. I remember seeing a way to reset to factory specs but I cannot find it. Does anyone know how to fix? I just got the new tank mouthpiece and am now unable to use it. I was getting some vapor at 225C but it was more terp than steam.

Dargin B,

GoldenBud

I started to get a "weak battery" on my P80. I remember seeing a way to reset to factory specs but I cannot find it. Does anyone know how to fix? I just got the new tank mouthpiece and am now unable to use it. I was getting some vapor at 225C but it was more terp than steam.
tried another battery?

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Dargin B

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Almost seems easier to go buy some brand new $2-3 batteries, than it would be to start changing settings.

FlyingLow,

GoldenBud

Almost seems easier to go buy some brand new $2-3 batteries, than it would be to start changing settings.
if 3 of his batteries give 'weak battery' error above 30% or something like this, it seems like restoring defaults wouldn't be a bad choice, if he's ok with doing tech stuff.

GoldenBud,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I had the same issue when I first got my p80... trying to use old, tired batteries just does not cut it (unless one chamber is acceptable to you).

I picked up fresh packs and get 4 cruise mode's per pack now.

GoldenBud

I had the same issue when I first got my p80... trying to use old, tired batteries just does not cut it (unless one chamber is acceptable to you).

I picked up fresh packs and get 4 cruise mode's per pack now.
Maybe I'm wrong but.... what is the chance three of his batteries are acting strange in one day?! ;)
let's hear how he's doing, maybe he really needs new batteries

GoldenBud,

Dargin B

First battery was a fresh spare one I just received with the Timber. The other was the one that came with it (maybe 4 charges). I forget the third battery haha. I repeated these this morning and had the weak battery thing come up. I just tried the same exact batteries and it is fine.

I'm sure it's user error..feel free to delete! I was concerned after I busted it out to show my friends my new tank and it didn't perform like normal.

Dargin B,
Reactions: FlyingLow

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are there any users of the wooden/glass-insert Lamart stems in here?

Curious how it compares to other options.

I had the Beech stem in my cart, but someone swiped the last one.
Fucker... all the other wood stems are twice as expensive.

I think we were just talking about these on the previous page or so? I shared my thoughts on amaze vs spike cooling... I got an ash short one that was the cheapest at the time, with two bent inserts and a short insert, with two amaze coolers... Not a fan of the s&b capsules, while basket screens do not fit, so it does not see much use from me although I really do like the amaze cooler so it's a shame... The wood does lock in securely though, won't fall out like a glass stem, and is quite nice in general at least.

I brought the beech stem few days ago when there were 3 of them available in the store
Does anybody know if it is compatible with 14mm female connection?

Mine does not seem to have a 14 mm taper, so I wouldn't think that any of them do, but the other poster said his does fit so I guess you'll just have to see when it arrives?

GoldenBud

Mine does not seem to have a 14 mm taper, so I wouldn't think that any of them do, but the other poster said his does fit so I guess you'll just have to see when it arrives?
hmm.. like here maybe? slide it in

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The “weak battery” message is extremely common with Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf mods, if you do a quick google search you’ll see countless reports of that occurring. Last time I had this issue and researched it I believe the conclusion was that it comes from the way these low priced box mods are assembled, IIRC it’s due to something electrical regarding the ground.

I would be surprised if it was actually an issue with the Lamart gear itself. More likely to be the Sinuous P80.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The “weak battery” message is extremely common with Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf mods, if you do a quick google search you’ll see countless reports of that occurring. Last time I had this issue and researched it I believe the conclusion was that it comes from the way these low priced box mods are assembled, IIRC it’s due to something electrical regarding the ground.

I would be surprised if it was actually an issue with the Lamart gear itself. More likely to be the Sinuous P80.

Yeah it would come up more with the older firmware, I don't see it too much on my P80, but did more on the eVic... Some batteries also help combat it better than others (I like to use LG HE4 bc they are a true 20A cell, best for a single battery mod, though they do have less capacity mAh than some others)

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
So I just got ahold of my unit and I think I may have screwed up. I don't know the first thing about 18650 batteries but I heard the Molicell P26A was popular (with Mooch) so I ordered some. But the wattage on my P80 is all over the place, jumping from apx 4-18w I wanna say and the temperature is fluctuating as well. Does this sound like just a poor battery choice causing my issues?

Sounds like normal behaviour to me. The firmwares temp control algorithm will vary the Watts up and down to match your set temperature 🙂 you should notice the wattage shoot up during a particularly high airflow hit.

Arbornaut

Is it not normal to recieve a "weak battery" message?

I usually get it when I go below 40%, but can usually still finish a session before it says "low battery" and stops working. Typically that is around 30%... I just figured thats all normal since battery life has been decent. I tend to do sessions and I go thru about 4 or 5 baskets per battery, which I think is good.

I actually just got the message with a battery at 50%, but after putting it in cruise it started working fine again.

Bigair80

lqhFPEy.jpg

This arrived a few days ago, all I can say is I am very happy. I went from a small and sad pipe to this and it is a much nicer experience! Staged a photo in front of my 9gal fish tank lol.

SquirrelMaster

lqhFPEy.jpg

This arrived a few days ago, all I can say is I am very happy. I went from a small and sad pipe to this and it is a much nicer experience! Staged a photo in front of my 9gal fish tank lol.
That looks so clean, I'm really liking that heater cut out. What a sharp looking device. Plus it's all sparkly and clean, or maybe not by now ;).

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: dimmusp

Kins

My eyes are playing tricks on me. It looks like it's not making contact completely with the shelf? that is on?.

Kins,
Top Bottom