Tetra P80

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Yes.
You only have to pay attention, and be ready for the release days... you may even catch one in the next drop.

I had CC issues the first round of P80s, called my CC company and had my finger on the trigger when the second round was released. It was a huge win!
How do you here about new batches of p80. Here or email

Melting Pot,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Eyo, I've been looking around for the size of the bowl in the p80 and have gotten confused.. in general are the 18mm, 18.8mm and 19mm male/female glass connections?

What size is the p80 bowl? Would like to get a male j hook but can't figure out if what's available will fit.

18=18.8=19mm width of joint, this is the bowl... There is variance in the length of the joint however, so some will not fit, safer to buy from lamart. Their mini jhook is amazing, nice to use a WPA with it actually, a male j hook may not fit or may not fit screens well...

Sweet thanks! So do you think the batteries I bought off of amazon are fine?

oh haha sorry I didn't realize you bought them on Amazon, no they're probably crap, never buy batteries from Amazon!

Buy from imr.com illumn lionwarehouse or other trusted sources... Ecig and flashlight shops, flattops only!

GoldenBud

What size is the p80 bowl? Would like to get a male j hook but can't figure out if what's available will fit.
it's 18.8mm or 19mm. same thing, some call it 18.8mm some 19mm.
@Shit Snacks that was my point! I felt something was not ok. buying batteries from amazon is bad unless you buy it from "Amazon seller" or so, and you have to triple check it. I guessed he knew (and he did) how to take a draw! and he said he was reading the manual, so he knew what to do

but I'll ask the next user if he knows how to take a draw, before the debugging.
Debugging is like: -Do you know how to use this device? did you read the manual+watched atleast 1 review? are you focused?
--Which batteries you use? where did you buy them?
---What's the resistance? have you changed that? is it locked?

Last edited:

Arbornaut

Still loving my TetraP80. I've been enjoying it every way, even packing the joint when I want a bigger bowl. Like everyone says it's a little less efficient than a basket load, but it has some benefits that I like sometimes.

This has been my favorite combo with the TP80 lately, so I thought I'd share. Short wooden capsule stem and short glass insert with amaze cooler, used as a 14mm WPA.
No cap, and I lift the TP80 off after a hit to clear the vapor. I wiggle it back and forth a little bit just so it doesnt get stuck while heating.

https://m.imgur.com/a/U1xRysk

Cheers everyone!

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks that was my point! I felt something was not ok. buying batteries from amazon is bad unless you buy it from "Amazon seller" or so, and you have to triple check it. I guessed he knew (and he did) how to take a draw! and he said he was reading the manual, so he knew what to do

but I'll ask the next user if he knows how to take a draw, before the debugging.
Debugging is like: -Do you know how to use this device? did you read the manual+watched atleast 1 review? are you focused?
--What's the resistance? did you change it? Which temp/wattage is set?
---Which batteries you use?

Yeah sorry man lol you were on it. I would ask about batteries before resistance settings, especially now. Forgot someone could make that mistake just as easily as a technique error!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

dimmusp

Buy from imr.com illumn lionwarehouse or other trusted sources... Ecig and flashlight shops, flattops only!
Are you saying that ecig and flashlight shops are not reliable? Should we get flattops for the TETRAs or non-flattops?

(I feel you were very clear but at the same time the commas leave room for ambiguity :p )

Thanks

Shit Snacks

Are you saying that ecig and flashlight shops are not reliable? Should we get flattops for the TETRAs or non-flattops?

(I feel you were very clear but at the same time the commas leave room for ambiguity :p )

Thanks

lol I'm saying e-cig and flashlight shops could be good, I've gotten batteries from lightningvapes, and yes only flat tops for basically every 18650 vape on FC, only buy flattops for tetra

Redline

Sorry one last question on batteries. So the other ones I have are Efest IMR 35A 3000mah and it says they are max 20A continuous discharge. Would these be just fine to use in the p80? Thanks again for helping me guys, I appreciate it.

Redline,

GoldenBud

Sorry one last question on batteries. So the other ones I have are Efest IMR 35A 3000mah and it says they are max 20A continuous discharge. Would these be just fine to use in the p80? Thanks again for helping me guys, I appreciate it.
I wouldn't say this Efest can bring 35A until I see a reliable test. I assume it's only 28A max and labeled as 35A, that's my assumption according to another batteries from this company.

You can use them, yes. The P80 has plenty of protections, so has the battery.

HighLads

18=18.8=19mm width of joint, this is the bowl... There is variance in the length of the joint however, so some will not fit, safer to buy from lamart. Their mini jhook is amazing, nice to use a WPA with it actually, a male j hook may not fit or may not fit screens well...

Thanks for the info guys, I'm going to gamble on the male 18mm j hook, it would be sweet if it fits. Could be a while before I receive anything from DHGate though, I'll probably have gone dry at that point, not a whole lot going in an illegal country right now

dimmusp

How long do Lamart orders usually take to arrive in Europe after switching to Shipped status? Mine switched to it two days ago so I'm eagerly waiting... :) I used the cheapest method.

dimmusp,

GoldenBud

Thanks for the info guys, I'm going to gamble on the male 18mm j hook, it would be sweet if it fits. Could be a while before I receive anything from DHGate though, I'll probably have gone dry at that point, not a whole lot going in an illegal country right now
Just make sure you don't forget about this transaction, and check tracking number from time to time. Buy it from a reliable seller, which I didn't find one who holds the J-hook 18.8mm male
I brought something from not too reliable seller and never got the stuff. got refunded.

@dimmusp - few days only, when it's not in coronatimes. probably still few days only.

SquirrelMaster

HighLads

I blow from the bottom of the heater to help soak heat into the cylinders. I do it right after the warm up cycle before I attach the mouthpiece, just for a couple of seconds. It gets me off to a quicker start than without.

Anyone else try to prime the heater before drawing on the herb?

HighLads,
Reactions: Redline

GoldenBud

I blow from the bottom of the heater to help soak heat into the cylinders. I do it right after the warm up cycle before I attach the mouthpiece, just for a couple of seconds. It gets me off to a quicker start than without.

Anyone else try to prime the heater before drawing on the herb?
nobody does that, just preheat for 2-3 seconds and inhale. it has an huge heater for a portable device tho, you don't need to heat soak the heater with air from the air intake.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Lol. I do not blow into the air intake, simply find it unnecessary.

Dial up your heat a bit and you will get clouds on your first pull. 440f on cruise is my sweet spot.

FlyingLow,

GerVn_Vap0rist

So my Tetra p80 arrived today ! I’m in love and charging my batteries haha I love the capsule stem looks beautiful ! :brow:
BF10-DF12-A81-A-4-D6-D-933-D-62-B1500494-E8.jpg

edit: oh and damn that little cloud machine :drool: I love the tetra heater no stirring and even dark brown avb :sherlock:

Last edited:

Bazinga

Once notice is received of shipping, how long to delivery to the east coast?

Bazinga,
Top Bottom