Tetra P80

EddIW

My p80 suddenly stopped putting out vapor. I noticed the power was also low at like 1-5w when usually its higher. The temp also fluctuates more.
Had this happen to mine the other day, i held the temp + and - together for the key lock message and then unlocked again and it went back to normal. IDK what caused it

EddIW,

Potatovape

Had this happen to mine the other day, i held the temp + and - together for the key lock message and then unlocked again and it went back to normal. IDK what caused it
Sorry could you specify if your device is on or off when you do this? I dont know what the keylock message is

Potatovape,

EddIW

Sorry could you specify if your device is on or off when you do this? I dont know what the keylock message is
Switched on. When you do the same sequence of holding the + and - while the p80 is off it should just flip the screen. When you hold them while its on you get a message "key lock" or "key unlock"

EddIW,

Potatovape

Ill
Switched on. When you do the same sequence of holding the + and - while the p80 is off it should just flip the screen. When you hold them while its on you get a message "key lock" or "key unlock"
try this When i get home!
Edit: unfortunately it didn’t work :(

I emailed him and sent a video, hopefully he knows a fix without me sending it to him

Edit: oops sorry about the double post

Last edited:
Potatovape,

MikeRotchHertz

Received the Tank today and I've tried it 3 times and I've got to say I'm very impressed..... vapour is really cool and it goes so well with the P80 as they are both tanks.... I will try and upload some pictures later... Big thanks @funkyjunky

How would you compare it's cooling to the nub if you have one of those?

MikeRotchHertz,
Reactions: dimmusp

Hodge123

@MikeRotchHertz it cools more than the nub, when I use the basket screen there's no heat at all as it takes me 2 pulls and the basket screen is done. When I load the mouthpiece without the screen, can fit more in, on the first 2 pulls no heat last couple it can get warm but not not too hot on lips.... I'm really liking it.......

MikeRotchHertz

@MikeRotchHertz it cools more than the nub, when I use the basket screen there's no heat at all as it takes me 2 pulls and the basket screen is done. When I load the mouthpiece without the screen, can fit more in, on the first 2 pulls no heat last couple it can get warm but not not too hot on lips.... I'm really liking it.......
Awesome! I really love the nub but with multiple bowls it gets really hot on the round part but not the tip. Can you share a pic? I'd love to see an unofficial shot of it in action.

hoyo77

@hoyo77 yes that’s right available from Lamart.... it’s the first time I’ve seen a mouthpiece like it....
Thanks my man. It is a funky ass mouth piece and in my opinion it looks very good on the p80. Ordering mine today. Will order and forget about it and be pleasantly surprised when it arrives. Probably gonna order 2.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm holding out for a tank xl with a longer mouthpiece as well, so then I can order both together (and by then there may also be color and fumed ones available too!) :D

Top Bottom