Tetra P80

GoldenBud

What's the best way to get one ordered? Custom takes 6 weeks???????? is that righ?
but most of them, nowadays, are already customzied for you in the drop, so users won't lose time choosing woods/accessories so it saves you some time.
so most of the units can be shipped within few days.. already built when the drop starts.

GoldenBud,

Ripstar

but most of them, nowadays, are already customzied for you in the drop, so users won't lose time choosing woods/accessories so it saves you some time.
so most of the units can be shipped within few days.. already built when the drop starts.

ahhh, ok! How often are drops happening now? I heard it's pretty rare to actually pull one from a drop, or has that changed?

Ripstar,

GoldenBud

ahhh, ok! How often are drops happening now? I heard it's pretty rare to actually pull one from a drop, or has that changed?
Not while COVID19ing it was every 40~ days, sometimes even 30 days, 15-30 devices each time (tetrax/tp80 together)
send a mail to support@lamart.ch they'll auto add you on the list

@FlyingLow 's tip -Check with your Credit Card company if you're not blocked to pay in .CH sites with your credit card, before the drop, so you won't have to miss the drop.
you have to click fast in the drop

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Ratatat

Ripstar

Not while COVID19ing it was every 40~ days, sometimes even 30 days, 15-30 devices each time (tetrax/tp80 together)
send a mail to support@lamart.ch they'll auto add you on the list

@FlyingLow 's tip -Check with your Credit Card company if you're not blocked to pay in .CH sites with your credit card, before the drop, so you won't have to miss the drop.
you have to click fast in the drop

Got it. Thanks so much for the help!

Ripstar,
Reactions: chaos191

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got it. Thanks so much for the help!

The other tip, is actually to go for the custom build unit, since there will be more people rushing to buy the same pre-built units at once... So in addition to checking with your credit card company, also check out the options for customs so you know what you want to select beforehand, so then during the drop you can quickly fill out the form and place your order in time! :tup:

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Thanks for the ordering tips. I finally got my email that I’m added I created an account on the site also

They all look pretty nice but does anyone here have the Japanese Oak - any photos?

Last edited:

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I'll share a picture when my Japanese oak custom unit arrives!

thanks im kind of wanting that one or one of the rosewoods - it would be nice to see it in pics first - those rosewoods look sweet also or the wenge

Ratatat,

gingerbier

Space Ranger
Six. But I don't know how indicative my experience is. First, there was a delay on the wood. Then there was a delay because of Covid and the laser cutter.

gingerbier,

MurderByVape

Does Lamart send an email once they complete and ship your P80, and if so, does it include shipping information?

MurderByVape,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Feeling like a kid on Christmas morning, my p80 arrived! Took a little more than a month with the world economy option but I’m so stoked. Now if only the batteries I also ordered a month ago would arrive...might just have to pop over to a local vape shop instead. Happy vaping, all
Just go get em, haha. I would... I'm too impatient to wait for something like batteries in the mail, especially after the month long wait already. I envy you right now.

iDRINKBLEACH,

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Feeling like a kid on Christmas morning, my p80 arrived! Took a little more than a month with the world economy option but I’m so stoked. Now if only the batteries I also ordered a month ago would arrive...might just have to pop over to a local vape shop instead. Happy vaping, all

nice a month isn't bad at all

any pics?

Ratatat,
Top Bottom