• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

RelaxedNow

I've clearly been all hyped about this one, but I admit I have zero Mod use outside of pairing with a cart at LOW settings.

I intend to use it right out of the box, but I am also curious which settings to adjust to fine tune. Have any abbreviated cliff notes or guides been posted?

What he said!! And to add to that i head this vape is fully customizable via settings...is there a manual anywhere??

Tubo/Tetra Manual:
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=85_81

GoldenBud

I've clearly been all hyped about this one, but I admit I have zero Mod use outside of pairing with a cart at LOW settings.

I intend to use it right out of the box, but I am also curious which settings to adjust to fine tune. Have any abbreviated cliff notes or guides been posted?
You are going to get some manual paper which explains how to use it, his STRAW comes with a manual, so I'm sure in the TP80 package there's some paper.

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yup! No worries it's simple, out of the box nothing to do either, can tinker later on

Shit Snacks,

hoyo77

Anyone use the wooden capsules with glass cooling inserts?? thinking about getting one of those. Also what do you connect the whip too. nub glass insert??

hoyo77,

Stonedbadger

Do ypu think it would be ok to use something like sticky bricks butter or dreamwood wax ect on the wood of the P80?

Whats the best way to look after this amazing vape?

Stonedbadger,

hoyo77

Do ypu think it would be ok to use something like sticky bricks butter or dreamwood wax ect on the wood of the P80?

Whats the best way to look after this amazing vape?
I think that would be okay...i have some of eds butter that i was going to use on mine when i get it.

dabotr

Ah, yeah paint is an option for poplar wood, like mine is red-violet painted poplar:

IMG-20191228-181232508.jpg

The P80 doesn't get painted, see mine is silver, while yours is already gonna be black.

I'm sure they'll rectify so you can save a little money or add an accessory to your order!
Ah, yeah paint is an option for poplar wood, like mine is red-violet painted poplar:

IMG-20191228-181232508.jpg

The P80 doesn't get painted, see mine is silver, while yours is already gonna be black.

I'm sure they'll rectify so you can save a little money or add an accessory to your order!
Thanks for your input, much appreciated. Lamart cancelled the paint job and will refund me.

Yours looks pretty sharp.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
couple of questions about the baskets....

are they essential to the device? should I order a the 40 piece loading tray from SB?

FlyingLow,

GoldenBud

couple of questions about the baskets....

are they essential to the device? should I order a the 40 piece loading tray from SB?
I think SB capsules will fit only with one of the wooden stems which are being sold in his website. I'm not sure they will work with any glass stem. did u order one of these?

GoldenBud,

sickmanfraud

Anyone use the wooden capsules with glass cooling inserts?? thinking about getting one of those. Also what do you connect the whip too. nub glass insert??

I have used the combo of Capsule stem with cooling glass inside (dimpled) on my Tubo vapes. I find it works very well. I have used the short and medium capsule stem and I found them both to cool the vapor.

You can connect the whip to the short stem https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=64_79&product_id=102

tokenknifeguy

I've seen the vapecritic pack up the glass stems differently than how I've ever done it. See the glass stems from lamart comes with a basket screen, but once you take the basket screen out, there is another flat screen further down in the stem. The Vapecritic would take out the basket screen and pack the weed inside and then put the basket screen back on top to keep the weed in and not falling out. It can hold much larger amounts that way.

I tried it the other day and it was good but my stem wasn't clean and had too much weed sticking everywhere. Next time I clean it with iso, I'll try it out more. But instead, I'll pack the weed down under the basket screen, and then still pack the basket screen. Should get me faded.

Terpenetime

The Vapecritic would take out the basket screen and pack the weed inside and then put the basket screen back on top to keep the weed in and not falling out. It can hold much larger amounts that way

That’s the way the G43 works, so it makes sense he would use it that way. Naturally it requires a higher temperature as the load is further from the heater.

You can be sure I’ll be giving it a go when my P80 lands.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@FlyingLow I've been around the block a few times with Tubo firmware, and this one is the tits. The only thing I did out of the box was flip the screen. Otherwise, I've done nothing but adjust the temp, and either single, double, or triple click depending on what kind of time I'm looking for. I usually triple click. This one is pretty dummy-proof out of the box. I'm sure there's more we can do, but it's not necessary for 95% of the vaping you'll do.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
@FlyingLow I've been around the block a few times with Tubo firmware, and this one is the tits. The only thing I did out of the box was flip the screen. Otherwise, I've done nothing but adjust the temp, and either single, double, or triple click depending on what kind of time I'm looking for. I usually triple click. This one is pretty dummy-proof out of the box. I'm sure there's more we can do, but it's not necessary for 95% of the vaping you'll do.
How would you say the p80 compares to the tubo evic

Zuhdj,

Shit Snacks

How would you say the p80 compares to the tubo evic

Tetra heater allows for more even extraction without stirring, overall more effective. P80 also gets you an LED along with lighter weight and sleeker form factor. Plus you get onboard stir tool storage, and stock cooling stems option. Otherwise it is essentially the same thing...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks y'all!

I am curious, what is everyone's preferred mouthpiece?

I did order a 14mm adapter, but know most my use will be direct and dry. The Nub really looks appealing and was glad it is included. I am also eager to get one of the slick wood stems, but I was going to wait till I had the lacewood in hand to help determine which species of wood would be most complimentary.

I don't really have any interest in whips, nothing against whipping, I just prefer a much shorter air path.

Shit Snacks

Thanks y'all!

I am curious, what is everyone's preferred mouthpiece?

I did order a 14mm adapter, but know most my use will be direct and dry. The Nub really looks appealing and was glad it is included. I am also eager to get one of the slick wood stems, but I was going to wait till I had the lacewood in hand to help determine which species of wood would be most complimentary.

I don't really have any interest in whips, nothing against whipping, I just prefer a much shorter air path.

Definitely grab one of the bent stems, by far my favorite for these vapes, the new shorty spiky bent stem is pretty amazing, very smart design!

Top Bottom