Tetra P80

Just go get em, haha. I would... I'm too impatient to wait for something like batteries in the mail, especially after the month long wait already. I envy you right now.
Definitely tempted for sure. However I’m pretty new to 18650 batteries and hesitant to use “off brand”/rewrapped batteries. Spent some time today educating myself with Battery Mooch’s videos

MonkeyTime

Definitely tempted for sure. However I’m pretty new to 18650 batteries and hesitant to use “off brand”/rewrapped batteries. Spent some time today educating myself with Battery Mooch’s videos
Sounds like you already have the basics, keep proceeding intelligently as you are and you'll be fine. That or you have have way more patience than I do!

Are you in the Midwest? I have plenty of batteries and would love to try a P80 and see what this heater is all about :brow:

Sounds like you already have the basics, keep proceeding intelligently as you are and you'll be fine. That or you have have way more patience than I do!

Are you in the Midwest? I have plenty of batteries and would love to try a P80 and see what this heater is all about :brow:
Appreciate that, I’m probably being overly cautious but I mainly just don’t want to mess up this beautiful vape. I’m on the west coast, too bad ‘cause it would’ve been a win-win for the both of us ha!

Arbornaut

Has anyone tried the "tank" glass stem from Lamart shop yet? Looks like an even smaller profile stem than the nub, with possibly the same or similar cooling ability.

Looks really cool and kind of does look like a tank turret - the TetraP80 can hit like a tank, so it fits for sure.

I was so tempted to order one, but I have no income at the moment, so I had to look away. :(

Awesome looking TetraP80 btw @GelatinBounce - I love the wood combo with the copper P80, very nice.

Arbornaut

@Arbornaut I ordered 2 tanks last night, your right in saying the Tetra P80 hits like a tank.... I'll post an update when they arrive...

Awesome! I'm curious how it compares to the others. I don't really need my TetraP80 to be stealthy at all tho, so what I really want is the long bent spikey stem. They all sold out before I was able to grab one unfortunately. I have the long bend glass insert for the capsule stems, but I doubt it cools as well.

hoyo77

Curious about that tank... just saw it for the first time after reading the posts above.

It looks nice, but tough to real see what is going on. Does anyone have any higher resolution pictures?
What he said!! Kinda want one myself

hoyo77,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
heya!

yes thats right, there is a new mouth piece in town!
it is similarly built to the nub but slightly different geometry that the vapor needs to flow, works very well in my books.

the tank (https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=872)
tankmptetratubo.png

IMG_20200806_011308.jpg
(yes, it is glow in the dark powder :D)

aaand there is a usage guide online now that goes through a couple of different usage patterns. its not a finished writeup but i have been sitting on it for a while now and decided to publish whats already there.

usage guide

it covers things like: warmup for consistent performance, tempstepping, overtemp on demand, warmuphits and gives instructions on how to set up and behavior/expectations

Joe

Went to the Lamart site to check out the Piro (again) and noticed a tubo to tetra heater upgrade...has anyone done this yet?

I used to love my tubo but at some point it's performance seems to have dropped off? To the point that I may have used it a couple times in the last 4 or 5 months, and have been disappointed with it...may just need to tweak settings to run a little hotter, but have been mostly using my milaana in its' place.

Does anyone have both tubo and tetra p80 and can attest to a performance upgrade?

At the same time, I have become a stark microdoser, and wondering if the tubo just isn't great at microdosing? Kind of like the G43 needing a large load to function correctly? Is the tetra p80 a microdose performer? For context I usually just sprinkle a tiny bit in my milaana stem (not even enough to cover screen - better MD'r than my vapcaps), and get 2-3 nice satisfying draws that put me in my clouds...

Joe,
Reactions: Likun

Arbornaut

"does anyone’s coil glow in warmup mode?"

Not that I've really noticed. I think I saw a very slight glow in the dark when I first got it, but that's probably because I threw it in warm up when already set to 430°f or so. It shoots the warm up temp higher along with the set temp (atleast mine does)... so a warm-up at 430+ may cause a slight glow, but shouldn't in a warm up from below 400, which is what I now use it for. No need for any warm-up mode ~410-440 max, aside from maybe an initial slow inhale to get things going.

Potatovape

I have to increase the resistance. Without that, they gave light green avb and whispy vapor after many tries. I’m not sure if I’m just unlucky or if many people do this. But basically if i dont raise the resistance, the device gets hot but the weed is still green. I’ve used lamart devices enough to know the proper draw technique, so I don’t know the issue causing this remedy to be needed

Potatovape,

Potatovape

My p80 suddenly stopped putting out vapor. I noticed the power was also low at like 1-5w when usually its higher. The temp also fluctuates more.

Potatovape,
Top Bottom