Tetra P80

Potatovape

If I remember correctly it took about 5 weeks after shipping to arrive (east coast). It arrived undamaged. The device, in my opinion, is gorgeous and well built. I don't understand why Funkyjunky doesn't use DHL. The Tinymight, coming from Finland takes about 4 days. The shipping charge is $9.00 and tracking is provided.

I will be placing order for a 2nd P80 at the next "drop". Maybe by then the shipping method will change.

BTW - I haven't received any emails , in quite some time, with notification of the next drop. Is the laser availability still the issue?
Thanks! Good to know i can wait longer without being worried.

Potatovape,

abcd5432

If I remember correctly it took about 5 weeks after shipping to arrive (east coast). It arrived undamaged. The device, in my opinion, is gorgeous and well built. I don't understand why Funkyjunky doesn't use DHL. The Tinymight, coming from Finland takes about 4 days. The shipping charge is $9.00 and tracking is provided.

I will be placing order for a 2nd P80 at the next "drop". Maybe by then the shipping method will change.

BTW - I haven't received any emails , in quite some time, with notification of the next drop. Is the laser availability still the issue?
I just got one on June 25.

"in the next few weeks".

Given all that's going on, no surprise. That works for me since I just got the tiny might, and that was far more expensive out the door than list price. So I need a few weeks since I'll clearly do the exact same with the tetra P80. Actually, probably worse. There are a lot more accessories here I like. And I really don't want a super custom one....

abcd5432,

Atomic11

Ok back to being worried. I’ll email him again if it doesn’t arrive after 5 weeks

I shipped my tetra out to Lamart on the 7th for a repair , same day yours was shipped and the last update I have is from the 9th saying it departed customers. I think the system is just really backed up. Have faith in our brave postal workers! I hope that you get your tetra soon, they are kick ass devices!

Atomic11,

abcd5432

A drop the day after rent... Man.... That hurts the mental accounting here. And I know it's going to be like $500+ order by the time I'm done.

abcd5432,

nothing

A drop the day after rent... Man.... That hurts the mental accounting here. And I know it's going to be like $500+ order by the time I'm done.
When is the drop? I sent an email asking to be added to the mailing list but it doesn’t look like I’ve gotten anything.

nothing,

technique

You can just email lamart and be put on his email update distribution list, is what I would try first

Not sure what that list is but I have spoken to lamart and there is no way to get one apart from the quick finger draw. I too had wondered if there was a waiting list I could join. Wouldn't have minded waiting longer for it of it was an option.

I'll try next drop again. Has anyone got any tips on how to speed up the checkout process?

technique,

abcd5432

Not sure what that list is but I have spoken to lamart and there is no way to get one apart from the quick finger draw. I too had wondered if there was a waiting list I could join. Wouldn't have minded waiting longer for it of it was an option.

I'll try next drop again. Has anyone got any tips on how to speed up the checkout process?
I think this should be an option for a third set of units. Maybe 5 units a drop can be dedicated to it. I don't like the pressure of needing to beat other people to order and especially to place a custom order. And I want a fuck ton of add-ons.

It's hard, I want to wait, but I'm terrified of not having a backup vape.

Decisions!

Edit: my tip to speed up checkout process, spam f5 to make it go faster (evil face, don't do this)

abcd5432,

GoldenBud

• 12 Prebuilt Tetra P80s
  • 15 CustomTetra P80s
  • 5 Prebuilt Tetra Xs
so maybe going for the Custom is a better call, most people will try to hunt the prebuilt ones while you can grab a custom
EDIT: using an european VPN works well too?! :science:

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: nothing

androponic

vaped.
Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop!

There will be several custom and prebuilt units available this time:

12 Prebuilt Tetra P80s
15 CustomTetra P80s
5 Prebuilt Tetra Xs

Orders will be open from :

Thursday 2nd July - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -

(USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West) )

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.
You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we may have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
If you would like to make changes to your custom order after the time of purchase, then please email lamart@oazo.ch . Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we can make all required changes if the build process has already started,
Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent
Custom orders will take around 6 weeks to build and ship from the point the design is agreed on. Apologies - This is slightly longer than usual due to the limited access we have to some facilities
Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy

chaos191

Somehow I got in on the 1st round but it was frantic and this was the first chance I had to own anything Tubo-Tetra besides used It's has for me personally it is a pleasure to use easy and reliable no apps lol and functional art. I gave it a good treatment with Ed's a couple days ago looking good in Bubinga... I know not everyone will get one unfortunately but a bunch of new lucky owners out there will be stoked and good luck can't wait to see pictures :-)
Hey so I know how to use image hosting sites what is the best and easiest way to post images here on FC? If somebody could help I'd appreciate it thanks

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop!

There will be several custom and prebuilt units available this time:

12 Prebuilt Tetra P80s
15 CustomTetra P80s
5 Prebuilt Tetra Xs

Orders will be open from :

Thursday 2nd July - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -

(USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West) )

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.
You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we may have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
If you would like to make changes to your custom order after the time of purchase, then please email lamart@oazo.ch . Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we can make all required changes if the build process has already started,
Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent
Custom orders will take around 6 weeks to build and ship from the point the design is agreed on. Apologies - This is slightly longer than usual due to the limited access we have to some facilities
Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy

How do I order one? Do I just a pre order in and hope I get one of those?

iDRINKBLEACH,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How do I order one? Do I just a pre order in and hope I get one of those?

There is no pre-order, at the time listed the page will open and you can add one to your cart and order, but may want to test out beforehand that you will be able to pay without issue etc. Also you will want to decide quick when you see one that you like!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Test it out before hand like check n see if it will accept my payment? Will it transfer my usd into chf in check out?

iDRINKBLEACH,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Test it out before hand like check n see if it will accept my payment? Will it transfer my usd into chf in check out?

Yes some people have had problems, like maybe call your credit card company and tell them you might be making a purchase internationally so they don't block it? this didn't happen to me but other people have reported issues like this, you can search the thread for details...

@chaos191 you can just edit your post to say something else, or report it to mods

nothing

may want to test out beforehand that you will be able to pay without issue
How can i check that it will work smoothly? I went through the whole checkout process but it doesn't even ask for my payment information before asking to confirm the order.

nothing,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I was planning on using PayPal but it says via voom or zoom I'm high. Lol is P/P easier.
Thanks all
Or should I just use cc

Melting Pot,
Top Bottom