Tetra P80

SquirrelMaster

Its here!!
vazyyAo

vazyyAo

I almost went with that one, I'm glad someone here grabbed it, it's a beauty!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does it come with a screen to put over the basket, it seems weird to have it so susceptible to have it fall down in the heater?

That's what the heater screen is for! and as we mentioned when you take the first hit upside down it will then remain in place without anything falling down. Using a cap screen is totally extra precaution, and for me personally less efficient overall. I am OCD about it too, I just always take first hit upside down, and mine is pristine (I use it upsidedown when I cruise the whole time anyway, as I described a page or two ago, lifting the Tetra to clear each hit)

Screenshot-20200427-154432.png

I got the above screenshot to show by copying the text below, just what's in the IMG brackets:
Screenshot-20200427-154517.png

Last edited:

technique

All right I have decided against the Tinymight I'm sure it's a lovely device but the Tetra is ticking more boxes for me at the moment.

Only question is how to get one

Edit: questions no longer relevant

Last edited:
technique,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I look back at the evolution of Tubo and Tetra, and really do not see how this design can be improved beyond the P80. It is really quite perfect, I hope you all get to try one of these soon!

#Nailed_It!

Redline

So I just tried out session mode, and I had it set to 370F. Is it normal for the device (body & mouthpiece to get pretty hot? The mouthpiece is almost too hot to put your mouth on for too long. Is that normal? Sorry, again, I'm a noob to all this lol.

Redline,

GoldenBud

So I just tried out session mode, and I had it set to 370F. Is it normal for the device (body & mouthpiece to get pretty hot? The mouthpiece is almost too hot to put your mouth on for too long. Is that normal? Sorry, again, I'm a noob to all this lol.
What's the resistance? Is it locked?

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

Where it says under coil-manage. It says .232 with a lock next to it
I think 0.232 is fine, it's locked, no need to re-check it for now. ***Re-check it after you read the whole (almost...) manual of lamart.ch website. maybe it's the solution, but not sure.

what do u mean by session mode? like Cruise mode?
did you read the manual btw?
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=85_81

one of these maybe, FIRSTABLE TRY FRESH BATTERIES ! which batteries you use?

‘device too hot’ message – chip temperature safety, check battery temperature and insert a fresh one if drained. • my tubo runs hot/cold - decrease/increase resistance by 0.001ohms in the coil management menu and try again, repeat if necessary.

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

Redline

I do know that watts are at 70, but not sure where to find TCR. Ya sorry, cruise mode.

Redline,

GoldenBud

I do know that watts are at 70, but not sure where to find TCR. Ya sorry, cruise mode.
check the message above,
which batteries you use? 20A?

this is your option for now, i think, if the batteries are smth like LG HG2 or so,->

reset coil resistance to default - go to ‘menu>coil>coil management’ and set the resistance written on the inside of your battery door in the field for ‘TCR’.

Start from On-Demand mode, 1 click only, keep clicking like 10s-15s after the reset
firstable see if it works, then go to Cruise mode in this case

GoldenBud,
Reactions: ycaM024

Redline

Yes I read the manual multiple times. I use the batteries he recommends the 30qs, brand new, fully charged.
I wanted to know if it was normal to get that hot, like if everyone's does that, or should I be concerned and actually mess with the ohms.

Redline,

Redline

Dang something is wrong then, because the nub gets super hot, and the body is pretty warm.

Redline,

GoldenBud

Let it rest for few minutes, in the meanwhile check what's the resistance inside the battery lid? is it 0.232 too? when you click FIRE, on-demand mode, how much Amprere being used? what's the voltage?

GoldenBud,

Redline

Ya it says .232 under the battery lid. When I use on demand and hold it hovers around 15-22w. Not sure how to read the amps?

Redline,

GoldenBud

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Redline

Oh ok so maybe order some from your second link? I have some others for another vape mod but they're like 35a.

Redline,
Top Bottom